• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ah, I understand your point. But is there really any proof that Vergil's body is/was distroyed? The debate has been going on for literally years as to whether Vergil is dead or not.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Now, I never said that Vergil was alive or dead, I just said that his body was destroyed. His soul may or may not exist but we do know that his body was destroyed and the pieces was used for the Order's experiments.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse me for misunderstanding, but it be hard to think of someone being alive if their body was distroyed. But prohaps in a half demon's case it could be different.

You see I have this little theory of the twin's souls being connected. That's one of the reasons I said that they both may have the power.

Esura

I used to think that Dante and Vergil were manifestations of Sparda's powers instead of being actual sons, so any theory you say would not nearly sound as crazy as that. I'm pretty open minded sometimes.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That theory doesn't sound crazy at all. I could see possible clues for that one. Such as Sparda being a purple demon and the twins as blue and red.

Sparda™

Nelo Angelo's armor fragments were used for the Bianco and Alto Angelo. It wasn't Vergil's body, but merely his armor.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nelo Angelo's armour countained Vergil's esence, hence why the Ascension ceremony was able to take place. Vergil's soul is else where.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117170 said:
It was Vergil's body, bestowed to him by Mundus.

It was an armor, not a body. In the final confrontation with Dante the armor fell, while the soul disappeared.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The soul used the armour to conduct power into an attack; fusing with Vergil and containing his esence from demonic energy, hence with Bianco's and Alto's have the ability for such attacks. If it were merely armour, then no reseach for Agnus.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117173 said:
The soul used the armour to conduct power into an attack; fusing with Vergil and containing his esence from demonic energy, hence with Bianco's and Alto's have the ability for such attacks. If it were merely armour, then no reseach for Agnus.

:|

Demonic/Human Soul + Fragments of armor = Alto/Bianco Angelo...

Esura

NerosDevil;117173 said:

Man, give this guy a cookie! Its like you mimic everything I want to post! You are officially my favorite DMC.org member! *rep to u

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
He totally could have....he was just weak from battling his brother. Vergil had a point if his father did it he should be able to too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^I actually think Vergil was a little childish for saying that. XD Think about it hun. Arkham didn't even get Sparda's full power, and it took both of the twins to bring him down. So how could one twin take down Mundus?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ One twin "did" take down Mundus... His name is Dante :lol:

Vergil may have stood a chance, but the odds were against him. If he had waited say a few days, and had come back after rest he may have been able to take him down. But after all those fights, Mundus would be tiring for him and he'd probably lose... As he did :lol:

koibito

you all give such power to vergil hes not so powerful in three you fight him a few times the first time he barely one but c'mon that was dante without devil powers and vergil's had fully awakened the second time you fight him dante could have won but the battle was interrupted the last time you fight him dante pwons him even at full power vergil couldnt have taken mundus then in dmc1 nelo angelo lost every battle against dante it was kinda pathetic vergil only gained a little power from 3 to 1 dante gained a lot and i mean a LOT compared to dmc3 dante so yeah he was able to defeat mundus with the power of the new devil trigger you got at the end so vergil had no chance in 3 dont get me wrong i love vergil hes so cool but not that powerful i guarantee though if they bring him back in dmc5 he will be godly powerful like dante

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil was foolish in 3... If he hadn't have been so foolish, his power would be equal to his brothers. I think he may have stood a chance if he were in fighting form...

But anyway... He'd obviously come back strong... But hopefully not as an enemy :lol: At least, I don't want him back in 5 just so he can be killed.

koibito

the only time he was foolish was at the end when he tried to take on mundus that was foolish but otherwise he wasnt
once he comes back watch him have the golden yamato (dmc1 yamato) and be all god like lol

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
LordOfDarkness;117274 said:
^ One twin "did" take down Mundus... His name is Dante :lol:

Vergil may have stood a chance, but the odds were against him. If he had waited say a few days, and had come back after rest he may have been able to take him down. But after all those fights, Mundus would be tiring for him and he'd probably lose... As he did :lol:

Yes, but we're referring to the twins in DMC3 without the amulets. You saying Dante could have took him out then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom