• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think well ever see the old Dante again??

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Im pretty sure OG Dante is going to come out in more games...I mean capcom japan is using him in more crossover games latest being Onimusha souls

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Maybe it's naive hope, but he's been in too many games and crossovers to not be seen again. I hope they're not just going to wait and wait before they decide to put him in another game of his own.

TheOneGirl

Facepalm.gif

I doubt that we'll ever see the classic Dante...because he isn't cool anymore says Tameem. Plus their already making a sequel to DmC..

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I hope so. But seeing the direction Capcom's going in, it isn't worth giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Well Dante came out in PXZ and is coming out in Onimusha souls the only reason Dino came out in PSAS is because capcom at the time wanted to do some marketing and thus gave super bot entertainment Dino which was frowned upon in superbot entertainment because they wanted to use classic dante....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They need to go back to the old dante and old universe nd improve on it and bring out a game set after dmc2 during that game have in game playable flashbacks to tell the story between dmc4 and dmc2 and give nero a disc of his own explaining also what he gets up to between dmc4 to the timeline of this game ant lastly have vergil return reclaim the yamato take the sparda sword trigger sparda form kick neros ass nd dante goes majin form and fights him keep all the styles raise em to level 5 though and bring back old weapons and add new ones and some new tricks and give nero a full demon form bring back doppleganger and the wall run for trickster and allow dual wielding angi nd rudra alastor and rebellion fuse ifrit and gilgamesh there is so much that could be done but capcom need to revive the old dmc and old dante

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
LOOK HERE!!!
Dante_DMC1.png
And now you have seen the old Dante once more. ^^

THIS is what i'd want if we get classic dante back. not cowboy dante. i can tolerate teen dante and jedi dante, but i do really like new dante. if there were some sort of compromise, i would like the DMC games to come back and DmC to be a television series.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
I hope not. I'm sick of that asshat. I'd like a Dante who wasn't such a campy anime **** and was an actual cocky badass.

Top Bottom