• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think this Dante will like strawberry sundaes?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
But I thought Dante will be drinking tea and munching on biscuits...Well NT is an English studio you know.

Fish and chips, sir.
images

EllDawn

I agree. And if they do have anything about what Dante eats or drinks, it's only going to be something you see on the screen. He's not actually going to talk about it. It tends to come off as stupid when they talk about food.

Paexie

I thought this thread was about whether or not he'd like a strawberry Sunday not if it's going to be in the game or not.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
I don't think so. This Dante's still pretty much a rebel. Even in original Devil May Cry Dante shows the fond of sundaes in around between DMC3-DMC1 timeline

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Wait...are we this bored? Talking about sundaes?
Sure, he'll like strawberry sundaes. Who doesn't? Unless he's lactose intolerant or just doesn't like strawberries.
Now, I'm gonna sit back and wait for a flame war...

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Sure, he'll like strawberry sundaes. Who doesn't? Unless he's lactose intolerant or just doesn't like strawberries.
Hold on, adding religion.

EDIT: Screw adding religion, you know what? Joe Biden is best Vice presidential candidate

crush

It's only a cooling period since we had two large events and a weapon release...
We can't stay heated up for another two months non-stop you know. We would most likely to evaporate when the game is released.

EllDawn

Yes, we are this bored. lol.
And I don't like strawberry sundaes. I prefer hot fudge and caramel.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Here's what a reason he could like strawberry sundaes be; (It's pretty long, and just explaining it seemed boring so...

"Back when I was fifteen or sixteen...There was this girl I knew..." Dante said that seemed like a mumble to Kat's ears. "...She use to love these things. She'd keep asking me to taste it at least once, but I'd always say no, thinking I'd never eat that sh*t..." Dante's expression turned remorseful. A look that Kat has never had the pleasure of seeing. He seemed to carry a deep loneliness as he stared into the almost empty glass. "...One day...It was raining, and...she was out late at school, working on some school project or somethin', I don't know...It was dark...and raining, and...I felt them, Kat. I felt their thirst...their thirst for young female blood that night...So I ran out to find her, but...I was too late...They got to her first..."

he clenched the glass as if it would fly out of his hand if he didn't. The rage that was in his eyes was practically burning, his teeth gritting at the very rememberence of that dark rainy night. Their were cracks forming on the glass with the sound of it breaking any moment. Kat stared at the glass, fearing that it might actually break. The grip on the glass finally relaxed in his hand as he sighed a deep sigh and continued.

"...I went to her for the last time...she whispered for one last thing...I ran straight to the place where they sold them and asked for one. I was lucky he had one ready because she'd usually come by that time...but when I finally got back...she was..." Another deep trembling sigh escaped him as he continued. "As I stood there...seeing a good friend's body there, cold and lifeless...It killed me to leave her there, but...I had no choices...As I watched the medics take her body off...all I had left of her...was the last thing she wanted before parting with this world...So I figured...Best not to let it go to waste."
And with that, Dante took one last bite of his strawberry sundae...And took one last look into cup his addiction...and his depression. "Never thought I'd come back...Guess she got me to eat one after all..."

That's how I see it.

Aaaw, that was very sweet. ^^ you should write something on DmC. There's not that much out there. A cute fic like that would be refreshing like a strawberry sundae ^_^

Top Bottom