• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do the Devil May Cry fans have a right to complain about the new DMC?

Do the Devil May Cry fans have a right to complain about the new DMC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well as I said, when they showed us his new design I did not like it. When they redesigned him, it was a lot better. They could still change him a bit more, that would satisfy me. And I'm not totally for the half angel and half demon thing, but I don't think he is that. I'm holding out hope that they just meant he's half angel and half demon in terms of his non-human abilities. Meaning he's still half human. Tameem did state he still has a human form.

Nobody can judge the game just yet. They can't have a total opinion on it. Anyone who says "This game is going to suck" is just as wrong as someone who says "This game is going to be the best". The game will be what it is when it has been released and we've played it. All we can judge is whether or not a new piece of information regarding DmC appeals to us. We can't fully judge it and claim we like it or just dislike it. I think that nobody fully supports DmC, as nobody should fully be against it. At least, not until we know enough to make an honest overall opinion. And we can't truly judge it until we've played it and completed it.

As long it isn't a pink tutu skirt, then yeah. :p

You're such a sceptic :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The battle of against DmC vs support DmC will never end until the game's content itself declares the victorius side. But still, I wonder who will win.

We shall have to wait and see. Everything that has a beginning, has an end though. Let us remember that ;)

Asmodaius

The battle of against DmC vs support DmC will never end until the game's content itself declares the victorius side. But still, I wonder who will win.

I guess it depends on sales. If it get many sales, I'd say the game is a success and the "winner" will be the supporters. And if not, the the "winner" will be the sceptics.

But is it really about who will win? I don't have a competitive mindset, so I can't see the importance of who will win or lose and I don't even see this as a competition either. In all honesty, I find the concept rather ridiculous. Why celebrate over someone's failure? Even if I don't like a game, I wouldn't want the company who made it to fail. I'll just not buy it and let those who do like it enjoy the game.

Just because I don't like cheese doesn't mean I hate people who do or wish that cheese never existed.
... That was a metaphor, to those who might not get it. ;P

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Life isn't about winning or losing...It's about shiny glittery items that sparkle xD

And in all seriousness, I agree. It's not a competition. But you make a fair point, I wonder who will be deemed as the supposed victor. I don't really care, just curious. If it's the supporters, I'm not going to brag and be all like "We supporters were right". I'll just think "Well it did well then, that's good". I couldn't care either way really. I just hope that in the end I enjoy the game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
But I like glittery items that sparkle... :3

We all do. We all do =)

I think you know those times in which a Thread has gone off topic. It usually happens when you're making a point and you think to yourself, "What is this Thread actually about again?". I think I've made all the points that I ultimately need to here. Answered if people should be allowed to complain. Answered if people should be allowed to support. Also mentioned 'Nemo' and made a silly comment about shiny objects. My work is almost over.

The last thing I will say is to treat others like you'd want to be treated. We should treat other people's opinions with as much respect as we'd want them to treat our own opinion. That way we'll all get along. It's better to make peace than war. To love than to hate. To unite than to part.

Asmodaius

The last thing I will say is to treat others like you'd want to be treated.

Sooo... if I touch you inappropriately, will you do the same with me? ;P

... Okay, I'll behave....

But anyways, everyone are entitled to their opinion, but if posting it on a forum like this, they should be able to back it up at least. And hopefully in a mature and reasonable way, instead of "It sucks, just because...", because really, that's what makes me respond in a snide and bitchy way. It simply annoys the hell out of me when people come off as narrowminded and immature. So yeah, I guess I am easy to troll. XD

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sooo... if I touch you inappropriately, will you do the same with me? ;P

... Okay, I'll behave....

But anyways, everyone are entitled to their opinion, but if posting it on a forum like this, they should be able to back it up at least. And hopefully in a mature and reasonable way, instead of "It sucks, just because...", because really, that's what makes me respond in a snide and bitchy way. It simply annoys the hell out of me when people come off as narrowminded and immature. So yeah, I guess I am easy to troll. XD
For the love of Sparda, the first part of you're post was disturbing.

rogue_devil

im not going to lie,if NT screwed DMC up i hope they are burned to death,and that tameem guy impaled,just kidding:), i just hop they'll be broke shutdown and never again miss with a good game.to be honest if we win(the skeptics)im the kinda guy who will be in ur face about it.

Asmodaius

im not going to lie,if NT screwed DMC up i hope they are burned to death,and that tameem guy impaled,just kidding:), i just hop they'll be broke shutdown and never again miss with a good game.to be honest if we win(the skeptics)im the kinda guy who will be in ur face about it.

Why am I not surprised...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nobody should be in anyone's face about who is right or wrong. If sceptics are going to state they'll be in other people's faces if the game turns out bad, then the supporters are going to react on the defence and claim they'll brag that the game was a success if it turns out to be. Either way we'll have more commotion on the Boards that is unnecessary.

rogue_devil

It's that kind of immaturity that pushes my buttons. Not you, but that other guy above...
why because im honest,and u have yet to give ur reasons why u like this game,i have a lot of valid reasons,u didnt give any,its the same answer every time,dont judge before u play and that's fine,but i can tell u the same thing,until then i will judge what i see now.
and dont be disrespectful i can live with immature but "that other guy above" who the hell do u think u are,u better thank god that i dont know who u are,because if i did i will kick ur ass,get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom