• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
-I am annoyed guys- I didn't say you can't have Dante, why does nobody give a **** about Vergil, and Chaos Master, nice new chapter.

soz, I am in bad mood for a change.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72011 said:
-I am annoyed guys- I didn't say you can't have Dante, why does nobody give a **** about Vergil, and Chaos Master, nice new chapter.

vergil is one more guy who must be included in DMC 5..sorry,i didn;t read the previous posts:) ...need some explanation what happen to him...Dante,Nero,Vergil has unexplained stuffs which should be explained in DMC 5...hell,even Sparda has his own mysteries..don;t get mad lordofdarkness...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante will be in it!!!

look, all I am saying is that, as Nero has arrived he needs an explanation, it is hard for them to have both in it because of all of the story they would have to do. I dont want them to forget about Dante either, but it is silly to think that they would go and get rid off him, he is here to stay.

Chaos Master and devilnevercry6, I am not mad at you I am mad a dmc y'know, they are so unexplanatory.

devilsnevercry6

LordOfDarkness;72011 said:

sry,, like i said i dont know how there going to go with dmc5

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ no, no, I am not mad at you new guy, that would be mean, I am happy now :)

soz for sounding cranky, more explanation please capcom.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ your username is quite long, but you have good points, you have already made a big impression here, you have 8 rep bars and loads of friends, so technically I shouldn't call you newbie, because even so you are at a respectable level of rep.

Edit: your name is Brian, hi Brian, my names Ryan.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Same, you seem very curious about the future of Dmc, it is nice to talk about possible theories, do you think Nero will ever have a kid?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ it would, but I am completely stumped on a name, I have been trying to think of one for ages, and still no luck :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, but Dante ages like a demon, so that means hundreds of years left for Dante right?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72040 said:
^ yeah, but Dante ages like a demon, so that means hundreds of years left for Dante right?

hope so..i hope he stays young...which brings me up to something...if Capcom did not ignored DMC 2,how the hell he looks younger than he is in DMC 4!!?:huh: maybe he gets some kind Fountain of Youth to returns his youth...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ sounds like a good explanation to me.

I think that Dante will last for years before he dies, surpassing his fathers abilities and becoming a greater legend perhaps.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ he has to die sometime, perhaps he will die the same as Sparda.
Brian, what time is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom