• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
just Nero.

to be honest I hope the next is just Nero, he needs to be explained you know. If Dante is in it then it means that the game will be huger than 4's character set-up of having the two in it as a playable.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71857 said:
just Nero.

to be honest I hope the next is just Nero, he needs to be explained you know. If Dante is in it then it means that the game will be huger than 4's character set-up of having the two in it as a playable.

i rather like if two of them are available.they should have equal missions.:) also,i hopes that the mystery of Vergil,Sparda,Nero,and what happens to Dante before DMC 2 will be cleared up...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah, 2 was only hugely bad because of it's disaster of a storyline and setting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ true, but if two was explained more then it wouldn't be so bad.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well if 4 was not before 2, and 5 has Nero in it then I think 5 will be after 2 just like 4 was. which to be honest just means that they are trying to move on from 2 and forget how terrible it was, bad move as it just makes me hate it more, stop trying to avoid 2 and fix it's storyline and timeline problems.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71876 said:
well if 4 was not before 2, and 5 has Nero in it then I think 5 will be after 2 just like 4 was. which to be honest just means that they are trying to move on from 2 and forget how terrible it was, bad move as it just makes me hate it more, stop trying to avoid 2 and fix it's storyline and timeline problems.

yeah,they can't ignore DMC 2.the damage has been done.the only thing Capcom can do is make a new sequel for DMC 4 or fix DMC 2 and make it in ps3...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
true Chaos Master, but do any of us think they will try to fix 2, they are making the mistake of ignoring 2, I am not sure they will bother, I think Nero was added to make us look to the future of his character, another distraction to keep the fans attention away from how bad 2 was.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71881 said:
true Chaos Master, but do any of us think they will try to fix 2, they are making the mistake of ignoring 2, I am not sure they will bother, I think Nero was added to make us look to the future of his character, another distraction to keep the fans attention away from how bad 2 was.

if they want to ignore DMC 2 that bad,then just make an announcement.no need to keep it a secret already...:mad:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ exactly my point, I want a dmc straight before 2 though, one that links with 2. after the first Dmc I think they just rushed 2, which was a big mistake to make.

devilsnevercry6

LordOfDarkness;71899 said:
^ exactly my point, I want a dmc straight before 2 though, one that links with 2. after the first Dmc I think they just rushed 2, which was a big mistake to make.

i agree they did rush it they should have thought it throught

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, but it was a way to make a quick profit, they most likely weren't thinking of the fans when they made 2.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, those were cool, I did like some boss fights, but if the story sucks then what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom