• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Sequel or Prequel?

What do you think DMC5's Plot should be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
darkslayer13;201967 said:
5; before dmc4 it should explain nero
6 2000 years before 3 it shoud be the story of the legendary dark knight sparda
7 after 2 it should bring back virgil
or 5 could be sparda and 6 nero. oh and maybie throw in a virgil origin story in there to explain where virgil learned to use his powers and how he met arkam (maybye it could be mixed in with neros origin)

Woah.Hope Capcom will do that.^_^.but I guess its in the dmc3 Se or in manga. tells how he met arkham.

AhrXSnow

actually they both met in a library, Arkham told vergil that they could help one another if they worked together. It was shown in the game DMC3:SE and in the Manga Devil May Cry 3: Dante

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
AhrXSnow;202109 said:
actually they both met in a library, Arkham told vergil that they could help one another if they worked together. It was shown in the game DMC3:SE and in the Manga Devil May Cry 3: Dante

see darkslayer13.... Told ya:)

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I would love a game about what Vergil went through in Hell, and what happened to him after Dante "killed" him on Mallet Island. I, personally, think that the "Dante" in DMC2 was Vergil, taking on the persona of Dante as best as he could to make up for all the evil things he did.

I would also love to know who Nero is. Hopefully not Vergil's son, because then I'd feel icky reading Vergil/Nero stories. (I can handle sibling incest, but parent/child, uncle/nephew incest squicks me bad).

Or, maybe, how Sparda became a legend before the twins were born. Or one following Lady and Trish, where they work as team after Dante "disappears" after DMC2. That'd be badassed. And that's all I got right now.:lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
YEAH!!! Someone else who doesn't like the idea of Nero being Vergil's Son!!!

Sibling incest... have you seen the DMC doujinshi??

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Unless Vergil went around bangin' random chicks when he was thirteen, there is no way in hell Nero is Verge's son. And V having a kid would ruin his character to no end.

And yes, as a yuri and yaoi fangirl, I have.

mikka-chan

Actually i'm kinda torn between having DMC 5 set before DMC 4 or DMC 3.

If it's set before DMC 4, capcom could well explain Nero's background and clear up the confusion/hype over Nero's parentage. And of cos, we'll also get to see the good ol' Dante before he turned all emo in DMC 2. (>.<)

However, I'd also REALLY love to see the Twin's father and mother in action! I'm pretty sure their mom was a strong woman in her own right and i wanna see the story of their parents! Plus, we'd probably get to see the twin's when they were little kids! =) I really wanna see what Dante meant when he said "Remember what we used to say? Jackpot." It seems like they shared a close r/s and i really wanna see the bond between them! =)

But at the same time.. i wouldn't mind if the game took place after DMC2 as along as Capcom remove Dante's emo personality in DMC 2 >_>

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
darkslayer23;202142 said:
see darkslayer13.... Told ya:)

fine skip that part but it should explain what happend to from when he was just starting out all the way up to the moment he enters that library

and i actually have a differnt idea about were to put virgils story

its in my devll may cry 5 idea thread ( no ones replyed to it so my i should still be the last person to post, add a few comments and i will provide a little more information in that thread)

I'm not sure what I'd like. From what I've gathered, Devil May Cry 2 was made before it was decided to be a series, so... Indeed. Perhaps it isn't canon, or maybe he was just very serious on that little adventure. There were rare moments in the games that he was serious. Well, this really isn't the point. What I'm trying to get at is that I wouldn't really like a Devil May Cry 5 in that atmosphere. I also wasn't really a fan of Nero. It seemed like the fourth installment was trying to break the series away from Dante, to me, and I didn't like that at all. Still... Maybe in a fifth they could somehow say that Nero is possessed by Vergil, or some such thing. If they had all three of them together, I think it would get a little hectic. Three people who just so happen to have white hair and who just so happen to be demon-related and happen to be incredible swordsmen just doesn't make much sense to me.

I'm starting to get into the idea of going into Sparda's story a little. He's only referenced throughout the series, the actual deep history hasn't been given yet. Maybe that should be a Devil May Cry 6.

Maybe this game should be incredibly long. Something with three or four disks worth of play. The first disk should be Sparda's story. The second should be Dante's latest shenanigans, and the third should be about what's been happening with Vergil this whole time... God, he was a great character.

AhrXSnow

lol here's a though..what would happen if the new devil may cry featured only the badass babes?:lol:

Damn I wish they would shed some light on what happens to Virgil when his dark form (Nelo Angelo) was defeated yet again by Dante in the first game..

:huh: you know there's like always the possibility of Dante being Nero's dad..In a different time line maybe? who knows they might be bro's (Sparda getting it on with some other babe) lol ^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
AhrXSnow;216857 said:
Damn I wish they would shed some light on what happens to Virgil when his dark form (Nelo Angelo) was defeated yet again by Dante in the first game..

DMC5: Vergil dies as a result of a massive explosion.. then he becomes an arm..the end. :lol:

Arthur567

Gunslinger
nero story but it would be cool to a new enemy i dont know like vergil with the power of mundus trying to kill nero and dante :p

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Don't know i mean this is order :

1.DMC 3 ( Explains lot things, and new prequel with Vergil and Dante how they work together, i read DMC novel but not to much explains for me )

2.DMC ( Pretty explains everything except story of Sparda )

3.DMC Anime ( Brothers Bael and Modeus ,,sry if i miss correct names'' Sparda's apprentices potentially new story, only for them story like main characters it will be interesting for me, like spin-off in 1 of the future games )

4.DMC 4 ( New kid in the block NERO, and his Devil Arm, is he really son of Vergil, i read 1 text http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31361 )

5.DMC 2 ( Big hole in this one, and pottentionaly new story because of people on Mallet Island they lead war with Sparda against Demons, and 1 really really nice thing WHERE and WHEN THE F..K Dante Awaken 2nd DT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom