• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Rumour

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Steven;21183 said:
And Devil May Cry 4 is before Devil May Cry 2, do you know anything about this, if not then please don't post false information. --_--

Well if DMC4 takes place before DMC2 then how come Nero isn't in DMC2?:huh:
And in DMC4 you play as Nero so he wouldn't die!

Mobfigurz

We didnt see Vergil either in DMC2, doesnt go to say he's dead.

Once we play the game, we'll have all the answers, whether or not Nero does die or who he becomes or what he becomes

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well they do kinda need Lady to open the seal..:lol:
So maybe they are related in some way.:lol:
But Lady did say that her mom was the only family she had:lol:
So i dont know

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
DMC2 takes place long after DMC4, DMC4 takes place shortly after DMC1, I believe.
DMC2 kinda sucked, you can't really rely on it for info on characters or devolpments.

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
I hope he doesn't 'like' Trish again. I might have to stab him if he does... :sick: Why do they have to have 'pairings' for every one? Why can't it just be Dante, kicking a** and taking names?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you people crusty........oh, and kyrie is another name for a prayer that begins with "Hsve mercy GOD",i never knew that......

Dizzyconscience

Hm, I believe you guys are getting somewhere with the plot being Dante is interested in Kyrie.. BUT.. Lets not forget.. Dante isn't the main character in the game.. So the plot couldn't really have Trish and Lady making an appearance just to see that Dante is interested in Kyrie and watching Nero protect her.. And I think Kyrie isn't Dante's type at all.. lol. x]

And about the son thing, etc.. Capcom didn't like the way DMC2 went after letting it out.. And everyone seemed to not like the game at all! Plus! In Viewtiful Joe for PSP I believe.. Dante makes his appearance and Joe asks about what he did in DMC2, on the island and Dante replied, "What island?" Or something like that.. =]

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Well I will tell you what made DMC2 boring for one the weapons were crud you didnt learn any special moves like in the other games and the things you played werent exactly "Fun" either.

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
Rend;20759 said:
that's an interesting theory,but it's more than likely she'll turn out to be Nero's love interest.

agreed,i doubt shes dante's.And it looks as she knows Nero better so thats another clue.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Catalyst;21839 said:
Well if DMC4 takes place before DMC2 then how come Nero isn't in DMC2?:huh:
And in DMC4 you play as Nero so he wouldn't die!

Dude, go to ign.com and read up on DMC 4. It takes place after DMC 1. And no Dante doesn't have a son. At least not that we know of.

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
SpArAda1127;22619 said:
you people crusty........oh, and kyrie is another name for a prayer that begins with "Hsve mercy GOD",i never knew that......

its greek
Kyrie eleison, " Lord have mercy"
Christe eleison " Christ have mercy"
Kyrie Eleison " Lord have mercy
I'm in my Catholic church's choir, we sing it like that during lent.
BTW, in the beginnning of the trailer for DMC4, you hear someone singing in latin " Agnus dei" which means " Lamb of God"

Mobfigurz

Gilver;24261 said:
its greek
Kyrie eleison, " Lord have mercy"
Christe eleison " Christ have mercy"
Kyrie Eleison " Lord have mercy
I'm in my Catholic church's choir, we sing it like that during lent.
BTW, in the beginnning of the trailer for DMC4, you hear someone singing in latin " Agnus dei" which means " Lamb of God"

Nice bit of info there, thanks for that.

But tell me, if thats what 'Kyrie Eleison' means, what would just 'Kyrie' mean?

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
well, Latin sometmes combines words that we would use seperately into one. I'm not sure if greek does the same but Kyrie could mean "Lord" or "Lord have"

Top Bottom