• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Rumour

Arwen

Lost Soul
As I have stated it's only a rumour but it has been said that Kyrie is Dante's new love interest for the game. I don't know if it's true or not it's just what's been said.

Rend

Necromancer
that's an interesting theory,but it's more than likely she'll turn out to be Nero's love interest.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I was thinking that when I read it. But it would have been interesting if it was true espcialy with Lady and Trish supposidly being in the game.

Mobfigurz

I'd prefer it if Trish was his interest, but that brings up that whole issue of Trish lookin like his mother and thats just creepy.

Lady, I dont think she's all that, from DMC3 at least, with age she might look better, but then again she's a Demon Hater.

Lucia, although she may have had slight looks and a some what enticing accent, she aint all that either.

Kyrie, big ears and nothin much else, ha ha

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Kyrie : Her duty is to be the songstress in the big festival called the "Demon Sword Festival". Due to circumstances she has come to see the orphan Nero as being like family, and to Nero she exists as something like an older sister or a mother.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;20928 said:
I'd prefer it if Trish was his interest, but that brings up that whole issue of Trish lookin like his mother and thats just creepy.

Lady, I dont think she's all that, from DMC3 at least, with age she might look better, but then again she's a Demon Hater.

Lucia, although she may have had slight looks and a some what enticing accent, she aint all that either.

Kyrie, big ears and nothin much else, ha ha

You Guys do know the DMC4 takes off from where DMC2 left off! And since Dante told lucia to take care of his son, then I think Dante married Lucia!!:)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
"Take care of my coin for me, Lucia" that was his exact words so no there is no son but there might be lol.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
And Devil May Cry 4 is before Devil May Cry 2, do you know anything about this, if not then please don't post false information. --_--

Mobfigurz

That doesnt mean Dante has a son, he's just simply saying that as way of mocking Mundus, cos he can only return every Millenium right?

Rend

Necromancer
I don't suppose the idea of Kyrie being a descendant of Lady? I thought of this that she may be Lady's daughter, course it's just a theory and another way to mention Lady in DMC4.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Rend;21421 said:
I don't suppose the idea of Kyrie being a descendant of Lady? I thought of this that she may be Lady's daughter, course it's just a theory and another way to mention Lady in DMC4.

That does indeed seem logical to me. A way to connect Lady with the story, not necessarily as a mother or sth. But since she vowed to hunt down every last demon, and the Order of the Sword does sth similar could be a connection:lol:
That is if they will make Lady appear;)

Top Bottom