• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 or DmC

DMC4 SE or DmC DE

• DMC4 SE

• DmC DE

• Plan to get both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Player

Well, it depends. I may end liking both versions, which isn't something impossible, you know. ;)

Then again, we have so little to compare. We barely know a thing about DMC 4 SE, perhaps because of its release date ( next 6 or 7 months, give or take it ).

Regarding DmC DE, it seems there are tons of new features and stuff enough to turn it into a new game with a new experience. Unfortunately I lack the money to buy a PS4 now, but I really want to play both games as soon as they get released.

On the plus side, fans of each franchise ( DMC, DmC or even both ) will have something to celebrate. So, I wouldn't worry about people getting mad or angry at this kind of thread.

LoyalDanteFan

I'm so excited for DMC4 Special Edition! I love the games and Dante! :blush: As for DmC...I'm not crazy about it. I respect others who are psyched about it though. I just don't like the reboot. Sure it looks cool, but I'm not interested. I really hate DmC Dante, I'm sorry. Of course, I used to think that, but I have no idea if I'll try the game out or not.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No, I think she means the one that has casual sex, swears a lot, likes middle fingers and has a geek twin.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i will try my damndest to buy both. but if money proves to be an issue and i can only get one, i will get DmC. i just prefer DmC to DMC4...then again, i get to play as vergil...ugh i hate these questions :banghead:. but yeah. hopefully i can get both

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*Mutters "oh god it's starting"* No flames!
quick, get behind me
FlameShield.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
*Mutters "oh god it's starting"* No flames!
YOU'RE... TOO... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

werewolf-transformation-o.gif

Not even the Lord of Darkness (Dracula) can prevent this from happening!

7780717_orig.gif

"Why are flaming again?? Get back! Don't make me give you a warning!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, No one's flaming. It's a "level one" alert at the very most.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
YOU'RE... TOO... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

werewolf-transformation-o.gif

Not even the Lord of Darkness (Dracula) can prevent this from happening!

7780717_orig.gif

"Why are flaming again?? Get back! Don't make me give you a warning!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, No one's flaming. It's a "level one" alert at the very most.
wait, there are "levels" to these things? HOLY ****OLI, i need to go somewhere and read the instructions to this place. you've shorted a circuit in my think bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom