• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 insider!!!

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
Mobfigurz;45101 said:
Exactly, I think alot of people just forget what took place in DMC1, considering many dont play it any more.

But as we have been discussing, Dante's Power is Superior to any other Demon, and if Vergil wasnt controlled by Mundus in DMC1, he wouldve had similar Power granted to him, if infact Sparda hadnt foreseen Vergil's destiny, it just brings up the question if Yamato wouldve reacted in the same way or if it was only set to happen with Force Edge.
Now, Force Edge was left to Dante and Yamato was left to Vergil.
rebellion was left for dante not force edge.....YAMATO! speaing of it wat if credos is using nero to lure dante to him or defeat him to gt his rebellion and maybe hehas yamato already he needs the for power or to summon someone or unlock hell again

Mobfigurz

Ryujin;45239 said:
rebellion was left for dante not force edge.....YAMATO! speaing of it wat if credos is using nero to lure dante to him or defeat him to gt his rebellion and maybe hehas yamato already he needs the for power or to summon someone or unlock hell again

In DMC1, FORCE EDGE was left for Dante, dont make me say it again.

And They dont need Rebellion, they need Force Edge to Unlock the Seal along with the Amulets and we just dont know if Yamato would react the same or even act like a object for the Amulets to manipulate and use as the Original key, which was FORCE EDGE!!

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
Mobfigurz;45241 said:
In DMC1, FORCE EDGE was left for Dante, dont make me say it again.

And They dont need Rebellion, they need Force Edge to Unlock the Seal along with the Amulets and we just dont know if Yamato would react the same or even act like a object for the Amulets to manipulate and use as the Original key, which was FORCE EDGE!!

so dante had two weapons left for him? after all rebellion and yamato were spardas swords put them together what type cobination will you get?

Mobfigurz

According to DMC3 Rebellion was left for Dante and Yamato for Vergil, but in DMC1 Force Edge was said to have been left for Dante with no mention of Yamato.

I suppose only Force Edge is meant to be the Key, along with the Amulets.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well each DMC adds some things to the keys. Philosopher's stone for DMC1 and Lady's blood for DMC3. But the sure keys are the amulets. As the portal can't event stay open when they are separated.

Mobfigurz

Stupid Capcom and their silly plot changes, they ruin the game, one seal, one key, ejuts!!

I'm in LOVE with the concept of DMC and the story, but all this talk is making me sick, its finally begun to irritate and confuse me.

dejastar

Devil done crying
Mobfigurz;45263 said:
Stupid Capcom and their silly plot changes, they ruin the game, one seal, one key, ejuts!!

I'm in LOVE with the concept of DMC and the story, but all this talk is making me sick, its finally begun to irritate and confuse me.

Yeah its making my hemorrhoids flare lol!

capcom memberan

the game is back
WILL I TELL YOU WHAT THIS GUY PRINGGING THE INFO FROM HIS *** HEY *** ****** DONT LIE ANY MORE CUZ I WILL KICK YOUR **** EVERY THING YOU WRITE IS LIE I KNOW WHY YOURE LIENG US CUZ YOU WANT TO SHOE US THAT YOU ARE WORTHY TO KNOW THIS IFNO.

PEOPLE DONT BELIVE HIM OR IF HE WRITE A THEIORY DONT REPLAY HIM CUZ HE IS A ****** ****

Mobfigurz

capcom memberan;45411 said:
WILL I TELL YOU WHAT THIS GUY PRINGGING THE INFO FROM HIS *** HEY **** ***** DONT LIE ANY MORE CUZ I WILL KICK YOUR *** EVERY THING YOU WRITE IS LIE I KNOW WHY YOURE LIENG US CUZ YOU WANT TO SHOE US THAT YOU ARE WORTHY TO KNOW THIS IFNO.

PEOPLE DONT BELIVE HIM OR IF HE WRITE A THEIORY DONT REPLAY HIM CUZ HE IS A ***** ***

Who are you talking about?

And if I was use, I wouldnt such language, this is a friendly Forum.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey,capcom memberan. First: Capital Letters look offending to everyone. Second: You are not permitted to bypass the swearing thingie. Third: You are not permitted to swear at all. Fourth: I would have sent a pm instead but you brought this onto yourself for doing something like this.

Warning: Do something like this again and I'll request ban. I don't care who's supposed to lie or not. At least he/she didn't frustrate anyone in doing so. You did. Please be careful in the future.

For the history of it, they guy probably spoke of Raziel's first post. He as us, took for granted that it wasn't mere speculation but an attempt to confuse us. Not reading all the other posts proved to be making him the villain as his anger made him post these things above.
Plus he reposted again, telling me to shut up, but post deleted;)

And now continue on topic people^_^

Zato-OW

King
They changed alot of things from dmc1 from dmc3 like the force edge and the rebellion and about vergil not dying 20 years ago and some other stuff,thats why i think vergil isnt dead in dmc4 nor is he the arm of nero.they also changed the name of dante buisness when after dmc1 it was suppose to be called "Devils Never Cry" now its back to Devil May Cry,So theyve changed alot from the storyline...you agree?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They simply tried to alter these.

For example:

In DMC1 the things were like this.

Force Edge: A memento of Dante's father, Sparda.
That doesn't necessarily mean that it was Sparda that left the sword for Dante. And in the end of DMC3 he has it along with his DMC1 clothes. So, about this nothing changed. It was simply us the fans who thought that the sword was left by Sparda.;)

Vergil thingie: Trish mentioned to Dante that he is the man who lost a mother and a brother to evil 20 years ago. About Eva, nothing has changed throughout the games. But they mentioned a brother and so we all thought that from the event in which Eva died, Vergil was kidnapped and turned into Nelo Angelo.
But it wasn't necessarily the case. In DMC3 Manga which takes place 1 year before DMC3, Dante is still under the impression that Vergil was killed during the assault that took his mother's life as well. In the end he meets him for once. And after one year the events of DMC3 come where he meets him 3 times.
So it is not so wrong to say that he actually lost him along with Eva. Before that they were always together and from the dialogue after Nelo Angelo's final battle we can see that they were pretty alike and close to each other. After Eva's death Vergil disappeared and for Dante the "Vergil" he knew disappeared also. Remember how he couldn't believe or understand what would Vergil achieve with Sparda's power.

The name of the shop is really an issue. If the anime is canon I can only conclude that since Dante changed it into "Devils Never Cry" because of Trish, he also rechanged it to "Devil May Cry" after the two of them decided to work separately.
If the anime isn't canon we can still wait and see the name of Dante's shop in DMC4;)

Top Bottom