• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 insider!!!

Raziel

Devil bringer
People I know every thing!!:D Nero's arm is sparda's arm and the prof for that is that he said "from that day forward my armed changed...",what day you might ask:huh:when it was the festival or somthing like that when kyrie was singing the order of the sword entrusted nero with that arm and then dante droped in and killed all knight's in the order of the sword and why you might ask again:huh:because cause this ordear has a secreat ritual they'll do soon they well try to resurrect sparda inside nero's body by killing innocent humans and Dante found it out by a mystyrious figure that came to his dreams and showed him the city of Fortuna and the future that they'll have some sort of power controling sparda and ruling the world...and told Dante that a young man well have his Father's arm attached to him and that he must take it back if he wants to prevent this from happening and he would have to kill those men involved if he has to and remember when Dante said to Nero "return it to me and i'll let you go", Dante meant the arm of sparda which is rightfully is for Dante to keep...well hope you like the info i'll send some more when i have some more information k;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sounds kick ***! But how you know this? Is there any link you can show us of a legit site? And if Dante killed those people because they were doing wrong, why did he look like he was enjoying it? (Or that could just be me.)

Mobfigurz

Raziel;42703 said:
People I know every thing!!:D Nero's arm is sparda's arm and the prof for that is that he said "from that day forward my armed changed...",what day you might ask:huh:when it was the festival or somthing like that when kyrie was singing the order of the sword entrusted nero with that arm and then dante droped in and killed all knight's in the order of the sword and why you might ask again:huh:because cause this ordear has a secreat ritual they'll do soon they well try to resurrect sparda inside nero's body by killing innocent humans and Dante found it out by a mystyrious figure that came to his dreams and showed him the city of Fortuna and the future that they'll have some sort of power controling sparda and ruling the world...and told Dante that a young man well have his Father's arm attached to him and that he must take it back if he wants to prevent this from happening and he would have to kill those men involved if he has to and remember when Dante said to Nero "return it to me and i'll let you go", Dante meant the arm of sparda which is rightfully is for Dante to keep...well hope you like the info i'll send some more when i have some more information k;)

Thats complete rubbish, your just making this stuff up as you go along.

If you knew so much, how is it that you dont know if it was a Festival or 'something'?

As for the quote, Nero says that to Dante after he has already dropped through the ceiling and killed the Members, in the trailer at least, so how is it the day went backwards and repeated itself?
Cos from the trailer, it appears Nero is telling Dante about the Arm in that encounter.

Basically, nothing you said makes sense and you appear to be making it all up.

Raziel

Devil bringer
Mobfigurz;42707 said:

If you knew so much, how is it that you dont know if it was a Festival or 'something'?

As for the quote, Nero says that to Dante after he has already dropped through the ceiling and killed the Members, in the trailer at least, so how is it the day went backwards and repeated itself?
Cos from the trailer, it appears Nero is telling Dante about the Arm in that encounter.

im not and i said like that cause i didn't remember:unsure: just don't be makin me a lier i read it in a capcom insider but i don't remember the link...

Mobfigurz

Well it just doesnt make sense, maybe your not explaining it correctly but it just sounds a bit confused, in the sense that Capcom dont know what they're doing and they're jumbling things up, packing to much into the story and none of us wouldve guessed any of the stuff you said.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mobfigurz;42721 said:
Well it just doesnt make sense, maybe your not explaining it correctly but it just sounds a bit confused, in the sense that Capcom dont know what they're doing and they're jumbling things up, packing to much into the story and none of us wouldve guessed any of the stuff you said.

Im not taking anyone's side here, but just because none of us would have guessed it, does not make it false. Id actually perfer it to be something no one would have guessed. That would make it more surprizing when we found out.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
D:Hmmmmm, so my dad is the good guy right??????
J: Of course he is you maniac!
D:Then why would he control someones body for power if hes good!!??
J:Hmmmmmm, that I'll have to think about...
(Dante shoots Jesters feet as he dances and gets really tired)
D:Hmph! Watta you gonna do when you have a case of a mad clown in your hands huh?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
I smell BS.

There is no way that this is Legit, it would have been posted up on the official site, and yet - when I just visited I saw nothing. It would also have been posted up in IGN, and funny thing - no one has heard anything about this, so, you're just making this up. There is no way Sparda is Nero's Arm, and how comes it appears that Dante is after the Box (that looks like a Necklace box). This is proven because he says "Give it back" or whatever (don't remember the quote) and they sort of Restrain the box back, and not the arm. So, you're just making this up, there is no way this is true. It would have been reported thousands of times by now, and yet I see nothing when I search on Google, or Yahoo. So sorry, there is no way this is Legit.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As I said to your other thread this is probably all wrong information, please provide links to this or the thread will be locked, as I see no point in providing us with unofficial information.

Mobfigurz

Vergilissexy;42724 said:
Im not taking anyone's side here, but just because none of us would have guessed it, does not make it false. Id actually perfer it to be something no one would have guessed. That would make it more surprizing when we found out.

Well, its hard to believe, cos the majority of us Fans have been fans since the initial installment of the game and know all there is to know about the games and only as much as Capcom have told us about DMC4, so what that person has written seem to be lies and nothin more, cos those of us who know the game inside out know that the majority of what he/she said is untrue and not even possible.

He/she has just factored in different aspects of the other DMC games and rolled them into one theory, and thats all it is unless Capcom release that information, at which point, we will all have to eat our words and apologize to the original poster.

And simply put, nonw of us know the storyline of DMC4, so all of us are going by what lil info we have and our theories, but we admit them to be purely theories and nothing more.

Raziel

Devil bringer
people i've got all this info from 'capcom-insider' which is that capcom post to the members the lztest news and info's on any game you want from Capcom and i happen to be a member so if you want to get all this info sign in from capcom website but maybe you need to pay to get the info cauze my dad made the membership for me =P

Mobfigurz

Well, share the info with us, provide Screen shots of the said articles or scans, just so we know its 'real' info and not something you just made up

gonzy360

Dude if u dont know how to take screens, go to the page with your info and press f9 on the info xD. But i dont beleive u, that dont look like spardas arm anywayz.

kgelaznik

Mobfigurz;42707 said:

powned

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
i dont think his arm is spardas because when the devil arm talks 2 him it says power and knowing sparda he never needed more power it sounds more like vergil

Top Bottom