• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Bloody Palace.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Well done guys you'll get there eventually, i just wanna do it with Dante :(
P.S Berial's a prick! hardest part of bloody palace!

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
dante i easily get to the last level and beat the black dante o_O but with nero i manage to get to the last level but cant manage to kill dante >_<

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Character used: Nero (automatic)
Stage: 79
Score: 550 000-560 000
Playtime: 1hour 14min

Lost against Credo twice in stage: 80..

Character used: Dante (automatic)
Stage: 50-60
Score: ????

Problem is that time is running out..

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
New record yesterday
Character used: Super Nero (automatic)
Stage: 100
Score: ???
Playtime: 2hour 20min

Lost against Dante in stage 101, any tips how to beat him?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do not remember quite much. It is been a while since I played Ps3 at all since no television but I made it to level 30 or something with Nero manual. I found out the timer is the problem here not the combat itself. So the combination of timing and doing each battles faster enough to proceed higher levels. By the way. Is there a limit on the levels?

thesleepless

Stage 101 with Nero
Clear Time: 01:51:45
Time Extension: 02:44:42
Non-automatic
Score: 4735848

Stage 19 with Dante :((

P.S: Keyboard play

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do not remember quite much. It is been a while since I played Ps3 at all since no television but I made it to level 30 or something with Nero manual. I found out the timer is the problem here not the combat itself. So the combination of timing and doing each battles faster enough to proceed higher levels. By the way. Is there a limit on the levels?

The levels go up to 101.

Keyur

Super Dante: Pandora Boom Boom : fully cleared : Score- doesnt matter
Super Nero: Fully cleared
Nero (automatic): 89 Score: around 1000000 Grade:B
Dante: Will try someday

Many people have problem with Berial. Here is simple tac and easy/safe kill. Though you dont need care about style ranking
Nero: only use charge shot Level 3, keep distance for Berial and try to dodge all attacks.
Dante: trickster+Rebelian/Lucifer+Pandora Stage 1: Be defensive and use only pandora until you figure out fight. Stage 2: Use trick style to teleport around Berial head. Few melee attack and come back. For this tac we need quick response time to dodge his attack. To dodge his attack: Air Hike+ Trickster style cross jump.
Just my thoughts.

Keyur

Finally cleared today whole bloody place genuinely without super character.
Character: Nero (Automatic)
Score: ~3600000
Grade: S
Time: 2 Hour 5 min

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well thats a lot of levels. I guess I have to practise more.

That's nothing compared to DMC2 and DMC3. DMC2 had 9999 levels (with the 9999th floor repeating forever till you died) and DMC3 had 10000 floors counting Level 0.

Keyur

That's nothing compared to DMC2 and DMC3. DMC2 had 9999 levels (with the 9999th floor repeating forever till you died) and DMC3 had 10000 floors counting Level 0.
But in DMC3 if you play fire level only it count as 100+ level so 10000/100=100 levels. So we can say that overall level in both bloody palace is same :p

Top Bottom