• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Bloody Palace.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Chloe_Ryder and I have a similar thread like this on another forum.

Basically what you do is, record how far you get on Bloody palace each time you play through.
Or you can team up with another person to try and beat how far they get and their score.

Set it out like this:

Name of character used.
Stage you got to.
And your score.

So my last play:
Dante
Stage 16
Score 84118pts

Have fun.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* Well, I fail at this Bloody Palace. So, my stats are none too good. I don't have my scores, though...

Nero
Stage: 19

Dante
Stage: 19

Berial ALWAYS kills me! No matter what I do! He's like... The Air Man of DMC!

aka958

Don't trust people
My record is:

Character used: Dante
Stage: 74
Score: ????

Didn't remember the score... T_T It's hard to get to that level! So soon to the battle of epicness with Dante vs Credo but I lost! D:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG I thought it was a myth that anyone can even GET to stage 74!!
I'm just kidding. Sort of.

My record for today:

Dante (NOT on automatic)
Stage 17
Score: 82820

(There was a severe moment of WTF when bullets suddenly killed the screen, until I realized I must have run out of time. I didn't get hit once throughout. ^_^)

And my other one was
Nero (on automatic)
Stage 19
Score: - will edit-

Berial is a royal flame in the butt.
Bloody Palace seems a lot easier lately. I think I've been playing Bayonetta too much >.<

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Dante
Sage:39
Score:????

Like Aka I don't Remember the Score

aka958

Don't trust people
Marisa;259012 said:
Dante
Sage:39
Score:????

Like Aka I don't Remember the Score

Did Bael get to ya?

I hate the missions 30-39 because of the loads of annoying blitzes through every mission! <.<
Afterwards there are loads of chimeras though, much easier. ^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The last time I played it seriously I managed to beat the entire thing with normal Nero by the skin of my teeth.

I don't remember the score but I remember I was just shy of a big milestone. (my DMC4 is broken so I can't check)

Durxom

My highest so far is:

Nero: Level 19 (I dont play Nero that much in BP)
Dante: Lvl 38 (it was in the middle of the night, and I got trapped in a red Blitzs' lightning beam followed by a Mephisto's blade top...T_T)

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
I've beaten Bloody Palace roughly seven times all with Nero (twice with Super Nero just for the hell of it). Though my highest score is:

Nero: Level 101, 4731833

and then with Dante I got to around Level 41-43

Sokudukeh

Dancing Dragon~
Owhhh man, I know my record was completing all the stages (coz I got the achievement ;D)
But I have no idea how many points I got and I cant remember who I used
I cant even check coz I sold my 360 last year >_<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
i've done it once with nero and i think my highest with dante is prob around 32 i usualy find berial to be the toughest even worse than the two blitzes ? which i dont understand but i dont realy find many other enemies that bad exept mephestos i hate those *****

King of Hell

Must Die
I never thought nobody made it through Bloody Palace.

Dante:
finished it
maximized the time limit
high score: 6679610

Super Dante (only one try, though):
made it to floor 101 then died.

Nero:
finished it

Super Nero (one try here, too):
somewhere in the 60s

what I noticed is, beating Dante almost guarantees you an S ranking, I could be wrong though. & I also noticed playing as regular costumes is easier, unless you spam Royal Release & Pandora (PC version has unlimited Royal Guage & Disaster Guage).

I don't remember my high score in the PS3 version.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
King of Hell;268744 said:
I never thought nobody made it through Bloody Palace.

Dante:
finished it
maximized the time limit
high score: 6679610

Super Dante (only one try, though):
made it to floor 101 then died.

Nero:
finished it

Super Nero (one try here, too):
somewhere in the 60s

what I noticed is, beating Dante almost guarantees you an S ranking, I could be wrong though. & I also noticed playing as regular costumes is easier, unless you spam Royal Release & Pandora (PC version has unlimited Royal Guage & Disaster Guage).

I don't remember my high score in the PS3 version.

Wait, you automatically assumed everyone could beat it? That's... Well, generalizing. Which is bad.

King of Hell

Must Die
well, because it wasn't that hard, anyone who beats & unlocks all difficulties could do it.

by the way, use Dark Slayer or Lucifier on Berial, you could finish him off with Smokin' Sick Style, & get a no damage bonus if you do it right.

Eien

Shotgun
Mine is 32 with Nero
and 25 with Dante

I don't know what is it about Dante but I cannot master all the stuff he can do. It's just too much.

I'm still not good at killing Blitz so if I get one it's gonna take a while or I'll die.

King of Hell

Must Die
Coyote + Gilgamesh + Trickster, & you'll kill the blitz with no damage bonus too. another trick that takes longer is Gilgamesh + Royal Guard.

Top Bottom