• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC2 Remade

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How can remake DMC2?

I like Lucia, but she could use a better actress. And Dante needs to speak more instead of being so silent all the time.

Arius was the worst villain that could use fixing.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Dante should just be turned into the Dante from SMT: Lucifer's Call. Wearing DMC 2 awesome outfit (I think it's his smartest) but still the same Dante bad ass-ness from the first DMC.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dante needs to talk moar and Reuben Langdon needs to be his VA, an improved story would be nice, as well. Oh, and maybe some more interaction between Lucia and Dante :O

ZeroLove

Change the gameplay to become more stylish ala Devil May Cry 3, change the storyline to be more interesting instead of the typical 'big baddie wants to take over the world' which is SO outdated, change the graphics to be less monotone and boring, make Lucia a more badass character instead of a whiny baby, and for the love of Sparda and all that is unholy, turn Dante's coat into leather instead of looking like it is made of velour or velvet or whatever. It just looks really off!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup especially Bolverk. He supposedly knew Sparda, but if they are going to all the trouble to include all that information in his profile and make him not say anything to Dante, then it's kinda pointless. He also had some DMC1 Dante's moves even though he was using a spear and not a sword. But hey, he and Dante could exchange a few words.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yup especially Bolverk. He supposedly knew Sparda, but if they are going to all the trouble to include all that information in his profile and make him not say anything to Dante, then it's kinda pointless. He also had some DMC1 Dante's moves even though he was using a spear and not a sword. But hey, he and Dante could exchange a few words.

That would suit the story with Bolverk, Sparda & Dante. Bolverk must've been an old comrade of Sparda in the old Dark Knight days.

As for Phantom, Dante should've been... "Hey! Long time no see, hothead! I thought you'd be out by a crisp!"

It would also be nice for Lucia to have more story in her part and the ending to make more sense.

Evil Nero

I actually like everything about DMC2. The dark, cold style of Dante is, fair to say, out of the box compared to his earlier forms. I admire reaches in different directions.

But from playing all the DMC games, I'd replace Lucia, give Dante the same charm he had but with less words, bosses dialogue so they can mock each other and possibly give some back story and an actual, proper climax at the end instead of a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers with DMC games, I resent how they didn't finish off 4's plotholes.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I like DMC2 Dante's look so I would not change anything about it.

I would however like for him to talk more but still remain mature as he was in DMC2.

More weapons would also be nice. I would definitely bring back the ability for Dante to wield the Sparda sword since he hasn't been able to since DMC1 *sigh*. Also I would add more diversity to the levels to make them seem less "repetitive".

Also a much more cohesive storyline that ties up loose ins instead of creating them. Also a concrete ending that is not left with a cliffhanger would be nice.

Top Bottom