• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 possibilities?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Just dont talk about how DMC 2 and 4 was bad and becuuse it was bad that is something to use as argument for NT being good at character development.

How's that any different then people using DT+demon dodge as a way to say DmC Dante is too OP in DmC thus the game is easy.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
The next game has gotta go through 5 years since the demons started to emerge.

Dante rebuilds his old home with Kat's help, coming up with good ideas for the new home base. Plus trying to find a good name.

Kat's father has GOT to be Arkham. Arkham serves under Nelo Angelo who is Vergil wearing a new mask to hide his face.

Trish can return as something new. But we know she's adapted from Beatrice from Dante's Inferno.

Angels show themselves. At first they see Dante as a threat and so as Vergil, but later he proves himself to them that he can protect humans like Eva and the others do. Phineas returns and also gets help from an angel who was an old friend of Eva's.

In DmC3, I wanna see Nero show up as a cambion. Remember Blade II, Nero can be some child experiment used by rogue humans secretly trying to create their own nephilim based on Dante's & Vergil's blood.
In DmC4, Sparda's story is revealed
DmC5, Dante & Sparda are reunited and fight together.

This is almost word for word how I want that story to play out with two minor changes.

1- Vergil, now in control of Hell's army, travels to Hell in order to look for Fallen Angels for his army. Also to free Sparda from his torment and ask for his help. Sparda refuses and Vergil kills him.
2- Arkham betrays Vergil towards the end of the game, and turns him into his slave/bodyguard in the form of Nelo Angelo.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Disagreeing, Lady and Kat should be seperate characters, with Lady introduced in 2.

Also, DmC2 should continue the corruption theme, having Vergil struggle between his good and evil sides, Arkham as a scientist trying to gain demonic power, and Kat being tempted by Dark Vergil to learn black magic.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
There has to be a way to bring Sparda back!

I know Sparda is imprisoned for all eternity in torment, but if Vergil does venture in the depths of hell to free him and steal his power, can't Sparda be able to return to the human world again, but go into hiding?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
There has to be a way to bring Sparda back!

I know Sparda is imprisoned for all eternity in torment, but if Vergil does venture in the depths of hell to free him and steal his power, can't Sparda be able to return to the human world again, but go into hiding?
I'd like to think what all those years of torture would do to Sparda's mind. Maybe he'd of completely lost his marbles by the time Dante gets to him that he barely recognize his own sons...it would be friggin cruel! :'(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd like to think what all those years of torture would do to Sparda's mind. Maybe he'd of completely lost his marbles by the time Dante gets to him that he barely recognize his own sons...it would be friggin cruel! :'(
Ohh, I'd like to see that. It would be really interesting to see a mentally-unhinged Sparda. But wouldn't that also mean that he would not put up much of a fight if Vergil did want to take his powers?

Maybe he would be rabid after the torture? I'd like to see a fight between Sparda and Vergil with Sparda accusing Vergil of letting his sacrifice go to waste because of Vergil wanting to rule humans. I'd really like to see that kind of argument and fight. A war of swords and words between father and son. Like a more violent version of Eva confronting Vergil in Downfall.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What of the relationship between Dante & Sparda, Dante has got to find a way to calm his father down. He's the only one who can save him.
In the Vergil comic, Sparda does speak to Dante while Dante is in the demon prison, so maybe Dante would be the one to reach out to him.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Ohh, I'd like to see that. It would be really interesting to see a mentally-unhinged Sparda. But wouldn't that also mean that he would not put up much of a fight if Vergil did want to take his powers?

Maybe he would be rabid after the torture? I'd like to see a fight between Sparda and Vergil with Sparda accusing Vergil of letting his sacrifice go to waste because of Vergil wanting to rule humans. I'd really like to see that kind of argument and fight. A war of swords and words between father and son. Like a more violent version of Eva confronting Vergil in Downfall.
That would be so sad if Vergil did that and winded up killing their dad for power if he deemed him too unhinged to be of any use. Now that really would **** Dante off.

Seeing Sparda and Vergil fight would definitely be cool.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That would be so sad if Vergil did that and winded up killing their dad for power if he deemed him too unhinged to be of any use. Now that really would **** Dante off.
Considering how DMC3 Vergil killed Arkham after he refused to kill Lady, looked weak in Vergil's eyes and had become useless to him, I'd say DmC Vergil could be set up do do worse and kill his own father for power.
Seeing Sparda and Vergil fight would definitely be cool.
I'd really like to see that so long as they can make it really memorable, like this, but with talking from Vergil and Sparda and slightly faster action.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
i think at this point, vergil is too far gone. some men can't handle the power, and once they get it, they care for nothing but that.
Vergil is totally gone now. You could see the hints in the Vergil comic, how he set Kat up, knowing that she would be taken to Hellfire prison. Then he has to save her from the Onyx guards because he still needs her, and then wipes the memory of his feelings because they will get in the way of his plans. Lover for Vergil is weakness considering what happened to his parents.

And in the game, he's just as bad. Getting Kat caught, refusing the trade because Dante was more important, and then risking Kat's life by shooting Lilith too early...even shooting Lilith can be seen as another step towards his downfall.

Then all the way through Downfall, we can see what's been going on in his mind. He's so tormented and full of insecurity, and the only way out that he can see is gaining power to make up for his self percived powerlessness against Dante. He's just too corrupted.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Typical night for Sparda and Eva :lol: worse when she's pregnant.
Pregnant women are scary enough as it is with the mood swings...murdering a guy....I could see that happening. Anecdotally, I have had friends telling me how they suddenly hated thier husbands during pregnancy and had no idea why:lol:

Sparda: b...bu...but you said you wanted "onions and pizza"
pregnant eva: NO! I SAID I WANTED "PIZZA AND ONIONS". THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!!!
Ouch:lol: Sucks to be Sparda.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Its a small possibility but I wouldn't capcom to start turning DmC into the old Devil May Cry because that would make the reboot pointless. So if they are to do the reboot I would just bring in outside help to handle story because I'm not a fan of Capcom's storytelling abilities

Just hire a writer from Marvel/DC to do it or bring in Alex Garland because enslaved was pretty good as a story.

Gameplay wise, dont make it as linear as the last one and give me more freedom to explore. I feel a problem with games like DMC etc is that they are too focused on moving the plot forward so its hard to get complex thought accross nor delve deeply into a characters past so maybe getting around that could be a way to move the medium forward.

EllDawn

Lol oh god XD

Eva when she's pregnant, becomes power driven and bosses Sparda around like her bitch. Gains an irresistible craving for anything pizza and strawberries.
I just hope she wouldn't mix the two together. Then again, considering the cravings some women get, she might have. No matter how sickening it could be.

Top Bottom