• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: TRIAL OF THE DEVILS

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
hows this for a first chapter name Chaos Master?

Chapter1: When Darkness Descends.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Even better, it is decided that's what it's called, rep+ CM.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter1: The Day When Darkness Descends.

As the rain drops spattered down my face, I knew that today of all days would be a great one.

I had trained my child to be an astounding warrior, she has class and honour, and most definitley grace and beauty.

"It is time Nero" said the figure that Nero had approached.

"She must go through the same fate as I have" Nero replied, the watcher nodded his head.

"She will fall, with the other into the fiery pits of hell, if she fails then all hope is lost" the watcher explained, Nero looked nervous.

"I am sure that this will not be, I succeeded so I am sure she will too" Nero said confidently.

"Your feelings do not lie to you Nero, she will pass the test as it is written" the watcher said.

"It is written?" Nero said confused.

"Yes, I refer to the prophecy" said the watcher. nero looked even more confused, he need not fear if there truely was a prophecy that claimed of this day to be a success.

more soon... :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;77411 said:
Chapter1: The Day When Darkness Descends.

As the rain drops spattered down my face, I knew that today of all days would be a great one.

I had trained my child to be an astounding warrior, she has class and honour, and most definitley grace and beauty.

"It is time Nero" said the figure that Nero had approached.

"She must go through the same fate as I have" Nero replied, the watcher nodded his head.

"She will fall, with the other into the fiery pits of hell, if she fails then all hope is lost" the watcher explained, Nero looked nervous.

"I am sure that this will not be, I succeeded so I am sure she will too" Nero said confidently.

"Your feelings do not lie to you Nero, she will pass the test as it is written" the watcher said.

"It is written?" Nero said confused.

"Yes, I refer to the prophecy" said the watcher. nero looked even more confused, he need not fear if there truely was a prophecy that claimed of this day to be a success.

more soon... :)

really nice...rep+ to you meow...need my help,meow...?:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If you have an idea the PM me pal :) thanks for liking it man, :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 2:The Rain Guardian

Nero traveled to the rain city,Aquous.He went there to go through one final test.To overcome his own fate.

"Humph.I hate rains.It makes me sad."said Nero.

Nero walked to the entrance of the city and proceed to the middle of the city.A shrine is located there.

"Finally.I am here."said Nero.

He enters the shrine and saw a big demonic statue which looks like a ferocious demonic beast.There is something scripted on a tablet nearby.

"I am the guardian of this city.The city has rained for so many thousand years as a punishment.For those who defeats me,he or she shall receive a gift to change their own fate."

"Waste of my time.Let's do this."said Nero.

Nero smashes the tablet and the demonic statue is shaking.The statue has become a demon.Very ferocious looking demon.He is called Behemoth.

"Heh.This is nothing.Come on,loser!!!" said Nero.

The next chapter will be about the battle,meow...hope you guys like it...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I loved it man, i'll do more soon okay I promise... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter 3: Behemoth.

"I don't have to fear you, I fear nothing" Nero said.

"Don't make me laugh weakling, none have beat me, I am Behemoth and my mighty strength will crush you weakling" Behemoth replied.

Nero got real ****ed at Behemoth's taunting attitude, so he decided to dive straight into combat with the beast. Behemoth tried a punching combo moved that smashed away at a pillar, whilst Nero got higher up in the room and did a move called spiral descend.

Nero plunged downwards and hit Behemoth on the jaw with devil bringer, and then started slashing away at Behemoth with Red Queen until he eventually smashed Behemoth into the air and shot away at him with Blue Rose and Red Tyrant.

Behemoth was hailed with gunfire but still when he landed he returned to his feet and started to attack Nero with his flaming hot fire whip.

The whip nearly hit Nero on several occasions, and once it skimmed him and he could almost feel the burning hot hellish flame from the whip.

"Hmm, got to get to where that whip wont work" Nero thought to himself.

So luckily Nero jumped up and kicked off of Behemoths chest, Nero soared through the air and when he got even higher in the room he taunted Behemoth.

Behemoth got enraged and went higher as well. When Behemoth met with Nero he tried to knock him to the ground with a raging flame kick attack. However a little teleport move positioned Nero right behind Behemoth, and Nero struck Red Queen into Behemoth's back.

Behemoth still undefeated back kicked and knocked Nero to the ground, but when Behemoth turned to attack Nero again, Nero pulled out his two guns and shot away at Behemoth.

"Hmm, seems a little less affective" Nero thought to himself.

"Hey scumbag, try this on for size" said Nero, and he reached for his Lucius sword.

Behemoth looked fearful when he saw the glow emitting from the sword, and a huge red beast appeared that grabbed Behemoth and pulled him up higher until finally dropping him to the ground.

When Nero jumped down he saw the mess that'd been left, behemoth's head was bleeding heavy.

"Such strength, that arm" behemoth said before he died.

Nero picked up Behemoth who was now a weird object.

"What the hell is this? this is no devil arm, boy what a waste of my time" Nero said.

but then a voice came to him and told him to go over to the shrine.

"Fine, I'll play this little game" Nero said.

more soon guys... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Awesome, glad you like it pal :)

more soon once I get to PM'g Chaos Master .lol. which should be soon :)

Top Bottom