• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: TRIAL OF THE DEVILS

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
this is going to be a joint fan fic, me and Chaos master shall be working on it and it is to do with Dante's son and Nero's daughter going through a series of tests, hope you will enjoy it.

to come soon...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ damn straight, I am just thinking of where it is set, how about it starts at Dante's shop, or Nero's apartment or somehting, PM me about that Chaos Master.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
oh yeah, sorry about that man, shame, at least tommorow shall be fun, you awake before me so don't forget about my contribution to this right?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;73470 said:
oh yeah, sorry about that man, shame, at least tommorow shall be fun, you awake before me so don't forget about my contribution to this right?

sure do...after all,it is yours...i am merely helping it...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think it is more yours than mine as I give you more responsibility.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;73474 said:
I think it is more yours than mine as I give you more responsibility.

maybe...but i am lazy though..can you write it while i give out some ideas...?the rest will be on you...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well you can give ideas as well as write small amounts on it of you will, I don't think I could do this one on my own.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
thanks man, you should know what to write when I get it going, get ideas off of what I write I expect.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
here goes with the intro.

INTRO.

The air was cold, and my footsteps stamped down onto the damp muddy ground as I wonder into the most haunted place I know.

I made my way across the trainyard, the sky a horribly bland and miserable grey colour, with dark black clouds forming in the sky above me.

Nearer to me than I had assumed was my informant, a beast to be precise. He had rung a few days ago and I didn't think that it was time, it was apparent to me now that the test would soon come to fall upon the shoulders of my daughter.

Having to accept the fact that she was about to plummet into the complete dark abyss, without a blade to begin with. That was the way of the watchers, and the test that lay ahead.

Spoiler: the guy walking to the trainyard is Nero.

did you like the short intro chaos Master, sure hope so :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
like I know you know from the PM I sent you, it does start to rain, also if you wanna write the next short part and write about the rain it's up to you, this is joint.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;73946 said:
like I know you know from the PM I sent you, it does start to rain, also if you wanna write the next short part and write about the rain it's up to you, this is joint.

well,the next part will be yours...however,still rains...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah, nice effect of any characters fighting in the rain just kicks ***.

Top Bottom