• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Gbraga

Why people has such a need to deny everything? Is a theories topic, isn't it? Try to think for a moment about the possibility of that being true, no one is saying "it's gonna be like that, end of story"

chocolatepanda

Why people has such a need to deny everything? Is a theories topic, isn't it? Try to think for a moment about the possibility of that being true, no one is saying "it's gonna be like that, end of story"

Im not trying to deny everything i just want people to think about the god aspect of the game since i haven't seen it mentioned much on the forum i want to know what role they think the angels and gods will play.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is what is says on the NT website "The Dante of DmC is a young man discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel."
A child of a demon and angel. Wow they really changed the story. Also a demon and a angel are the same thing. One is just evil and the other is good. So DmC Dante has no human blood in him whatsoever and that makes him completely different from DMC Dante. Wow.

ZeroLove

A child of a demon and angel. Wow they really changed the story. Also a demon and a angel are the same thing. One is just evil and the other is good. So DmC Dante has no human blood in him whatsoever and that makes him completely different from DMC Dante. Wow.

We don't know if they will be the same thing in this game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Its completely up to NT as to what they want their angels and demons to be. I just hope there is some kind of explanation.

ZeroLove

This is the thread where we discuss theories, right? Well, it would be a good time to come up with some theories about how angels and demons are implanted in the game instead of making statements about how our personal thoughts about what the difference between a demon and an angel is. Right?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is the thread where we discuss theories, right? Well, it would be a good time to come up with some theories about how angels and demons are implanted in the game instead of making statements about how our personal thoughts about what the difference between a demon and an angel is. Right?
I should have edited my last post because I understood your comment I just had to reread it. But theories doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day there is not much one can do with angels and demons. Heck even mythology couldn't change the roles of angels and demons because their way to similar. So I see no "valid" theory.

ZeroLove

I should have edited my last post because I understood your comment I just had to reread it. But theories doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day there is not much one can do with angels and demons. Heck even mythology couldn't change the roles of angels and demons because their way to similar. So I see no "valid" theory.

Then what was the point with bringing this up?

chocolatepanda

Heck even mythology couldn't change the roles of angels and demons because their way to similar.

How are they similar? I thought they were opposites like light n dark, good n evil. Althought angels in the game dont really have to be good just like not all the demon have to be evil.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angels and demons are the same type of creature expect one is good and the other is evil. I forgot why I brought this up lol. :p
I think it was because DmC says Dante is the son of a demon and a angel and I thought that was silly because their the same create. Yeah that was it. In which case Dante is not a mortal but rather a immortal being. Basically DmC Dante is the new Kratos.

chocolatepanda

Heck even mythology couldn't change the roles of angels and demons because their way to similar.

If you think about it demons in previous DMC games where not the same as angels since the demons came from other things that have nothing to do with angels at all like Cerberus, Echindna(think i spelled it wrong) and Agni and Rudra. So it makes it seem like they are completely different entities. Bible wise they are but dmc hasnt really pulled much from the bible execpt the 7 deadly sins to name demons in DMC3. Also we dont know if demons and angels are immortal being in this one since there is a god in the came its possible he is a god because he is an immortal being above angels and demons.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you think about it demons in previous DMC games where not the same as angels since the demons came from other things that have nothing to do with angels at all like Cerberus, Echindna(think i spelled it wrong) and Agni and Rudra. So it makes it seem like they are completely different entities. Bible wise they are but dmc hasnt really pulled much from the bible execpt the 7 deadly sins to name demons in DMC3. Also we dont know if demons and angels are immortal being in this one since there is a god in the came its possible he is a god because he is an immortal being above angels and demons.
Well angels were not introduced until DMC4 and even than their not real angels so we don't know how angels would act in DMC.

Top Bottom