• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Lulu_Way

DMC Fan X
one little thing bout da hair, in the DMC3 manga, he hair silver hair during a flashback (i'm sure it was the first manga but i may be wrong) and it was either right after or during Eva's murder

Although i really love the manga (wish they published vol 3), some of it doesn't add up:

1) Dante has jus moved into his building in volume 1 right? And in vol 2 he meets vergil. Now in DMC3 he says to vergil "its been more than a year since we last met" and answers the phone saying "sorry, not open for business yet." Now knowing dante and his money issues, how could he have been living in the building for a year without actually working? Do you understand my point?

2) In volume 2 lady ends up hiding in dante's bathrrom right? Well she would have heard him yelling at that alice girl. Why doesn't she seem to recognize dante's voice in DMC3 when he speaks.

BTW by money issues i mean his inability to pay off debts, pay bills and save any money he earns

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Although i really love the manga (wish they published vol 3), some of it doesn't add up:

1) Dante has jus moved into his building in volume 1 right? And in vol 2 he meets vergil. Now in DMC3 he says to vergil "its been more than a year since we last met" and answers the phone saying "sorry, not open for business yet." Now knowing dante and his money issues, how could he have been living in the building for a year without actually working? Do you understand my point?

2) In volume 2 lady ends up hiding in dante's bathrrom right? Well she would have heard him yelling at that alice girl. Why doesn't she seem to recognize dante's voice in DMC3 when he speaks.

BTW by money issues i mean his inability to pay off debts, pay bills and save any money he earns

There inconsistencies between the manga, games and anime storylines. But what you say makes sense.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You, sir, win this entire forum

Y'know, I've been seeing a lot of theories that "Dante" is a clone of the "real" Dante... or a robot... Just thought I'd kinda add that~

In my Devil May Cry 5 Concept Idea, the Reboot Dante is one of many Dante clones designed by The Order to carry out such tasks, like finding ancient relics for them and enslaving the innocent people of Fortuna. They also hold the task of defeating the real Dante and any of his accomplices. But that was just my theory for them.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
In my Devil May Cry 5 Concept Idea, the Reboot Dante is one of many Dante clones designed by The Order to carry out such tasks, like finding ancient relics for them and enslaving the innocent people of Fortuna. They also hold the task of defeating the real Dante and any of his accomplices. But that was just my theory for them.

Gotta say, I like this idea. Mostly for boss battles against Trish, Lady, Nero, and then, Dante

Bubbarocks07

in the first trailer of dmc, What if the voice saying "WHAT IS YOUR NAME" Is mundus asking dante for his name because he doesnt realize dantes after him untill dante kill a Boss.

rogue_devil

ppl stop making theory's theres no point im a huge dmc fan in fact im not much of gamer the only game i ever toke interest in is devil may cry and what NT's doing is one of the oldest advertizement tricks in the book take something will established and popular like devil may cry and market ur self and ur ideas through it so its not even devil may cry really i wouldnt be surprised to hear that all the financial risks are on NT not capcom i know for a fact that NT is paying ppl to like there new devil may cry trailers and put positive comments on youtube maybe even this forum because right now they are in pr crisis dont ask me how i know this so dont worry we will have the old dante after this
PS
i know what im talking about because i work in advertizement and a have buddy whos involved in the DMC project for NT i hate him now but at the of the day its just business for capcom and the fans do mater they are not stupid(capcom i mean)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i know for a fact that NT is paying ppl to like there new devil may cry trailers and put positive comments on youtube maybe even this forum because right now they are in pr crisis dont ask me how i know this so dont worry we will have the old dante after this

Man I wish Ninja Theory were paying me for my positive comments, because then I'd just be getting paid to tell the truth about how I feel. And the extra money would be wonderful in these hard times xD

Bubbarocks07

ppl stop making theory's theres no point im a huge dmc fan in fact im not much of gamer the only game i ever toke interest in is devil may cry and what NT's doing is one of the oldest advertizement tricks in the book take something will established and popular like devil may cry and market ur self and ur ideas through it so its not even devil may cry really i wouldnt be surprised to hear that all the financial risks are on NT not capcom i know for a fact that NT is paying ppl to like there new devil may cry trailers and put positive comments on youtube maybe even this forum because right now they are in pr crisis dont ask me how i know this so dont worry we will have the old dante after this
PS
i know what im talking about because i work in advertizement and a have buddy whos involved in the DMC project for NT i hate him now but at the of the day its just business for capcom and the fans do mater they are not stupid(capcom i mean)

for someone that works in a advertisement, You can't even spell advertisement. Unless you did it on purpose. However, you still have a lot of spelling errors. Please for the love of god, use commas!

Asmodaius

PS

..................................................................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

These are for you. Please use them properly.
For some reason, I have a hard time believeing that you are in advertisement. And I doubt NT are paying people to go "like" on their youtube videos.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
If I had a dollar for every lack of punctuation in the quoted post above, I'd be all set.

Never heard of a game company paying people to like video content posted on the internet. Doubt NT is doing that.

rogue_devil

for someone that works in a advertisement, You can't even spell advertisement. Unless you did it on purpose. However, you still have a lot of spelling errors. Please for the love of god, use commas!

why im not working im just having fun and no i didnt write advertisement on purpose(it was the Spell Checker addon) and what the hell dose my spelling have to do with my job what do u know about it the fact is im just lazy.
i didnt know it was such i big deal.
These are for you. Please use them properly.
For some reason, I have a hard time believeing that you are in advertisement. And I doubt NT are paying people to go "like" on their youtube videos.
now the youtube thing they have a name for its called interactive marketing alote of companies do it but u have a point NT paying ppl to LIKE there videos is strange but its not uncommen.
and now ur making an argument about my spelling and calling me a liar thats just embarrassing give me facts or a smart comment and im happy to listen just because u dont like what im saying dosnt mean its not true DONT BE A LITTLE BOY u made it cleare that u are a NT fan and thers nothing wrong with that BTW.
P.S
im a graphic designer and i do work in advertisement[/quote]

Asmodaius

now the youtube thing they have a name for its called interactive marketing alote of companies do it but u have a point NT paying ppl to LIKE there videos is strange but its not uncommen.
and now ur making an argument about my spelling and calling me a liar thats just embarrassing give me facts or a smart comment and im happy to listen just because u dont like what im saying dosnt mean its not true DONT BE A LITTLE BOY u made it cleare that u are a NT fan and thers nothing wrong with that BTW.
P.S
im a graphic designer and i do work in advertisement

You ask me to bring facts, yet you have brought none yourself.
If NT is really hiring people for such a thing, then where's the proof?

rogue_devil

You ask me to bring facts, yet you have brought none yourself.
If NT is really hiring people for such a thing, then where's the proof?
i said facets OR SMART COMMENTS i cant tell u who tolled me u know that. if u want proof compare the number of of positive comment with the number of likes on videos and u'll see it and its smart if u think about it i never saw a youtube video with dislikes like the first DmC trailer, that could effect ppl Opinions(most ppl will go with the flow human Nature).
for the record i never said its going to be a bad game i cant make a judgment not until its out(im not going to buy it) im saying its not devil may cry. now what i really want to know how can u say its going to be a great game u didnt play it we just watched trailers so far and i got to say im not seeing any thing i like about it even if its not called devilmaycry it looks like the combat system from HS(i didnt like it played for an hour) the graphics are ok not great the the new dantes personalty didnt appeal to me (a GAIN even if he wasnt called dante) OH and it runs at 30 fps(any good hack and slash game needs more than that) the game is ok at best from what i saw if anything its a step backwards

Asmodaius

It wasn't a come back. I just don't want to argue with you. You make it seem like what you say is fact , but you have no proof to back it up... so I just step out of it and will leave it be.

Top Bottom