• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ok so i thought i get my theory up here that most of u might have seen me posting often on other threads.So what if vergil apears in the game we get to fight him but never end up beating him. he keeps apearing throughout the game and in the end we find out that hes not real dante himself is vergil making him a skitzo making dante believe that he has a twin brother but he actually dosent.this would be due to the past traumatic events that have accord in his childhood.he even looks a little bit mentally disturbed as shown in the tgs 2010 trailer.

Reanbell

Your very own star
This new "city changing" thing reminds me of Silent Hill, dimensions could be the essential part of the story.

So there's really nothing original about this game at all so far... Interesting. They could put a real spin on the dimensions thing if they TRY but I really have little faith.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I dont see them stealing anything. The worlds changing from regular to demon world is an elaboration of the trapped rooms you've played before in dmc. I like how "logical" NT is trying to be. They took demon hand doors and made it into a world thats completely out to kill Dante.
The only thing i see as "stealing" is the way people look in the demon world, and its closely resembles the people in Bayonetta. Its not a big deal really, its just what happens when your in between dimensions. People are like shadows and completely oblivious to whats really happening.

i hope people run around crazy when i start shooting too!! its the little things

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I dont think any game out can say they are truly "original" with all aspects of gameplay. So dante has a devil bringer now, who cares! dmc made the mechanic, bayonetta uses it too. I think this DmC is supposed to be the anti-bayonetta game. Which im totally hyped up about! Its like the first real hack and slash battle to counter all the FPS crap

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i'm just glad nt DmC is not related to the previous installments. dmc 3 is too good for the likes of DmC being a prequel to it. other than that ninja theory can do whatever the hell they want with the new dmc. i'll just sit back and focus on other games coming out.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i'm just glad nt DmC is not related to the previous installments. dmc 3 is too good for the likes of DmC being a prequel to it. other than that ninja theory can do whatever the hell they want with the new dmc. i'll just sit back and focus on other games coming out.
im gonna focus on Batman AC

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
It's important to know that DmC is the result of greed (Capcom). Capcom allowed a reboot and wanted to westernize because they want to more cash. That is why they hope to sell 5M units of DmC

In this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39HPMAkEBI

At 3:24 Tameem Antoniades speaks of how politicians use up the money of youths comparing it that to DmC demonic world trying to kill Dante.

DmC = corporeal Capcom blocking out fans and doing what's best for them to sell 5M unites.

And in trailer there is text on wall "Don't accept the world for what it is"

Us fans shouldn't accept DmC
1) It's not what we wanted
2) And also important: It's made by assholes like Tameem Antoniades who are arrogant, disrespectful and don't know a **** about making a game with good gameplay.

Difference between a movie/film and a videogame:
.......Gameplay?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
okay here is my theory, the god of limbo is the main antagonist and he has done something to **** dante off, therefore the god of limbo is what makes this world transform and try to kill dante. also, i believe the voice at the end of the new trailer sounds suspiciously like arkham.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Before i tell my theory, here is something for you guys to view:

I am by no means a fan of DmC replacing DMC because that's in reality what Capcom is trying to do. Anyhow watch the video at 4:02 - something is chasing Fake Dante.

Also the "Don't **** with gods" must be powerful Demons. So powerful that they have come to real world and also influenced the real world. The demons in DMC series consider themself on a level equal to gods (Berial for example).

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i have seen that video, its very cool and informative, i also had a dmc analysis where i spotted that thing that appears to chase dante down the building, i never could tell if it was an enemy or a piece of debris

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Oh i forgot. It looks like the girl that follows fake Dante. Notice the object coming to fake Dante seems kinda blueish? The girl has a blue hood.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
hmmm good theory, could possibly be correct about that. could you please not call him "fake dante" since this story takes place in another universe there is no need to compare him to dante from DMC, and no reason to call him fake since he IS the dante of DmC.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
lol okay, maybe if vergil shows up, his character won't be as shocking as dante's
Are you crazy? Vergil is coolest character in DMC series. And hardest character to top. I never got chance to play Vergil in DMC 3 -.-.

Pretty sure he may have the attack style that suites me.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Are you crazy? Vergil is coolest character in DMC series. And hardest character to top. I never got chance to play Vergil in DMC 3 -.-.

Pretty sure he may have the attack style that suites me.
no no no lol what i meant was maybe vergil's appearance won't be as shocking as in different like dante's was. oh definitely if he makes an appearance that would be shocking! in a good way! :)

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
If Dante is changed that means Vergil must be changed to. Let me remind you that Ninja theory's DmC Dante has white hair because of demonic powers.

If there is a guy that looked more awesome than Dante with white hair it's Vergil. Also the voice actor of Vergil is amazing.

If Vergil shows up > another reason DmC may fail. Specially if the voice and cool style is different.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
of course ninja theory will change vergil's appearance if he is to show up, but hopefully they will keep his style and personality similiar and recognizable. and i don't agree with if vergil appears then it'll give another reason for DmC to fail. online i've seen alot of people that say" if vergil is in this game i will definitely buy it", or" vergil should be in this game to help it out" so there will be a bunch of people that will buy this game just because vergil's in it.

Top Bottom