• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren followed Solid. "Luring me away from the house, are you? I thought you only cared about yourself." He looked at himself. "This form isn't suitable for battle." A black aura appeared around Gihren. When it cleared, he was in a suit of demonic armor. When he spoke, his voice was deep and foreboding. "This will be your final resting place, wolf."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos still complete envolved of fire went out, the star made his powers grow, to the extend that he could direct the fire, and create things with it.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid held out his arms, then clapped a little. "Bravo, I like that form better than the last one. The facial area is alot more appealing." he said just before charging at his foe with immense speed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren held out a hand, creating a wall of darkness. Then, using a corridor of darkness to teleport, he teleported behind Solid and kicked him. "Notice I haven't used my sword yet." He taunted. "Trust me, you don't want me to."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sent a flurry of slashes Gihren's way, the red beams made from the sword motions were fast and large. "Don't underestimate me you fool, You cannot possibly be a better swordsman than I. I do not fear you!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos cryed at Tyther."Ty get your mom out of the house, i help you". All the fires from Lunos faded and he ranned towards the house.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked around the house, finding no trace of his mother. He found a scrawled note on the counter.

My dearest Tyther,

I'm out grocery shopping. Back in a bit.

Mom

Tyther ran to Lunos. "She's shopping. We should be fine."

Gihren blocked all the red waves with mechanical precision. Smirking inside his helmet, he laughed. "You'll have to do better than that, boy." He unsheathed his huge broadsword, easily three times as big as he was, with ease. Swinging it once, he sent a huge wave of shadow towards Solid.

OOC: Solid, if you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm trying to make it so Gihren overpowers Solid and the heroes know he's not an ordinary demon.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: I know. Solid has to get stronger to be able to take him out in the end. I just didn't want Solid going down like a wimp. Though in this rp especially he is a lot weaker than in the others. Due to this being Solid's coming of age, and realizing his true power.

BIC:

Solid was hit by the shadows tumbling backwards as the force hit him. With an unsteady motion he forced himself up, and spit a bit of blood from his mouth. "Is that... all that you've got?" Solid said standing himself up a little more straight, staggering a bit as he slowly approached Gihren.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren laughed. "You can barely stand! Don't you have any self-preservation genes? Or did they die when your arm came off? Yeah, that was my fault. I got Dante to do it, as a job. Pretty clever, eh?"

Tyther ran past Lunos, looking at Gihren and Solid fighting. Tyther rushed at Solid, but was batted away by a vicious backhand, sending him into a tree and knocking him out. "Your brother was no challenge at all! And you're not much better."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos runned behind Gihren back, trying to get his arms of fire around his, he could grab thme and he tryed to make him unable to fight."Solid now end this".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren laughed again. "Bad idea, wolfie boy." He started spinning wildly and threw Lunos off. "No challenge at all. Try harder, you three!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos hit a three, making it crush and fall, Lunos screamed aloud, because a great piece of wood was incrustated in his back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther slowly woke up, seeing Lunos screaming, and the giant wooden shard in his back. He ran over, panicking at seeing his childhood friend suffering so much. "Lunos! Oh my god! How far in is it? Can you still feel your legs? Oh my god..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Heh, I don't need my arm to defeat you.... I don't need help either..." he said directing his attention towards lunos and Tyther. "So you two stay... out of IT!!" Solid ran quickly towards Gihren, surprisingly regaining a little strength from just walking. Then with a quick swipe Solid swung his sword towards his foe's neck trying to decapitate him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The swing hit Gihren right in his armored neck, not decapitating him, but sending him flying. He crashed through three trees before he hit one that was large enough to stop him. Enraged and tired, he summoned three Fortress Ghouls to attack Solid while he caught his breath.

OOC: Fortress Ghouls are huge, humanoid shadows. They're named Fortress Ghouls for the fact that they are huge, and their shoulders look like castle turrets. The only color on them is their single blue eye inside a pitch black forest of spikes.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos stoped screaming, and pulled himself from the tree, the woodem shard almost reached his spine."I can feel my legs, but i am bleeding". He pulled the shard off of his back, creating a qucik burts of blood, he made his back froze, stoping the bleeding.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Gihren and then back at Lunos, then at Solid. "I think we should do what he says, and stay out of this. This is Solid's fight."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid utterly exhausted, dropped his blade. Then with a quick motion tried to regain his balance. Though futile as he just fell over.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gihren laughed, walking over to Solid. "Your skin may be hard as rock, but my sword is sharper!" He emphasized the last word as he plunged his sword into the small of Solid's back, laughing all the while. "Scream, wolf boy, scream. I want to hear it."

Top Bottom