• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
(Introduction of TCD's character "Lunos". Read the last couple of posts in ACT 1 to determine how to best introduce him.)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos was sitting in the top of a tree, he heared the gunshot in the city, how he grew alone he had to realy in his sences, a lot, he smelled the ones that were in the conflict. "Two humans, Tyther unique scent, a demonic blood scent and....a WOLF". Lunos jumped from the three and runed towards the scent he took the places where he know no one will spot him.

He reached the place from the scent and looked it, he spoted the two demon hunters first, he looked at Tyther and to the other wolf. "So we are not the last wolfs".

He walked without making noise, he grab the hunters from their necks and his eyes started glowing red, "Tyther could you tell me whats happening here".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked forward, and didn't look away from the hunters until he'd taken the guns from their hands. "So uncivilized. Don't you people know that a sword is far more honorable?" He turned to Lunos. "Lunos, my old friend, it looks like I've stepped in it, BIG TIME. You see that other man over there? He's supposedly my half-brother. Our father was apparently the same wolf. I wonder what my mother will think of all this? Lunos, take care of these two. We need to go see my mother." He turned to Solid. "You're coming with too. I don't care how much you hate humans, my mother is an exception, okay?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos maded a smirk in his face and asked the demon hunters."What do you think i can do with you? cut your neck, break yours bones, or the two?. The hunters were scared from the look of the wolf demon, he already know what to do.

"I know what to do now".

He looked around and founded a broken window, he launched one to the air and punched him the punch sended it flying towards the window, he did the same with the other one, he them walked towards Tyther and asked him. "Could you explain better whats happening here".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther shrugged. "I'm not sure if I can make it any clearer than I did before. Oh! This is Solid. He sensed me, so we ended up fighting. He took me to his own mother, Felicia, I believe was her name, and she told me that I was related to him. Our father was the same wolf, Solidus. Although my mother said he said his name was Leigus, but I think that was just a facade. Apparently those hunters you fought were human, but they must be in league with a demon, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to track us." He looked in the direction of the woods, where his house was. "We need to head to my home, so that my mother can give us some answers. I have a feeling she knows more than she lets on." He looked back at Lunos and Solid. "Unfortunately, the woods around my home are a perfect ambush zone, so we need to be careful. So, let's get going."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid looked in the direction of the two hunter, and smirked. "You two go ahead without me, I'm going to interrogate these two. See what they know." Solid said as he motioned for them to head off. "I'll just track your scents and find my way. Solid then headed walked towards the hunter's direction and grabbed the male by the collar of his shirt and dragged him behind the building. "How did you find me!" Solid yelled so loud that the other two could probably hear.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther heard Solid's angry yell and turned to Lunos. "Let's go before he starts beating the tar out of them. I'm REALLY not in the mood to hear that right now." He turned towards the woods and motioned for Lunos to follow him. "You coming or what? You've been to my home before. What's the matter? If we get ambushed, we'll be fine, don't worry."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid pounded a fist into the hunter's rib cage, hearing the breaking of bones amused him. In an outburst of pain the male passed out, Solid then dropped the human and headed off towards the other's scent. "They're probably already there..." Solid said with a light sigh. He hurried in their direction hoping to catch them before nightfall, the sun crept behind the horizon slowly making a way for darkness. As much as Solid hated the light, and the humans that dwell in it. So did he hate the darkness, for it brought about creatures even more infernal than humans. It saddened him to think that there could be such creatures.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Even in the middle of the forest, Tyther could still hear the crack of bones breaking. He shuddered at the sound. The crack was sickening. "Lunos, did you hear that? I think Solid just got finished "interrogating" our hunters." He turned back towards the path, making sure to keep his mind on more important matters. "Let's keep going. I don't want to get ambushed here. We'd be at a disadvantage in such a wide open space."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos heared too the result of Solid interrogating way, he was surprised that Solid was so good at it, he answered Tyther "That must haved hurted, and why dont we go by the top of the threes is quicker this way". He jumped on one and looked at Tyther. "Come on i teached you to do this dont i".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Lunos and then face-palmed. "Yeah, I know how to do that. I can't believe I forgot..." He climbed up the tree with incredible speed thanks to his sharp claws. When he got to the top, he started leaping from tree to tree. "You're right, Lunos, this is faster." 'Why didn't I do this before...?' He thought.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid continued to stroll through the forest, he obviously had no intention of trying to keep up with the others. As he took a few more steps he heard the sound of leaves and sticks breaking due to someon elses footsteps. Then with a loud crackle a bolt of lighting whizzed past his head as the young wolf slightly moved. "As if I didn't hear you, louzy woman." said Solid sounding more irritated than usual. As he turned he say a blonde haired woman carrying the mighty sword only known as Sparda. Solid wothdrew his blade, and off in the distance the sound of blades meeting rang off in the distance. The two had engaged in battle.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos was leaning from three to three, he was following Tyther, they were close to Tythers home, he stoped a moment when his ears heared something, it was the sound of metal hiting metal, he used his developed nose, to know who were fighting. He could remember Solid smell, but he cathed one that he didnt remember." Tyther it looks like Solid is in problems". Sayed Lunos to his friend

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid fighting the most formidable opponent of his life, struggled to keep up with her swordsmanship. For every swing of her sword, a bolt of lightning followed. Solid was growing weak from not feeding for decades. He refused to eat flesh, which caused his starvation. Then just as Solid thought things couldn't get worse, another hunter, dressed in a long red coat appeared. His sword was familiar, as was his face. As soon as he had arrived he entered the battle as well. Thus leaving Solid to fair against to opponents. "You sure are a stubborn demon aren't ya?" said the hunter in red. Solid managed to force away the woman, but the male hunter was stronger than expected. "Why don't you make like a good wolf, and die!" With a firce blow the man in red slammed his sword into Solid's though strong, Solid's devil arm wasn't superior to the other's and cracked. Eventually throughout their battle it shattered. Solid looked in disbelief, seeing the devil arm destroyed. "That's... not possible" said Solid fear overwhelming him from this "Human's" power over him. He had never felt fear, and to him it was terrible.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos stood still in the coup of a three hearing the sounds of the battle so he could reach there, he heared something breaking, from the distance he thinked that Solid breaked his enemy sword, but he didnt thinked so because he now has smelled one new scent.

Lunos started leaning from three to three faster that before, he reached quickly to the battle field. He looked it, he noticed the man in red, Solid broken weapon, and the blonde woman.

Lunos jumped at the place and drew his claws. "Run Solid follow Tyther, i know where are you heading,". A black mist came from the white wolf claws the mist become fire that burned in his hands. He sayed "This is my power prepare to feel the rage of the fires". And them he charged at the Man in red.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
The man in red teleported with a red flash and attempted to slice Lunos in half. Solid with a quick burst of impulse ran infront of the strike and put his left arm in the way. The Hunter in Red's sword was cracked, along with Solid's left arm being gone. Solid covered in his own blood, raised his right hand and shoved his fist into the man's chin. Sending him flying through a few trees, and leaving a crater-like hole were he landed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther had followed Lunos to the fight, and was upon the man in red after Solid had sent him flying. Tyther planted a solid palm on the man's chest and made him go flying farther into another tree. The woman sliced at him but he narrowly avoided it. Unfortunately he didn't dodge the lightning that came after. He was shocked and fell to his knees, but got right back up. The man in red came back, slightly annoyed from his coat being torn. "You know, this was brand new. Why are you even fighting me? You're dumber than you look if you think a human can stand up to a half-breed." At this, the man in red charged with a quick forward stab. Tyther ducked, and gasped when he heard his hood being torn away. The man gasped as well, but masked it better than Tyther did. "So you're a demon too?" Tyther was trying to regain his composure, and stood tall. "No, I'm a half-breed. Why do you care, anyway? You want to kill my friends! What did they ever do to you?" He turned to Lunos and Solid. "You two, find my house and get my mother to come here." He turned back to the man in red and the blond woman. "Can you wait here for them to come back? We'll explain everything then. For now, let's call a cease-fire." The man in red put his large sword away and held both hands up in a gesture of surrender. "Fine. But if you're lying I'm putting a cap in all of your hairy asses."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos closed Tyther and whispered him to the ear. "Tyther i think its better for me to stay here, i am the stronger one in this moment, also you know better the way". Lunos walked a little forward and made the fire in his hands to fade, them he stoop silent looking to the man in red.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid looked at the Man in red with a bloodlust in his eyes. He was furious as anyone could see. Being bested by such a person. He had lost his arm and his pride, and after a few moments of staring at the hunters. Got up and began to walk off towards Tyther's home. "I've been... defeated... by a human... am I truly that weak?" he asked himself in a whisper." Solid was gone, but an empty shell took his place. A demon now doubting his own power.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The man in red slowly paced back and forth, giving off the occasional exaggerated sigh or moan. This began to grate on Tyther's nerves until he finally snapped. "Can't you just sit still for at least ten minutes? I promised the guys I'd stay here, but I'm not going to if you keep acting like a kid. I'm fifteen and I'm more mature than you are. What does that say about you?"

The man in red stopped pacing and looked Tyther in the eye. "You know, the more I look at you, the less real you become. Are you really a half-breed, or are you a full-blooded wolf demon?"

Tyther looked at his feet. "I can't turn into a human..." He said almost inaudibly.

"What was that?" The man in red leaned in, in an exaggerated way. "I didn't quite catch that, your head's too far up your ass."

Tyther looked into the man's icy blue eyes. "I said I can't turn human! My mother's a human, so why aren't I? Because my father was a devil! A demon! A wolf... I can't live normally! How do you think that feels, Mr. High-and-Mighty? Get off your high-chair and look at me at eye-level, because you don't get it, do you?!" Tyther was breathing hard, panting, and was nearly brought to tears. "You have no idea! Not a single clue! You're human, you can live normally! You have NO idea the hardship I've been through..." At this he could no longer speak, breaking into soft sobs. The man in red walked over slowly and wiped Tyther's tears off. "What did you do that for...?" He asked the man in red. "You just proved something to me. Devils never cry, but you did. That's enough proof."

Top Bottom