• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid was already out side, he seemed to be meditating. He sat in the same position as when he slept, but his lips could be seen moving from the window.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised one eyebrow and got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. He put on some clean clothes and went outside to see Solid. "Hey, man, what are you doing? It's kinda early in the morning, don't you think?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I am summoning a portal to the demonic void which is my mother's domain." he said opening his eyes still closed. "You see that room, that we were staying in was actually, a realm in between the realm of demons and that of humans. My mother refers to it as Limbo." he said quickly before returning to the demonic language which seemed to be vibrating the ground around them. Though only the people listening to it being spoken could feel this effect.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised one eyebrow. "Are you serious? This place looks human enough to me." He looked around and squinted. If one looked hard enough, they could see the "cracks", so to speak. The trees were bent strangely, and the house's architecture had slightly changed. "This is kinda bizarre..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"This is Limbo." he said standing up suddenly. "To your mother we will have appeared to be standing still, frozen in time." as Solid said this fowl looking creatures appeared from the forests. "Homunculi..." he said sounding more disgusted than when he said humans. "They are the remnants of human bodies, those who were damned to hell."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther drew his sword, ready to fight if necessary. "Are they intelligent? Can they reason? Perhaps we don't need to fight them. Do they govern this realm, or just inhabit it?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Considering the screeches these things were making, Solid probably had a point. Tyther leapt forward, slicing Homonculi left and right. limbs and viscera went everywhere, but he continued to attack. The Homonculi had no strategy or coordination, and swarm tactics don't work on expert swordsmen.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"NO! Destroy their heads or they will remold themselves. You must keep them from growing too large, then they become more powerful." he advised to his brother. "There insides are acidic so kill them before they attempt a suicidal attack by destructed themselves."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Okay, that's just creepy. I had a VERY strange feeling the Homonculi were going to be able to do that. I DON'T think that was coincidence...

Tyther looked at the corpses that were getting back up and increasing in muscle mass. He had another idea in mind. "What if we kill them enough times? Won't they get too big to move? Maybe they'll even explode without even trying. Now THERE'S some suffering." Tyther wouldn't have admitted it, but he was in full battle mode now, and he wanted to see these things suffer.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos was walking towards Solid. "Hey you guys, what are you doing". Lunos step besides Solid, he closed his eyes, at the moment he opened them he was in other place, with bizzare things going on. "What the hell is this".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther saw Lunos come out of nowhere as he sliced Homonculi that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. "Hey, Lunos, we could use a hand! Actually, a sword is a bit more preferable, or you could just burn these damn things! Just GET RID OF THEM!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid smashed his left leg into the head of one of the large and ever growing homunculi. They were getting bigger with every limb that was sliced. They even formed together with the ones they defeated, making them stronger and larger. "Break the masks on their faces, then destroy their heads! Keep them from forming together as well!" he called as he sliced of the head of a homunculi.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I have a better idea". Lunos focused on his claws, particles of water formed around Lunos arms, creating ice around them, he rann toward one of the Homonculi, he tored apart parts of his body, what he touched become ice, Lunos used the arm to hit the monster, the monster become too of ice, for the end Lunos slamed the arm in the monster the two broked and no more Homonculy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther saw what Lunos was doing and decided that was the best method. "Solid! Look at what Lunos is doing! Let him freeze them, and then we'll shatter them to pieces!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sliced the frozen beasts, letting the shards accumulate. When they were all shattered, he turned to Solid, his sword over his shoulder. "If there are more of those, we should steer clear. Can they sense us easily? And for god's sake, those better be the ONLY type of monster here. Otherwise I think we might just be screwed."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"There are homunculi consisted of demonic parts as well, also there are creature who came here and couldn't leave. There also might be humans here, every living thing who is here for too long becomes a homunculi. Regardless of how powerful, or what race they are." Solid said. "If any of us die here, we'll become part of homunculi also. So let's hurry."

Top Bottom