• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Smartphone app!!!

8BitHero

Scrub
Capcom sure is pouring a lot of money into advertising for this game. I laughed at this top comment though "FIGHT THE EVIL CORPORATIONS WITH YOUR Apple IPad™ and IPhone5™!!!"
Also the stop sign portion of the video reminded me of your chat with the STOP sign as a Malkavian in VTM:B
Thus, poor advertising. Funny poor advertising.

EllDawn

I doubt many people will get it. If I had an android, maybe.
I wouldn't think many would. It's mostly just something to use as a distraction, I think. I know I got my brother to look at it online. I don't think he'll get the app, but he was curious enough to check it out.

Frazz

General gamer
Annoyingly I cannot use it because I don't have Facebook or Twitter and have no intention of getting them! Ah well! I'll just replay the game a million times to make up for the bazillion orbs I'd have got by now (I use what I can to stave off the wait for DmC including playing the demo all day every day!)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
This is neat little app, just downloaded it and already tried the available missions (except mission 2, it doesn't work for me. Does it work for anyone else?).

I wonder how we redeem the orbs though, because atm its just a AR camera. I guess we'll find out more when the game is closer.

Paexie

This is neat little app, just downloaded it and already tried the available missions (except mission 2, it doesn't work for me. Does it work for anyone else?).

I wonder how we redeem the orbs though, because atm its just a AR camera. I guess we'll find out more when the game is closer.
I was wondering that too. We'll probably know as soon as it updates.
As for mission 2, you have to look at this picture of Kat. I hope the link works.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
My girlfriend was able to get through all of the available missions, and she's on an Android tablet, not sure what your problems are /

EllDawn

The only thing that doesn't work for me is sharing everything for extra points. I've never gotten the points for it.

Top Bottom