• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Release Date

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
To be honest, the end of the world thing it's only interesting in stories, games etc. Who knows, maybe even DmC will have it in some sort of way.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I know what you mean, I love it too:D

As for the release date, I kinda hope for it to be about fall 2012. Too many awesome games that I have to buy yet, I don't want even more on the list for nowXD

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I think I read somewhere that the release date is in fact in the fall. I just don't remember where exactly. I just remember getting angry reading that saying "I WANT MOAR DMC DAMMIT! :mad:" and then rage quit. And played DMC 4...died trying to learn how to jump cancel in a fight against Berial (it worked! Until I slipped and before I knew it BOOM! I died).
But seriously. I read somewhere that it was in the fall. I just don't remember where and from who exactly.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am not a AC fan but i really like how the game is. I hoped to play AC 1 since me and my brother was discussing it (he's a fan). But i have to borrow it and i can't bother.

Here's a cool commercial of AC

Something i like and noticed by AC one is that the npcs sometimes spoke arabian. That makes the atmosphere more "real". Imagine arabs speaking fluent like a british man "How do you do sir?". :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really hope it is fall. It is (kinda) possible because lots of games tend to have a release date at Fall - sort of like it's a popular season for games' release dates. Summer would also be good. Free time to play itXD

FatDemon

NT would be kind to give us A STORY TRAILER ! thats ABOUT THE STORY ! with STORY DETAILS ! The wait is killing me, piece .....by....piece. And on the date thing, that doesn't seem very true, at least I hope its not

Vezild

I am not a AC fan but i really like how the game is. I hoped to play AC 1 since me and my brother was discussing it (he's a fan). But i have to borrow it and i can't bother.

Here's a cool commercial of AC

Something i like and noticed by AC one is that the npcs sometimes spoke arabian. That makes the atmosphere more "real". Imagine arabs speaking fluent like a british man "How do you do sir?". :D

AC is...amazing. That is all I can say xD The reason why I like it is because it throws you into these time periods and immerse you into the world and make you feel like you're actually there (while you stab guys and jump off buildings of course).

BUT! Back on topic...a release date in the summer would be best. I think it'd be best at the beginning of the summer (you have the whole time for some fun ;)). A fall release date would destroy this game for sure, though. Another Assassin's Creed, probably more Call of Duty, and loads of other already-established series had made that time theirs and a lesser known series such as Devil May Cry would not survive unless it has some insane marketing and advertisement.

Akimbo Slice

Lv. 99 Nub Killer
I can't wait for this game to be released, even though I'm more of a FPS fan myself this will probably be a midnight release thing for me :p (yessss i go to those... lawl im a scrub i know ;3)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
so yeah about the release date pretty sure its not the accurate release date, since its on such an odd date. plus once the release date is officially announced im sure all of the gaming websites will be notified.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
DMC HD collection release date for NA and Europe is 3 April 2012.
Which means that DmC release date is after April month.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
So there is no official release date for the new Devil May Cry yet?

Not really.

Only thing people know is that its supposed to be released in 2012.

But thats about it.

If I had to guess, judging by the latest trailers and the fact that NT keeps stressing that the game is still "In Development" in those trailers, I would say that it will be released around fall of next year or around the holidays.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Not really.

Only thing people know is that its supposed to be released in 2012.

But thats about it.

If I had to guess, judging by the latest trailers and the fact that NT keeps stressing that the game is still "In Development" in those trailers, I would say that it will be released around fall of next year or around the holidays.
i hope not
there are many big games around fall , DmC will crush

Vezild

DmC needs to be brought in the summer or else it's gonna end up in video game hell next to heavier hitters like Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty. If not then, maybe the late holiday season. But in the summer would be best unless they have LOTS of marketing.

Top Bottom