• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry: 'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Okay guys! Guys! Can we stop fighting?
Yes please and thank you.
Can't wait for new info on this game.
Though I think we'll be waiting for another month or two.

@TooCool
You're welcome. Sorry for that trouble.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Yes please and thank you.
Can't wait for new info on this game.
Though I think we'll be waiting for another month or two.

@TooCool
You're welcome. Sorry for that trouble.

It was no trouble.

Just wanted to know your source thats all.

And who was fighting?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
basically what I've been saying "Don't worry"...the game is either going to sell or flop...I hope it sells, and I hope it's great, but we really don't KNOW....so why the hell do we keep going back and forth with this? Seriously, this has been going on for over a fricken year

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
basically what I've been saying "Don't worry"...the game is either going to sell or flop...I hope it sells, and I hope it's great, but we really don't KNOW....so why the hell do we keep going back and forth with this? Seriously, this has been going on for over a fricken year
Because there's crap-all else to talk about until something new crops up, I guess.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
It was no trouble.

Just wanted to know your source thats all.

And who was fighting?
Zwei and Donte...To be honest I pretty much started the bickering, but I want it to end. And it looks like it did.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys the "bickering" has ended a few days ago.

But you keep bringing it up.

Honestly, I didn't even see it become such a menace that it needs discussion even after all these days.

Continue on topic or not at all.

And do not quote me on this, I will ignore you and delete your post. There is no need to continue discussing this "bickering".

And, Vezild I hope you do not take offense of me using the specified word. I do not mean to single you out or anything by using a word you used.

Reactions: Meg

Fazon

Ok lets see how people react to this.
love the pic off topic I love this SONG!!!!!

I'm sick of hearing this phrase over and over again. Damn it, you played the games and did you, until now, ever even think about critizising one of their games?

The game you mentioned is, of course, the all-time favourite of companies: "How do I make profit?".

If you say "Asura's Wrath" now, I just might have to locate and eliminate you. :D
Metal Gear Rising :)

dantekane47

'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director
ok show us something
for 2 years they didnot show us anything and know they say 'Don't Worry'

that a joke

ReRave

smug jerk
'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director
ok show us something
for 2 years they didnot show us anything and know they say 'Don't Worry'

that a joke
We had e3, gamescom and then random publications in magazines, on IGN and the 3 gameplay-trailers. Before that we had news on the Capcom-page and on the NT-forums.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
We had e3, gamescom and then random publications in magazines, on IGN and the 3 gameplay-trailers. Before that we had news on the Capcom-page and on the NT-forums.
and thats all before they're even in full promotion for the game.

Everyone was stressed about Dante's face so they changed it, then it was 30fps, so we got nothing but gameplay trailers and now everyone wants a story trailer. Be Patient!

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Of course he'll say it's awesome. I doubt anyone would bad mouth someone else just like that. 8D So...until I see and bash my fingers on mah controllers with it in and loading on mah xbox, Itsuno's comment is invalid.
images

But this is just me of course. xD -needs a reason to like things.-

Top Bottom