• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry: 'Don't Worry' Says DmC 3 Director

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm not worried at all about this game. And to those who are complaining about something like a demo or something like that, I got one thing to say..... Patience. There's no need to be acting like you're going to die before the game comes out.

Hell I've been waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII to come out alot longer than I have been waiting for DmC. The games will come out when the time comes. The way I see it, I'll get to unleash my inner fangirlness 100 fold when they come out. Becaue other wise I'll feel like I got teased to the point where I just won't want to get it.

So in short..... Have some patience for the sake of sanity DX

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I'm not worried at all about this game. And to those who are complaining about something like a demo or something like that, I got one thing to say..... Patience. There's no need to be acting like you're going to die before the game comes out.

Hell I've been waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII to come out alot longer than I have been waiting for DmC. The games will come out when the time comes. The way I see it, I'll get to unleash my inner fangirlness 100 fold when they come out. Becaue other wise I'll feel like I got teased to the point where I just won't want to get it.

I've been waiting for The Last Guardian for......god knows when...... But you bet ur ass i'm buying it!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Prepares self for the fury of stone throwers* But concerning all we know about DmC and DMC3's director telling us "not to worry" has anyone else felt like DmC is just plain and simple a whole new game period. Allow me to explain myself, we all know Dante is half-demon, half-human but this Dante is half-demon, half-angel that alone makes this Dante a whole different and new character. I'm just throwing out random thoughts here so ya....

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
*Prepares self for the fury of stone throwers* But concerning all we know about DmC and DMC3's director telling us "not to worry" has anyone else felt like DmC is just plain and simple a whole new game period. Allow me to explain myself, we all know Dante is half-demon, half-human but this Dante is half-demon, half-angel that alone makes this Dante a whole different and new character. I'm just throwing out random thoughts here so ya....
Of course. Many people have said the same as a response to "that's not Dante!", bringing up the fact that this new Dante is set in an alternate universe and whatnot; setting up the idea that this should be seen as a new game and not to be compared to the best of the classic DMC series.
That doesn't really stop the comparisons though. I wish it would, but a certain amount of pressure comes with carrying the name "Dante" in a series called Devil May Cry. Let's hope he can measure up.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot

Yes, DmC is a totally different game than the previous DMCs. It's set in a different universe, features a different protagonist, it's got a different developer, etc. I'd rather see them give this game a different name.
I fear that in the future, gamers will remember Devil May Cry as 'that game/those games that Ninja Theory produced'.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The story is basically unrelated to the original but the gameplay is directly based on the gameplay from previous games.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
no, all of the combat in this has a rising quality to it and there is an emphisis on ariel combat

Yeah, like ReRave meant, that doesn't mean it's not based on the previous DMC games' gameplay. I mean, according to you, that would mean DMC4's combat wasn't based on DMC1, 2 and 3's combat. You know, since it had a - quote: ''rising quality'' - to it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I think its just cause people are on edge and this game hasnt inspired all around confidence to its fanbase.

So the more NT can do to ease that tension would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom