• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

Elijah Guerrero

I think it's Sequential One from Combichrist. Though it sounds different from the one I have.
Cool, You know, let's say Dante and Vergil unlock their full Nephilim potential in the future games (here is hoping), how would their fights be (I would say like Superman and Zod, though less to a power extent if they went hand to hand) ((using the clip you have on the two Kryptons))

Dante94513

W
Cool, You know, let's say Dante and Vergil unlock their full Nephilim potential in the future games (here is hoping), how would their fights be (I would say like Superman and Zod, though less to a power extent if they went hand to hand) ((using the clip you have on the two Kryptons))

Well, their battle was powerful enough to turn the sky blue and have thunder clashing near them. Maybe they'll cause hurricanes or create volcanoes.

Elijah Guerrero

W

Well, their battle was powerful enough to turn the sky blue and have thunder clashing near them. Maybe they'll cause hurricanes or create volcanoes.
Awesome, I can pisture Dante and Vegil gaining the ability to fly too (one angel and one demon wing to go along with their nephilim lineage.

Judge

It seems like a few scenes have been extended. We should know on Monday or Tueday when we get the full change log.

I wonder if this is the surprise that Gregaman mentioned the other day. Reviews should be out by Monday hopefully. Tuesday at the latest I suppose.

Judge

Will they expand the ending this time?

I doubt it, although I did really like that bit with Dante and Kat walking away. That would be a fine way to end it.

When Gregaman comes back. I wanted to ask. When the cutscenes are extended for the definitive edition or more dialogue during boss fights. Did all that stuff exist with vanillia DmC and they had to leave it on the cutting room floor for whatever reason; or was all the new stuff in cutscenes and the new dialogue during boss fights. Was all that new story content created for this release?

Elijah Guerrero

blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/08/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-3102015/

People saying that they were looking forward to DmC, this fills my heart with joy.
tumblr_luvlrhWA3V1r1svz3o1_500.png

This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!

Judge

Unfortunately Amazon has informed me my copy will be arriving tomorrow. Which is annoying. I thought I would get it today.

Hopefully theres some reviews up later so we have something new to discuss.

corrnata

That new ending, with the booty grabbing, not sure what to think about, it sure its in the spirit of the game and is funny but I believed Dante saw Kat as a friend and not a sexual conquest by the end.

My copy has been dispatched (getting it from game.co.uk) I think it may come tomorrow

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
wait, how was the new ending again? did the scene where dante staring at the camera still exist or they replaced it? if Dante grabbed Kat's booty after that camera stare won't that ruin the whole camera stare mood?

Dante94513

That new ending, with the booty grabbing, not sure what to think about, it sure its in the spirit of the game and is funny but I believed Dante saw Kat as a friend and not a sexual conquest by the end.

My copy has been dispatched (getting it from game.co.uk) I think it may come tomorrow

I believe he still doesn't see her that why. Since Kat cheered him up, he did that as an appreciation and felt better.

Top Bottom