• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

Devil Player

reading through comments on the official fb page, some people already got their copies.. how is that possible?

Well, on youtube, there are already walkthroughs right and left, lol. ;)

I want to see Vergil's Bloody Palace walkthrough, though. I'm curious to knw if there's any final fight or reward for beating his BP.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
wow, must've been an inside job, lol..

the race to vergil's bloody palace starts now peeps..

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Man, I can't believe some people got the game already!

Whatever, just two more nights of sleep I suppose. Nephilim + 20% + Hardcore, I can't wait!

Devil Player

Someone said you don't need to use DT to defeat Vergil this time.

Is that true? If it's real, then they really did a good job instead of forcing us to go on DT mode to beat a boss.

Last edited:

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
First time you play the game on your TV you will notice the difference it is smoother
and the 60 FPS 1080p is sexy .

and yeah you dont have to use DT

i would love to finish bloody palace and upload , but i get my ass kicked at level 12

my Vergil needs health upgrades and moves right now .

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Oh my God so obviously I couldn't resist to watch the ending when spartan-1000 said that it ended with Dante and Kat walking away and I'm laughing so damn hard

It was supposed to be really sweet that Dante and Kat walked off with his hand on her shoulder but then he slid it down to her back (I was like "ok back, that's sweet too") but then at the very end it ended up on her ass xD

Devil Player

Yeah, the original DmC's ending was the camera focusing on Dante's eye and that's it.

Now, both Dante and Kat turn their backs and walk away, lol. I watched it on youtube.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Are there more extended scenes?

I don't know about scenes but I did notice that the enemy waves have changed. For instance, some areas where enemies wouldn't appear in vanilla DmC, you now have to fight again.

It's actually a good thing imo.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Edit: I can't find the scene on yt.

You mean the end?

Also, this is going to drive me nuts. I need to know what the song is.

Dante grabbin' dat ass.

tumblr_inline_nc25k4UCfF1qjh2qr.gif

Top Bottom