• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I wonder if the "fuq you" tennis will be removed.

And the "bigger dick" line.

Except I liked the latter, though.
Somehow I doubt they'll remove any lines. DMC3 got its own Special Edition of sorts, and ****astic lines like "Boi, u sure know how to throw a party...no food, no drinks, and the one BAYEB just left" were still kept.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Somehow I doubt they'll remove any lines. DMC3 got its own Special Edition of sorts, and ****astic lines like "Boi, u sure know how to throw a party...no food, no drinks, and the one BAYEB just left" were still kept.

LOL loved that line. So nailed it. Also, how Vergil keeps up with Dante xD ("My sincerest apologies, brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn't concentrate for the preparations for the bash")

Last edited:

WolfOD64

LOL loved that line. So nailed it. Also, how Vergil keeps up with Dante xD ("My sincerest apologies, brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn't concentrate for the preparations for the bash")
Vergil really didn't shatter his cool, calculating edge until he uttered quite possibly the most out-of-character line I've ever heard him utter: "I'll just your own blood to undo Daddy's little spell." Daddy's little spell? REALLY???
I think my favorite line in the entire game is when Vergil demands Dante to fork over his amulet in the Underworld:

"Give that to me."
"No way---you've got your own."
"Yes, but I want yours, too."

You could sum up the plot of the entire game with that exchange of dialogue alone.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think my favorite line in the entire game is when Vergil demands Dante to fork over his amulet in the Underworld:

"Give that to me."
"No way---you've got your own."
"Yes, but I want yours, too".

Yeah, liked it as well.

P.S: it's "Well I want yours too", not "Yes, but I want..."
You have a long way to go to master the art of quoting, mate ;)

In terms of deal-breaker lines, at least no "bigger d!cks" were involved in DMC3 xD

Last edited:

WolfOD64

Yeah, liked it as well.

P.S: it's "Well I want yours too", not "Yes, but I want..."
You have a long way to go to master the art of quoting, mate ;)

In terms of deal-breaker lines, at least no "bigger d!cks" were involved in DMC3 xD
True enough.

If my quotations are a little inaccurate, please excuse me. Intense therapy and growing contempt have prevented me from revisiting DMC3 in some time...so not all of the lines are 100% embedded in my memory.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
True enough.

If my quotations are a little inaccurate, please excuse me. Intense therapy and growing contempt have prevented me from revisiting DMC3 in some time...so not all of the lines are 100% embedded in my memory.

No no, I wasn't bashing you by any means. I was just making a joke here. And making fun of myself, being a quote maniac LOL

WolfOD64

No no, I wasn't bashing you by any means. I was just making a joke here. And making fun of myself, being a quote maniac LOL
No worries, I wasn't all that serious either. I'm just not good with quotes from Devil May Cry.

Now, Star Fox 64? I could probably recite quotes from that game all week.:thumbsup:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

tumblr_lyhayiLvZU1rnu2yeo1_1280.png

This was the closest they got

Top Bottom