• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC and RE4 endings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It does. It's not so surprising though as Devil May Cry 1 was a "failed" Resident Evil 4. Thus the games still ought to feature some similarities. ;)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Yeah, have you noticed the lion on the door in DMC1 is also on RE4.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Also the ending mentioned has these facts in common:

(Spoiler for those who have not beaten RE4)

Both Leon and Dante fight with a huge monster thing. That monster thing is for some reason easier than the previous bosses. While Leon/Dante seem unable to win/tired a woman shows up (Ada/Trish) and lent a gun/her powers. Then Leon/Dante fire a shot/beam onto that huge monster and it dies instantly. After that they both have to escape from the island. One with a boat and one with an airplane. After they manage to do it the island behinds them explodes.

X_nick_X

Tony_Redgrave;65260 said:
Also the ending mentioned has these facts in common:

(Spoiler for those who have not beaten RE4)

Both Leon and Dante fight with a huge monster thing. That monster thing is for some reason easier than the previous bosses. While Leon/Dante seem unable to win/tired a woman shows up (Ada/Trish) and lent a gun/her powers. Then Leon/Dante fire a shot/beam onto that huge monster and it dies instantly. After that they both have to escape from the island. One with a boat and one with an airplane. After they manage to do it the island behinds them explodes.

This is why i want a dmc/RE crossover game.

X_nick_X

Fate Ryku;65326 said:
or have the Dante suit a secret costuem

Hmmm could do but he would look odd with only one gun or not being able to jump around.
It would have to be dante vists racoon city.

Fate Ryku

The Dark Knight
Jump alone, would kick ***, but enless ameo with 2 guns and a sword, yeah those zombies would be dead-redead.....duble dead?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
X_nick_X;65303 said:
This is why i want a dmc/RE crossover game.

That would be incredible! See im not the only one that thinks Leon and the twins could exist in the same universe. :p

Before anyone saids that Leon would instantly get whooped by demons in the DMC world, take the time to think about it lad. Lady is a human, but a demon slayer. Leon is a human, but a zombie slayer, or a monster slayer, whatever. Lady's got the moves, and she has fast reflexes allowing her to dodge fatal blows. Leon's got the moves, and has fast reflexes allowing him to dodge fatal attacks. Lady weilds guns, Leon weilds guns. Lady weilds a rocket launcher, Leon weilds a rocket launcher.

Do I need to say more?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Since it's the pc version I assume they found out some patch and some other program that let's you design characters. By the way Dante with both Kaleena Ann and Rebellion on his back looks totally weird:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Theyre all pretty impressive, considering theyre unofficial. Peronally I actually liked the Vergil one best, the Force Edge looked great on his back, and I loved the way he used Beowulf for his physical attack.

The Dante one was alright, but its a shame he was in an alternate costume. The Kalina Ann really didnt look right on his back with Rebellion either lol.

Still, theyre all pretty amazing.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Re 4 is my fav re game and dmc 1 is my fav dmc game but i think if they croosed dmc wiv re i would be a faliure. the reason for this is because the charcters dont suit the game styles even tho i would like to see a very successful one doesnt anyone think it would happen

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes I agree. If they were compatible to begin with, then there wouldn't be a Devil May Cry series to begin with. RE4 would have been Devil May Cry style as it was originally intended.
The producers saw that this new game WAS nice but WASN'T RE, that's why they told the team to call it something else back when Devil May Cry 1 was still in progress.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, it would still be nice to see Leon and Dante hang out, mabey pick up some chicks together.

Im alittle confused Tony. Are you saying that DMC1 IS the original design for RE4. I believe I heard that somewhere before.

I also heard from Ilovevergil that Dante's or should I say the twins design was originally Leon's or vice versa I can't remember. Either way, they all turned out incredibly hott with their own individual facial features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom