• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 trailer music

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The game is called "DmC". It´s a reboot taking place in a parallel universe (bullshit if you ask me).

So don´t call it DMC 5. DMC 5 means a sequel to the real DMC series.

So i hope that you change the title of the thread because it´s misleading.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That's what i said it is you ****en piece of ****. Don't give me ".....". DmC is a reboot of DMC series. It's not DMC 5. DMC plus the number 5 suggests a game related to original DMC series. But that's not the case.

It's DmC.

So shut your hole and don't give me that "....".

Asmodaius

The game is called "DmC". It´s a reboot taking place in a parallel universe (bullshit if you ask me).

It is the fifth Devil May Cry game made. Maybe not part of the main series, but it is still the 5th game bearing that name. Some people call the new Mortal Kombat for MK9 as it is the 9th in series, however, it's true title is merely "Mortal Kombat".

If you are feeling mislead by the "5" in the thread title, then you are on the wrong forum.

That's what i said it is you ****en piece of ****. Don't give me ".....". DmC is a reboot of DMC series. It's not DMC 5. DMC plus the number 5 suggests a game related to original DMC series. But that's not the case.

It's DmC.

Aaaand reported. That was rather unnecessary of you.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
It is the fifth Devil May Cry game made. Maybe not part of the main series, but it is still the 5th game bearing that name. Some people call the new Mortal Kombat for MK9 as it is the 9th in series, however, it's true title is merely "Mortal Kombat".

If you are feeling mislead by the "5" in the thread title, then you are on the wrong forum.

Aaaand reported. That was rather unnecessary of you.
It's not correct to call it DMC 5. If DmC is a DMC game then why is the m a lowercase? We say DMC, not DmC. That's always how it's been. And it's contradiction saying DmC is a DMC game...

Asmodaius

It's not correct to call it DMC 5. If DmC is a DMC game then why is the m a lowercase? We say DMC, not DmC. That's always how it's been. And it's contradiction saying DmC is a DMC game...

That gives you no reason to trash-talk at the OP like that, just because you don't think it is "correct". If people want to call it DMC5, then there's nothing you can do about it.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That gives you no reason to trash-talk at the OP like that, just because you don't think it is "correct". If people want to call it DMC5, then there's nothing you can do about it.

I quote myself : first post to OP to change the title:

Where in the quote above have i trash talked OP?

The person i trashtalked is Shadow Sparda and it's because he replied to my post with this:

So Asmodaius you look by Shadow Sparda's spam post, but when i trash talk you become a cop? It's not right for me to trashtalk, but it's also not right for Shadow Sparda to reply to my post with "....". But you report only me.

Asmodaius

Of course I report only you, because you were the only one who did something wrong. I have no reason to report ShadowSparda.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

It's DmC.

Consider this your first and only warning.

Regardless of how Shadow Sparda posted, that does not give you any excuse to respond in such an aggressive and entirely unnecessary manner. I'd highly recommend taking a moment to calm yourself down as further outbursts and language like that to other members will absolutely not be tolerated, no matter the circumstances.
At least try to talk it out like a rational individual without having to resort to throwing around insults in such a flagrant manner, it's just childish.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Consider this your first and only warning.

Regardless of how Shadow Sparda posted, that does not give you any excuse to respond in such an aggressive and entirely unnecessary manner. I'd highly recommend taking a moment to calm yourself down as further outbursts and language like that to other members will absolutely not be tolerated, no matter the circumstances.
At least try to talk it out like a rational individual without having to resort to throwing around insults in such a flagrant manner, it's just childish.
It's also childlish that Shadow Sparda replies with a spam post and Asmodaius replying to a post of mine with a post where he includes " * Facepalm* ".

Your right it's not right for me to be aggressive. But it's also childish for others to talk it out with Facepalms and spam posts.

So you want me to report condescending posts such as the ones i mentioned?

Asmodaius

Feel free to do so, then a mod can look at them and see if they are breaking any of the forum rules... Which they are not. However, your post did so hence why you were given a warning. Deal with it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's also childlish that Shadow Sparda replies with a spam post and Asmodaius replying to a post of mine with a post where he includes " * Facepalm* ".

Your right it's not right for me to be aggressive. But it's also childish for others to talk it out with Facepalms and spam posts.

That may be, but frankly I consider the fact that you responded to it in such an outright aggressive manner the bigger issue here. Spam posting is actively discouraged, but insulting other members is higher up on the list of priorities.

If you feel a certain post is insulting or offensive to you, then yes, by all means, report it if you feel the need and it will be dealt with appropriately.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That may be, but frankly I consider the fact that you responded to it in such an outright aggressive manner the bigger issue here. Spam posting is actively discouraged, but insulting other members is higher up on the list of priorities.

If you feel a certain post is insulting or offensive to you, then yes, by all means, report it if you feel the need and it will be dealt with appropriately.
It doesn't take long for someone to notice when a other person is being condescending. And i really don't like people who are that way towards me especially when i am a nice guy who will be nice as long as you are nice to me. I understand that insulting is more of a crime on the forum, if you ban me it's ok. But i hope you realize that i didn't act that way for no reason.

Feel free to do so, then a mod can look at them and see if they are breaking any of the forum rules... Which they are not. However, your post did so hence why you were given a warning. Deal with it.
I asked Angelo with my reporting question , not you. IF you think replying to me witha post starting with facepalm is not condescending then you got a problem. I broke a rule by being aggressive against someone who gave me a spam reply. But you were condescending towards me for no reason...So what does that say about you?

If you want to give me advice about reporting, then you might as well give yourself advice about not replying to others in a condescending way.

Asmodaius

CoolDemon, what I said was that Shadow Sparta and I didn't break any rules... You did.
I never said anything about me being condescending or not.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda

It's DmC.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. Please forgive me. I sometimes do "...." This is because I don't know how to respond, and I hold my mouth shut. I didn't intend for it to be rude towards you. I just don't like talking or explaining too much. Again I didn't intend to offend nor be rude to you, and I again ask for your forgiveness.

Top Bottom