• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 trailer music

Asmodaius

I don't think it has been stated anywhere what music it is yet, but be patient and it will eventually be revealed, I'm sure. ^^

moseslmpg

You coud probably find it with one of those appa that recognizes albums or whatever. I don't have one though.

moseslmpg

If it can't be identified using software, it is probably an original piece for the game. You could email Capcom or NT and ask I guess. In the meantime, someone can record the music from the trailer.

Scale

Well all the added sound of the trailer might throw of the audio recognition.
If somebody is able to hear what she's actually saying, we might be able to find the lyrics.

icmasticc

Ninja Theory already said the music was created from their in-house studio, therefore there is nowhere to actually get it. It was created specifically for the trailer. I got this news from the Ninja Theory forums because somebody asked the same question. They said it was only for the trailer and they don't even know if it will be in the game.

I send an email to NT. They said that the trailer music is available only in trailer so, i don´t think we are going to find out more about it.

:mad:

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
The second trailer was the first time I'd heard the Nalepa Monday remix. That was badass.
The first trailer's music didn't really catch my groove, but we'll see.

The second trailer was the first time I'd heard the Nalepa Monday remix. That was badass.
The first trailer's music didn't really catch my groove, but we'll see.
Second trailer's music, for the third time *sigh*, is only made for game....but if you catch something similar be sure to post here.

Etrius

Oh but you can!
Here's a link I got from another user from YouTube download link for the HQ E3 Trailer of DmC 5

Top Bottom