• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 might not be from NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrutas

Hey sorry to kind of go off topic but I like your avatar... Do you like my signature? ^ω^

To stay on topic, if DmC and DMC could coexist, that'd be nice too. I mean you know I'd take DMC over it any day but DmC should continue for those that did enjoy it.
Sure I do, bro. Seeing Awesomeness over sloppiness is always cool. Hehe, just kidding. It looks cool though. :p

I wouldn't mind coexistence. So long as I get a DMC5, I couldn't give a damn where DmC is headed. If people want a DmC I say, why not give it to 'em?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sure I do, bro. Seeing Awesomeness over sloppiness is always cool. Hehe, just kidding. It looks cool though. :p

I wouldn't mind coexistence. So long as I get a DMC5, I couldn't give a damn where DmC is headed. If people want a DmC I say, why not give it to 'em?

I'd buy both, but for different reasons. DMC classic, I gew up with it; plus I want to see what happens with the story. As for DmC, it shows promise, but needs polishing; so I want to see how they can improve. Plus I've grown attached the the world and characters.

IncarnatedDemon

I hope Vigil Games survives and keeps going at Darksiders.

Still Darksiders 3 and 4 left to go .

Fury, Death, War and the last Nephilim i dont remember name of.

I did read of PG teasing to buy Darksiders and read Crytek and so on.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
From the article:
On the other hand, if you were hoping for a DmC 2 you may want to keep that expectation in check. As a matter of fact I feel this may be a relatively good thing (while it’s never a happy moment when development studios lose work), as it’s about time for Japanese publishers to wake up from their infatuation for the west and restart working on their own local talent. Diversity is a value to be cherished in the gaming industry, and the rampant westernization was starting to jeopardize it.
Totally agreed.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
An improved DmC is the best way to go. If it really isn't about cosmetics then just touching it up would make everyone happy. DmC gets a sequel not forgetting the people who did enjoy it, new and old and the most stubborn fans will have nothing to complain about right?

I don't care if NT does the next one or not. I'm just saying there's enough creativity behind DmC where it shouldn't be dropped and it deserves to continue. And I don't see DMC going anywhere if it returns. It's just going to be in the same rut. Sure you'll get the support of the die hards and they'll be satisfied but as for everyone else, there's a reason DMC was fading over the years. It really was just limiting its audience every go round.

Like Yahtzee said in his DMC 4 review ,"DMC 4 is the agonizing squawk of a series pushed through the ringer, utterly submitted now to the fanboys and the weird girls who write erotic crossover fanfiction and smell like old meat."

Hitting the nail on the head.

Besides, I think NT should just roll with their own ideas because being shackled to the DMC series and Capcom (of all publishers) really brought them down. Heavenly Sword and Enslaved both had very creative and interesting worlds but the gameplay always suffered. They need to take what they learned with DmC regarding combat and incorporate it in to future projects and I can see NT creating pretty damn good games in the future. They have that potential.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I hope Vigil Games survives and keeps going at Darksiders.

Still Darksiders 3 and 4 left to go .

Fury, Death, War and the last Nephilim i dont remember name of.

I did read of PG teasing to buy Darksiders and read Crytek and so on.
The characters in Darksiders represent the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom