• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DId you like Nero

stekeo1990

Hey new to the fourm so sorry if this has been talked about loads of times before this

Right for starters i like Nero i think hes a good charcter with good moves and story etc....
However my friend recently got the game and dsnt like it because he has to play as Nero now i told him to play through it as Nero cause he will end up liking him.

So really i want other peoples opinions on the matter thanks :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I liked him, he could've been worked on a bit more but...*shrugs* He was a nice change from playing Dante. ^_^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I preferred playing as him because of both his story and the way he fought. He may have had little variety compared to Dante but what he had was plenty. Everything he did was just so intense like he was on a constant rampage, especially once you get the timing down for instant rev.

RaVeN

The immortal
"I preferred playing as him because of both his story and the way he fought. He may have had little variety compared to Dante but what he had was plenty. Everything he did was just so intense like he was on a constant rampage, especially once you get the timing down for instant rev."

i liked him, tbh his story line was a bit dry, but game play wise it's fun to play a character who can ram demons head into the ground xD its also very satisfactory to hit full rev's and basically run through ur enemys back, and how going into DT mode ur enemys get pushed back also able 2 doge high dmg wit it 2 =), although, dante is harder 2 perfect as he is able 2 do soo much =S btw darth, ur gamerscore is JUST better than my DMC4s =(

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
RaVeN;296519 said:
i liked him, tbh his story line was a bit dry, but game play wise it's fun to play a character who can ram demons head into the ground xD its also very satisfactory to hit full rev's and basically run through ur enemys back, and how going into DT mode ur enemys get pushed back also able 2 doge high dmg wit it 2 =), although, dante is harder 2 perfect as he is able 2 do soo much =S btw darth, ur gamerscore is JUST better than my DMC4s =(

I think there was only one I didn't bother doing which was the "never say die" where you S rank all DMD missions. Screw that! Way too much stress especially with Dante and the hardcore stuff he has to fight I would probably end up giving myself a heart attack definitely not worth it. :lol:.

RaVeN

The immortal
Lol hell yes, mission 19 woulda been such a drag trying to get an S on that bitch! did Hell and hell mode give u as much trouble as it gave me =S

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero was fun for me to play as because I could perform much, much better combos with him than I could with Dante. His combos are simple and they make the game fun. The only thing Dante has above Nero is two some timing, which is sweet! Don't get me wrong Dante is awesome beyond words to play as but Nero is my ace combo wise.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I can change that. I still don't like Nero. I don't play his missions at all or Play Bloody Palace as him either.
I prefer fighting styles (especially DarkSlayer). I also prefer using two guns instead of one dual pistol. (Plus Lucifer and Pandora Kick A$$!)
Nero still comes across as whiney. Plus the whole constant KYRIEEEEEEEE thing really got on my nerves.

Sorry Everyone :p

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I like Nero i liked the difference of his and Dante's combat style, of course Nero could had been better but what he had was good enought.

Oh and with Nero it can be created really great puzzles!

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Yes I like Nero. He was the first character I played when I first started playing Devil May Cry for the first time.

I want his arm, lol.

Top Bottom