• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry: The past.

Reira

The Fallen Angel;)
yeah i though that they are demons so it had to be ...
it's okay life sometimes it's really cruel right ?..

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
This just remined my other days when I wroted my some DMC crossovers, but sadly I never showed them to public. Good work and keep it going :)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ok people here's the next one but i dont think that ive done it well do tell me if you find it bad :)

CHAPTER 4: Back from the dead.

As the fire settled down the whole town looked like it had been through hell. There were destroyed buildings, bodies everywhere and the streets were filled with blood. There seemed to be no sign of life anywhere. Vergil’s body was one of the dead peoples there. He was fully naked many wounds were on his body, his chest was impaled by his own sword and he was washed up in his own blood. It looked as if he wasn’t alive, no human could have survived but Vergil wasn’t just a human he was half demon as well and not just any demon but the son of the demonic knight Sparda.
Vergil: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Vergil screamed at the top of his voice as all his blood that was spilled around him was rushing back into his body and his wounds started to heal very rapidly. Then Vergil rises up from the ground, his body had a white aura around him, his sword still in his chest and he started to struggle into pulling it out.
Vergil: UHHHH……HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Vergil pulled the sword out of his body and within a blink of an eye he transformed into a demon but the transformation only lasted mere seconds as he regained his human form and fell to his knees, he was becoming unconscious and was feeling weak but he gathered all the strength he had into lifting himself up.
Vergil: wha….what just happen. Did…..I change into a demon. ahhh my head hurt’s.
Vergil looked around and saw so many bodies of other people he started walking around trying to find a body that didn’t have a lot of blood on it so he get some clothes on. he only managed to find one body wich ahd a few stains of blood on its pants and boots but the torso was soaked in blood he took of the pants and boots of the dead person and wore them.
Vergil: I cant believe im doing this how disgusting.
Suddenly Vergil remembered about his brother and mother.
Vergil: Dante, mother are they still alive? have they escaped? I must find them.
Vergil started running around trying to somehow find his mother and brother. He hoped that their bodies weren’t amongst the dead people. He got to the area where his mother had died he thought he had came the wrong way because there wasn’t any blood or any bodies. He kept walking on and eventually found a body cut to bit’s he ignored it at first but as he saw that the body was of a woman and that she had blonde hair he ran towards the body.
Vergil: NO, NO PLEASE DON’T LET IT BE HER.
Vergil reached it. Her head was cut from the body that was in little pieces. But he recognized he face. He fell to his knees
Vergil: NO MOTHER NOOOOOOO.
He started screaming in anger and tried hard not to cry but he did.
Vergil: “NOOOOOOOOOO. I PROMISE I’LL KILL THEM I’LL KILL THEM ALL.” he was furious.
Some of the demon’s on patrol were looking around and they saw vergil.
Demon 1: there he is he’s still alive lets kill him.
Vergil got up from his knees, wiped his tears and took out his sword.
Vergil: YES JUST WHAT I WANTED. COMMON I’LL KILL YOU ALL.
The demon’s came running towards him. The two that were in front didn’t have a chance, before they even reached Vergil they were all ready cut in half and there body’s fell to the floor. The one behind them stopped right there and got scared.
Demon 3: wha…….what sorcery is this? How can he cut them in half when he’s so far away.
Vergil slashed his sword in the air three time’s. the demon was confused.
Demon 3: “what is he doin….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” he screamed as both of his arms and legs were cut apart from his body.
Demon 3: AHHHHH YOU BASTA..AHHHHHH.
Vergil walked up to where the demon was. Blood was all around him and he was screaming in pain.
Vergil: TELL ME WHERE YOUR COMMANDER IS.
He tried to not tell him but the anger in Vergil’s eye’s made him talk.
Demon 3: he….he went to your house trying to find your brother.
Vergil: hmm so he’s still alive.
Demon 3: please let me go. I had nothing to do with killing your mother she was a nice woman please just let me go.
Vergil: you shouldn’t have said that.
Demon 3: NO WAIT……….
Vergil stabbed the demon in his face. he walked away and had one last look at his mother as he headed towards his home.
Vergil: I cant believe it. How could you Dante, how could you let mother die. You were always weak and you will always be weak.
Vergil started to run as fast as he could so he could reach his home in time and kill the commander. Upon reaching the place where the attack began he saw the body of Ricardo there.
Vergil: even he’s dead. Humph. I best get back on track.
Vergil began to walk away until he heard Ricardo’s voice calling out for help.
Ricardo: ahhhh someone please help…..me ahhh
Ricardo was still alive but barely. Vergil went back to the body of Ricardo.
Vergil: are you alright?
Ricardo: ahhh good your still alive.
His voice sounded like as if he would be dead in seconds and that these were his last words.
Vergil: yes but my mother is dead and my brother is still missing.
Ricardo: no I failed to protect……sparda’s family.
Vergil: enough of that. Tell me how can my father, the greatest demonic warrior die to these demons.
Ricardo: ahhh…..I..I do not know he was above 2000 years old and he always talked about how he was getting weak. But that wasn’t the case, he was getting weak because he was becoming human.
Vergil: what nonsense are you talking about.
Ricardo: as he met Eva he started to become more human he felt love that no other demon could. And when he married her and you two were born all of his demonic nature was gone. He….was becoming a human by heart.
Vergil: so your saying that my father lost all his powers and that all of this happened because he fell in love with a human who gave birth to me and my brother.
Ricardo: no that’s……that’s not how it is.
Vergil became furious and took out his sword.
Vergil: THAT’S EXACTLY HOW IT IS!!!!
He stabbed Ricardo which finished him off.
Vergil: SO THIS IS WHY IT ALL HAPPENED IT’S BECAUSE MY FATHER FELL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN AND HE BECAME WEAK BUT NO I WILL NEVER BE WEAK I WILL GAIN MORE POWER SO THAT I MAY BECOME STRONGER. IM SORRY MOTHER, I WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH BUT I HATE MY HUMAN SIDE AND I RESENT ALL HUMAN’S.
Vergil had nothing more to say to himself and he rushed back to his house to avenge his mother’s death and forget about it afterwards. After that he would have only one mission, to gain more power than his father so that he may never see this day again.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
That....is one hell of a chapter!Better than any manga that i have read and this thing have made me cry........

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
That....is one hell of a chapter!Better than any manga that i have read and this thing have made me cry........
man im glad you liked it i was really worried that the reasoning i gave of Vergil not liking humans wasn't that good or well thought of. thanks for reading :D
thanks dude and really you think this is better than the manga :). i didnt think anyone would cry im sorry if it did lol :p

Pein Must Kill

This is one hell of a chapter! Really great! Love how Vergil sets his mind on getting more power and all! Really great! (x2)

Top Bottom