• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Series Gets A Heavy Metal Soundtrack Arrangement

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
These all sound amazing. And this is coming from someone who hated the original version of "Devils Never Cry" and "Heads or Tails." Now, they're actually tolerable.
The only thing wrong with it is that I just hate what they did to "Forza del Destino." Now it sounds like backwater that belongs to the DMC3 soundtrack.

But so far, after an afternoon's listen, "Vergil's Combat", "Devil's Never Cry", and that womb-rendingly awesome cover of "Shall Never Surrender" are my favorites

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
disappointing...
I'm usually really into the vocal tracks that this series brings. But these ones, do not feel right.

Same here. Especially Devils Never Cry's vocals, was really nice and evocative. Now, eeeeehhhhhh... the metal vibe to it didn't do it good... I'll stick to the originals.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
The only thing wrong with it is that I just hate what they did to "Forza del Destino." Now it sounds like backwater that belongs to the DMC3 soundtrack.
I HATE what they did to Forza del Destino. It sounded much better when it was left alone.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I HATE what they did to Forza del Destino. It sounded much better when it was left alone.
RIGHT?!?!?! I mean, what do you even CALL that? Smooth Spanish Guitar music, and the most painful mismatch of pace in the entire tracklist is what I call it. They took one of the most fast-paced and adrenaline-pumping songs on the DMC4 tracklist, and bogged it down to some distorted nonsense.

Say what you like about the other songs, but at least you can recognize them. The arranged version of Forza del Destino is the audio equivalent of Madonna after copious amounts of surgery---revolting and unrecognizable.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
RIGHT?!?!?! I mean, what do you even CALL that? Smooth Spanish Guitar music, and the most painful mismatch of pace in the entire tracklist is what I call it. They took one of the most fast-paced and adrenaline-pumping songs on the DMC4 tracklist, and bogged it down to some distorted nonsense.

Say what you like about the other songs, but at least you can recognize them. The arranged version of Forza del Destino is the audio equivalent of Madonna after copious amounts of surgery---revolting and unrecognizable.

I think the reason I don't like it is because of what it was for: fighting Dante. It fit the right tone of fighting Dante in a no-holds-bars fight against him. Even on easy mode, he still had you on your toes while this song kept playing. For me the song always made me get hype to beat Dante (I played DMC4 on normal my first time) Despite my dislike for the rest for the game.

But listening to what they did with the song now feels really uninteresting. Like I don't get that same adrenaline pump I do with the original song.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Evas theme sounds amazing! Anyone know the singer? Some people are guessing it's Donna burke, but i dont really hear it. Although considering she did work with DmC on Thr Roar Within i wouldnt be surprised.

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
Taken!

CRyDnBeWcAACBhd.jpg:large

Top Bottom