• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded. "Yes, I do indeed know what makes you powerful. Now, let's get going before more of those guys show up."

Xevnas moved down the tunnel, dimly lit by the glow of his crest. A few times he heard sounds, but he concluded that they were merely the sewer's normal residents. As he moved farther down, Moises tagging along, they found a large, black slab of stone. The glow from Xevnas' crest was nearly that of a normal 30 watt light bulb.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked the giant lamp there and latter he looked the stone."this maybe is what we are looking for but, one question you know how to destroy it?".

He after closing to what appeared to be the Hell Gate he sayed to Xevnas."try to think quick becuase if this opens what will came from here"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at Moises with a smirk. "Of course I know how to close it, but I'll need your help." Xevnas raised his weapon and it glowed purple. "Now, you raise yours, and when I say three, throw it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises after looking how strange was to see a lizard smirking thoughted."I never looked a face like that".he steped right in the side of Xevnas and raised his rapier and it glowed black and started pulsing with Xevnas weapon

Moises sayed."Now i hope you are right".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"One... Two... Three!" Xevnas threw his sword into the hellgate, and waited for Moises to do the same. The hellgate cracked, but the power lines on it were still pulsing. "Now it's your turn, Moises."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises thowned his weapon at the hellgate but when he thowned it a Vanguard grawbed but Moises reacted in time and grabed it too they fighted for it.

In a moment He realiced that why strugle for his weapon instead he pushed it and it went inside the Vanguard head and the result was pretty obvius.Moises grabed the giant scythe and his rapier they were resonating with each one and thowed it to the Hellgate and it exploded.

He later picked ut the weapons and seeing how the scythe as not become sand he thinked and sayed to Xevnas

"I think it as gotten a new master"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded his head. "I think since your weapon fused with it, it's become real, and not sand. Look, it's made of diamond." Xevnas pointed at the crystalline scythe. Xevnas averted his attention to the way they came in and waved for Moises to follow. "Come on. I don't want to stay down here any longer than we have to. And Moises, grab the gate's power source. We need all the weapons we can get."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put his new weapon in his back and grabed the hellgate power source that looked like a cristal but it emited a dark mist an cold feeling."This is more repulsive that a nobody"

He later closed to Xevnas and asked him."What do you think they are making up there i suppose they are eating pizza and drinking bears when we are here killing demons".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas scoffed. "Knowing Dante, he's just sitting back at DMC. I REALLY hate him." Xevnas unconsciously clenched his fists. "Look, Moises, let's just get to the other hellgates, alright?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises whispered to his lizard friend."Well i dont know what to say because i was just sended to wacht and help all of you but i feel like if i was doing all the job"

As they closed more to the hole that Xevnas made he put a smile in his face."but at least i got a new weapon i wonder if i can go in demon form with this new friend".As he speaked he holded the new scythe and it was thinking in a new name for it.

"I dont want to call it Vanguard can you help me with a new name"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Call it Guardian, because that's exactly what it is." Xevnas turned to head for DMC, but then turned back to Moises. "But before we leave, let's see if you can devil trigger with that. In fact..." Xevnas looked at the Greshall's Spine. "I think I should try, too." Xevnas poured all his energy into the sword, and his body glowed a blinding yellow. When the light died down, he was wearing golden armor, not unlike that of the Alto Angelo, albeit without wings. "Cool... Now let's see yours."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises thanked Xevnas for the name."Thanks its true it was his work and not it will be his name".After ended talking with Xevnas he kneeled down holding the Guardian in front of him and Sayed something in low voice.

"My new beginning was went my master founded my.....yours will be right now."

As he sayed that he transfered his energy in to his new scythe and he was becoming darker and his eyes turned blue his coat became a robe very similar to that of a vanguard,his skin became a darker tone and his eyes turned blue his golden long hair became black.

He looked himself and then looked at Xevnas he blinked his left eye and he was now behind Xevnas and then he looked at his scythe and it heared a voice."Now you are my new master"

Moises with a smile in his face asked Xevnas."How do i look"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at the new Moises. "To tell you the truth, you look like the exact opposite of me. I look like a guardian of light, yet you look like the shadow guards from my hometown. I think you look pretty damn cool, to tell you the truth." Xevnas pointed his weapon forward. "I think we should set out. That was one hellgate, but there's eight more to go."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises canceled his Devil Trigger."Yes but i will go out of it because i dont want Dante shoot me at first chance".He later put his scythe in his back and continued walking."And you are right but this was the thing taht powered the hellgate".He showed the small diamond to Xevnas

The Guardian later talked to the 2 of them.."Master you have now the powers of the Vanguards you are now a guardian of death"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Wait... That diamond... It looks like the Guardian. Even the crystal pattern is the same..." Xevnas looked at the Guardian, and spoke. "Is that little shard a part of you?" 'It feels SO weird talking to a scythe" He thought.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
As Moises waited for Guardian to answer he thought."this is very strange and in a way stupid".He later heared in his mind."Master that diamond is the form of the power of the hell gate it allow to take control of lesser demons".

Moises answered the question in place of guardian."Xevnas from what the scythe is telling that thing works like a controller for lesser demons".

"Is better to destroy it before it reach the hands of Vergil"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded and grabbed the diamond from Moises' hands. He held his hand palm upward, and the diamond started levitating, glowing a bright yellow. Then, the glow died down and the diamond turned to dust. "There. Now no one will be able to restore it." Xevnas canceled his Devil Trigger and turned back to Moises. "We should get going. Who knows how many demons got out from that one hellgate. We need to clear the city."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises holded his rapier and telled Xevnas."Ok i will go to check close places like the one where i met you."He later holded the Guardian in his left hand and telled it.

"I hope you are ready for you new work".

He telled Xevnas you look around the Devil may cry shop".As he ended giving spot to look for demons he Devil trigered.

"I and teleporting away i wish you good luck"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Moises, before you go, take this." Xevnas handed Moises a cell phone. "If you run into trouble, call me. I'll come get you. And vice versa for me."

Xevnas ran toward the vicinity of Devil May Cry, hoping feverishly that it wasn't something too hard to handle. He heard a sound that sounded monkey-like, and it immediately gave him chills. "Oh great... Nobodies..."
Two Nobodies jumped out from behind a trash can, but Xevnas kicked them away. They got back up and attacked again, and Xevnas dodged and sliced one in half, watching it explode into pieces, he forgot there was another one. It put on a mask and grew to at least three times it's normal size. It grabbed Xevnas by the head and threw him, but his reflexes allowed him to land on his feet. He leaped at the Nobody and cut it's back-arm off, then he turned around and punched the Nobody in the face, shattering the mask. As the Nobody turned back to a normal size, Xevnas punched it's face again, breaking it's skull and shattering it's neck. After it was done exploding, he sighed. "Goddamn... I hope Moises is having an easier time than I am..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked to his new cellphone and thinked."Well i was going to teleport outside the battle and later to Xevnas."He them started thinking about that building and the only trail he leaved was a black mist.When he reached the building he founded only 3 Vanguards,one of them

"You.....you killed two of our brothers you will pay".

Moises blinked his eye teleported under the one that was talking and slashed upward cuting it in half after teleporting again he stoped and telled the other two standing."They are now three and one of them tooked me as his new master.The other two cryed out in rage and teleported one behind and the other was notwhere ,Moises jumped and the one from behind missed Moises shoted and the bullet hit the back of the head of the Vanguard killing it.

Moises looked around but it was too late went he realiced....it was under him when it came out from the portal the only thing he do whas grab his rapier and thrusted down impaling the Vanguard, he them grabed his cellphone and tooked a photo he put it in his pocket and for killing the Vanguard he used his rapier and impaled it in the head of the demon ended the fight.

He went out of Devil Triger and picked the phone."Lets sent the photo to Xevnas lets put the title.........oh i know lets put it EASY".Then it sayed sended

Top Bottom