• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry best part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: best part...

ya.............the same Damage as Nelo Angelo DT...............coz Nelo Angelo is Powerfull with DT
and with Super Sparda Custom with DoppleGanger can be the same as Nelo Angelo

and i play Nelo Angelo doing tricks in DMC1.............imitating his style in DMC1

XdanteX

Devil Never Cry

the plane flight out was wicked stupid, but i loved fighting Mundus, he was really easy but it was still awesome, especially when Trish gets involved.

Kaihedgie

Best part in DMC 1 has to be when Dante achieves the Alastor sword. You really don't see that everyday. (In case you may or may have not realised, Alastor is the speculated Devil Arm form for Stylish Alastor in Viewtiful Joe since he uses the exact same attacks as Dante does in Devil Trigger)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Kaihedgie;8838 said:
Best part in DMC 1 has to be when Dante achieves the Alastor sword. You really don't see that everyday. (In case you may or may have not realised, Alastor is the speculated Devil Arm form for Stylish Alastor in Viewtiful Joe since he uses the exact same attacks as Dante does in Devil Trigger)

I'm glad I don't, it may stop overpopulation of the world quite effectively but come on!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ok...............my best part was the Legendary Battle and the Alastor part...............soo many blood to suck..........yummy

Solidus

Rebellion

The Phantarch;8831 said:

I like that cutscene. And the way the image of Sparda momentarily appears over Dante's body when he's swinging the sword around.

Also the Alastor cutscene was cool too.

Dark Elf

Dagger user

d4rkn1ght;7504 said:
coz Arkham dont know how to control the Power of Sparda
thats y it not changed the form

Or maybe because Arkham isn't Sparda's lineage:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom