• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry best part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_1

Re: best part...

mine was just defeating all the bosses even though some of them where a pain in the neck lol:)

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad

my favourtie part was were dante got the second amulet and made force edges true form, and starts to swing it about like nuthin

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Col Sin Scythe;7454 said:
my favourtie part was were dante got the second amulet and made force edges true form, and starts to swing it about like nuthin

welcome to the club dude

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad

wat i can't figure out (not sure if it has been put some were else) is in DMC 3 the amulets and force edge were put together, but didn't make the true form, but it does in DMC can anyone explain this, just wondering

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

coz Arkham dont know how to control the Power of Sparda
thats y it not changed the form

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya..................but the sad thing is when u finish the mission 13 the music is changed :(

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.

The battles with phantom were made of good and win.Somehow I hated the last levels.I just couldn't take the underworld too serious.And the boss fight against Mundus was lame.Except the last part when he breaks through the top wall and starts chasing you.
So the start was great, the middle was a bit...boring (Phantom died :,( ) but at the very end it got kickass! (Final Mundus and the flight with the Plane)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Col Sin Scythe;7493 said:
wat i can't figure out (not sure if it has been put some were else) is in DMC 3 the amulets and force edge were put together, but didn't make the true form, but it does in DMC can anyone explain this, just wondering

In two cutscenes it was the sparda sword but got restored to default form when Arkham was defeated.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster

Sorry man but it didn't, it was the force edge throught the whole game, I'm 100%sure. To settle this rather than arguing can you take some pics Nelo of when you think it happened, or at the very least tell me which cut scene and I'll see if I can find it online and go through it in slow-mo to double check

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo in DMC3:SE use Force Edge coz Vergil use it too..............its a custon
but when u use DT, the Tricks change and the style is the same..................................the TRicks of DMC1...............that reminds me the good part of the past...........defeating those Marionnetes, Blades and Nobody and the Dumb Plasmas.............they are not Dumb but when they use wings............it makes a little difficult

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad

it's a shame sparda sword doesn't allow you to DT till the last batlle caus i think going round with a DT sparda would be pretty sweet but to make it more challengin you'd have to play it on DMD mode without super Dante

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ur right
but u forget that the Battle against Nelo Angelo it isnt tired and boring
more fun and pleasure too :D

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad

yeah, i know it's random, like most of the weapons in the DMC games i like using specific weapons against specific enemies lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya...................btw
i tried to use with Super Sparda custom with DoppleGanger style..................and i liked it alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom