• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Trust me, I know. And everyone says Kyrie was a useless character in the game. HELLO, Kyrie is the damned reason Nero actually DT's in the first place, and is motivated to do anything, really.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
BlueDevil;228373 said:
Trust me, I know. And everyone says Kyrie was a useless character in the game. HELLO, Kyrie is the damned reason Nero actually DT's in the first place, and is motivated to do anything, really.

I agree she is important, is like dante and the pizza, the pizza cant miss in dante life

Mmhmm

Mmhmm
Incomplete Dani;228372 said:
^ Thank you. I'm just sick and tired of this Kyrie hate for no good reason.

I think a lot of fans didn't like Kyrie as she wasn't like the other girls in DMC where they were able to fight for themselves. Kyrie had to depend on Nero, which is acceptable seen as she isn't a Devil Hunter like Trish, Lay or Lucia...:$

King of Hell

Must Die
DreadnoughtDT;225724 said:
Well, here's how it seems to work.

DMC1=good
DMC2=bad
DMC3=good
DMC4=bad

If DMC5 is to continue this pattern, making yet again all the odd numbers the good ones, then well... We'd better hope they stick to the pattern. I bet people are gonna get ****y over DMC6 because it might be Nero-only though...

DMC4 sold 2.3 million copies while DMC3 sold 1.3 million.

DMC4 isn't bad, what I hate about it not enough Dante, though I'm not a Nero hater, but 7 missions for Dante is just not enough. let's not forget changing styles on-the-fly, Pandora's box is the most original weapon I've seen, DT'd stinger...& Kick 13 >> Straight.

DMC3 still had things better than DMC4, it had a lot of weapons, & each weapon is really different than the other, while I liked Ifrit & Gilgamesh more than Beowulf, Beowulf was still my favorite alongside Rebellion. it also had DTE.

though I don't blame DMC4 for those faults, DMC4 is supposed to be Nero's game, they just threw in 7 missions for Dante to keep the old fans in the jar. the million stab animation is also better on DMC4, it looks cartoonish in DMC3.

anyway, I really hope next game uses the improvements of DMC4, & focus on Dante, we want more weapons for him. the gameplay in DMC4 was flawless, Dante just didn't have enough weapons & skills.

EDIT: I'd like to add, the DT in DMC3 is really really ugly, don't use it, DMC2 has the best DT design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom