• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, here's how it seems to work.

DMC1=good
DMC2=bad
DMC3=good
DMC4=bad

If DMC5 is to continue this pattern, making yet again all the odd numbers the good ones, then well... We'd better hope they stick to the pattern. I bet people are gonna get ****y over DMC6 because it might be Nero-only though...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I suppose as time goes on and more H&S games are made it becomes harder to create something unique and original which will actually stand out and get peoples attention. To just stick with the formula they already have isn't enough they have to find a way to relight that DMC3 fuse and come up with something that is SO good people just have to tell their friends about how awesome it is.
But where do you go from here? Hasn't everything pretty much been done?
I just hope they don't try to achieve this by including some kind of motion sensing control.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Why give the game a bunch of unnecessary gimmicks if you can just go back to the old formula and give everyone a nostalgia rush?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the basic formula that has been established dose not need to be changed. new additions that do not interfere with that core gameplay whould be good.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Like Nero in DMC4 he didn't mess with the core gameplay much. People just got butthurt over him superimposing over Dante and then Dante got seven missions opposed to Nero's 13. Whoop-dee-fricking do. People wouldn't hate Nero if they didn't use him to replace Dante.

Not a good reason to hate him anyway...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;225845 said:
Like Nero in DMC4 he didn't mess with the core gameplay much. People just got butthurt over him superimposing over Dante and then Dante got seven missions opposed to Nero's 13. Whoop-dee-fricking do. People wouldn't hate Nero if they didn't use him to replace Dante.

true. i personally don't see any reason to hate nero. he is not as cool as dante but his devil bringer adds something interesting to gameplay and his relationship with kyrie adds something to dmc that wasn't there before. they don't need to do it again but the romantic story was a good choice.

i think that it might be cool to add a few more more abiltys to the devil bringer.

the most important thing they need to add to nero is more weapons.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah Nero was great imo but he was brought into 4 as a way of getting people from outside the DMC fanbase into the series. And thats pretty much what 3 did but that was more by accident.
I wouldn't be surprised if now they are obsessed with figuring out why 3 did so well and trying to recreate that and standing there not moving forward isn't really going to turn any new heads.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;225845 said:

I didn't get butthurt 'cause he replaced Dante.. Hell, I could care less that he did! It was his lack of back story and all those ****ing rumors of him being Vergil's son that ****ed me off and made me not like him. =_=

Darth Angelo;225906 said:
Yeah Nero was great imo but he was brought into 4 as a way of getting people from outside the DMC fanbase into the series. And thats pretty much what 3 did but that was more by accident.
I wouldn't be surprised if now they are obsessed with figuring out why 3 did so well and trying to recreate that and standing there not moving forward isn't really going to turn any new heads.

I didnt like the 4th one cuz it was just about lovein a girl that act like 5 years old kid -_- that made me sick

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let's not turn this into a flaming thread, people. Keep it civil. I don't want to get a thread locked, y'know.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
shonan;225979 said:
I didnt like the 4th one cuz it was just about lovein a girl that act like 5 years old kid -_- that made me sick

Kyrie did not act five. I'm just wondering, what would you do if you were in her situation? :l And don't say "I'd kick those demons' asses!" Because yeah, I doubt that. '

And I'm not trying to turn this into a flame war. Just the Kyrie bashing is stupid. I get why the yaoi fangirls do it (NERO BELONGS WITH DANTE/VERGIL!), but I don't see why anyone else does. She's not a weak character, or anything. I like her a helluva lot more than Nero.

And yes, let's keep this civil. I'm just wondering. >.>

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I love all DMC in series, well DMC 1 the best game i ever play ( gameplay, story, character, enemies, atmosphere and boss battles ), DMC 2 Enemies are pussies or Dante is really really STRONGER than in DMC1, in DMC2 i love second SUPER DT i never see better DT in any DMC game ( but DMC2 it's worse in series must admit ), DMC 3 Dante's lol attitude, gameplay, and Vergil's gameplay in DMC3 SE is sick i play and play and play....DMC 4 dunno enemies are ridicilous i mean look that demon bags WTF is there no ideas for more horror characters or what.... BTW DMC 4 Mmmmmm NERO ( Kid ) OMG no new characters i want VEEEEEEERGIL, ok Nero is good but i hate him in 1 reasson we play with him to the mission 11 and again in till end, WHYYYYYYYY CAPCOM WHYYYYYYY i want DANTEEEEEEEE in full missions no HALF, and boss battles is good only with Nero ( Because of Interactions ) Dante is superior :) and must admit my favorite battle HARD TO SAY is 1.DANTE VS NERO ;)
2.NERO VS CREDO
3.NERO VS BERIAL
Finally my opinion for best games is :
1.DMC 1 ( Almost PERFECT, there is no styles )
2.DMC 3 ( Family reunion lol, sick gameplay, BIG PLUS Vergil - Dark Slayer, change styles )
3.DMC 4 ( Dante's indestructible Drednaught Superman it yourself LoL, and fast change styles's better than in DMC3 )
2.DMC 2 ( It's Shame nice 2nd DT with Dante is really bad ass )
So... Ok i want DMC 5 with DANTE, VERGIL, WTF is with Nero's Arm and finally i want no throught story pictures about Sparda i want full game with SPARDA and i want to know is he Angel of Deadth = Reaper, his sword is like Scythe dunno my opinion ( HE EARNED SOLO GAME ) never mind, in DMC 6 just want to see how SPARDA cut all bitches in Hell and Sealed them in pitty Underground ( It will be EPIC ). ALL RESCPECTS TO VERGIL ;)

DreadnoughtDT;225991 said:
Let's not turn this into a flaming thread, people. Keep it civil. I don't want to get a thread locked, y'know.

I didnt want to do ot DT,well its about DMC5 and Id say: I wish kyrie die in the new game sooner or later, anyway I hate her even if u give me 1000 reasons

Arthur567

Gunslinger
DreadnoughtDT;225724 said:
Well, here's how it seems to work.

DMC1=good
DMC2=bad
DMC3=good
DMC4=bad

DMC4 wasn't bad it was a cool game i was expecting more bosses but well it was cool

and yeah we all hope DMC5 will be a good game :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Agreed. DMC4 was on par with DMC3 IF you can get past Nero being the main guy (for you Nero-haters out there)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
shonan;226622 said:
I didnt want to do ot DT,well its about DMC5 and Id say: I wish kyrie die in the new game sooner or later, anyway I hate her even if u give me 1000 reasons
Seriously? Am I really the only ****ing one who actually thought Kyrie wasn't a wimp? And that she couldn't exactly, y'know, save herself. Considering she was ****ing unconscience the whole damned time. Not much she could do about that, now is there?
icon_neutral.gif

...Okay, I don't care if you don't like her, but saying she needs to die? No. Just...no. That's what the die hard, Dante/Nero, yaoi fans say. Srsly.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Dani...I think Kyrie was a great character. I only say that she'd need to die for one reason, and that would be to cause Nero to go overboard and go into some super DT or something. Other than that, I really don't want her to die. She's the calm and sweet to Nero's angry and c0cky xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom