• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 Confirmed! [April Fools!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvlsnvrcry432

Re: Devil May Cry 5 Confirmed!

i didnt actually click on the link but you did get my attention with the DMC5 post. That's a good way to make people fall for your pranks. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Stop dancing or I'll put a spine in your eye! JK, but it's not nice... *DT puts on uber-sad face*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

I know, but still. It's not nice to make fun of others misfortune, even if you've caused it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I'm sorry Dreadnought... could your lovely lizrd-self every forgive me :(

Sparda™

Off-topicness aside, jokes like this fail in my book.

Wrong move, Mr.Credo. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

It was VB's idea, so blame her for the rick roll.

VB, lizards are notorious for easily forgiving those who trespass them, sometimes to a fault. I'm part of the majority, it seems. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Rick roll wasn't my idea... just the dmc5 announcement...
Thankies Dreadnought

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium

i don't like you credo why lie about something that sounded so awesome!

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie

Got me with that link aaarrgghh that damn video & were nearly half way through the month as well.

I came across this RUMOUR on N4g.com & thought I'd share (don't worry it ain't rick) - http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-507070.aspx - hopefully its true at least the part were Capcom are at least/at last thinking of making DMC5 & getting it into development.

Alot of people on that site are complaining about Ninja Theory taking over development (if true). If Ninja Theory are developing DMC5 I can't see them discarding DMC4's engine or the combat system, only adding some tweaks to the graphics & adding some new moves. I can't imagine Dante without the Stinger move for example or Capcom letting them start from scratch with a new engine after spending money & time creating a multiplatform engine already. Plus with the praise Heavenly Sword got from reviews & from people on the net (only played the demo myself), the only complaint I hear about Heavenly Sword is it's too short. I can't see Ninja Theory messing up DMC if Capcom do decide to choose them.

Either way I just want DMC5 & don't care who makes it (apart from activision).

Don't know how my post ended up on 1st page?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium

it didn't and i can't wait and i never heard of ninja theory

just think...dante with ninja combat . maybe something like the ninja blades game?

Sparda™

^ Ugh, the company is called Ninja Theory, doesn't have anything to do with games with ninjas.

This seems interesting and It definitely meets my expectations about the game's announcement date. Always predicted E3 2010.

Here's an in-depth article.

Devil May Cry 5 News

Talk about a surprising turn of events, should this end up being legitimate. Apparenlty according Game Informer's latest issue (the same one outing Bulletstorm), it's alleged that Devil May Cry 5 is in development ... but not by Capcom's Japanese studio. Oh sure Capcom will still publish a fifth DMC whenever one gets made, but it seems the company is outsourcing the latest sequel to a Western studio, just as they did for Dead Rising 2.

Game Informer's Loose Talk section rumormongers that DMC5 has been handed to England-based Ninja Theory, the developer behind Heavenly Sword, and the upcoming Enslaved: Oddyey to the West. Definitely a fit team for the job.

"Loose Talk has learned that Enslaved isn't the only game Ninja Theory is working on-we've heard that the Cambridge, England developer is being tapped for the next Devil May Cry.

"It is not totally unexpected, however; Capcom has said that although it is shying away from Western developer for new IP, it would continue to utilize them for known franchises, which DMC certainly is."

Interesting, considering how well turning to Western studios has worked out for Capcom in recent times. Ninja Theory stated that in addition to Enslaved, which is due this year, they have a second secret project in the works, but it has yet to be revealed. Getting the Devil May Cry contract would certainly be a huge win for the company. No doubt they'd also likely be treated to a license of the MT Framework engine, as well.

DMC5 has been rumored for a good while now, and it's only a matter of time before it's announced. Maybe E3 will shed some light. Or Capcom's 2010 Captivate event which is already here.

tony redgrave

hey would any of u guys know of a romour about there being a dmc movie im not sure if its true but there seem to be hints of it on the internet can anyone clarify this

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

darkslayer13;211519 said:
if i knew where you lived i whould do something very evil to you. if dmc 5 turns out to be like this i may forgive you. ( what was the link actually for?)

my thots exactly...i'd do 2 u wut dante wud do 2 wesker :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom