• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 Confirmed! [April Fools!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Great news guys! Devil May Cry 5 has FINALLY been confirmed and is in the works, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer of DMC4 announced the general plot of DMC5 has been ironed out, Dante will be making a most welcome comeback as leading man once more, as well as Nero too in order to answer many of the questions that were left at the end of 4.

Kobayashi also hinted at the fact that Sparda himself may be involved in some way with the storyline, and not just in vague mentions through narration either. On top of this, he's also hinted at the fact that a certain someone might be making a grand return in all his silver haired badassery. :D (One can only guess who that might be, eh? ;))

If you want a bit more information, (though most of what was avaliable has been covered here) then head on over to IGN.

Devil May Cry 5 announced.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Re: Devil May Cry 5 Confirmed!

Just as long as there is no metion of Vergil/Nero son :sick: thing.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium

Ha!.......I nearly said something that would spoil it for everyone else before I clicked the link.

*Ebony dances*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades

Credo,even without it being April's fools,even without clicking the link,it is a blatant lie.Now if you are telling the lie or Koba is that is different story.[If it wasn't April's fools I would be 100000000000% sure that it is Koba,trolling with the fanbase only to come up latter with : "Hey guys,April's fools!"]

Meg

Angelo Credo;211456 said:
^ Well aren't you a spoil sport. ¬_¬

Well if it helps you had me convinced until I checked IGN and got nothing. Good prank, Mr. Credo. *plans for next year*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium

Well it made me smile 'cuz u can't beat a bit of Rick Astley!

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium

Obvious rick roll is obvious.

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds."

Hmph

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Really it wasn't Credo's idea.... But, If he wants to take all of the praise... then let him.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

I dove in and fell for it hook line and sinker.
Fairplay lol tbh I am quite happy, if the Vergil coming back thing turned out to be true I would have been a lot more annoyed.

YAY we still know nothing! :D WOO!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

Vergil'sB*tch;211487 said:
Really it wasn't Credo's idea.... But, If he wants to take all of the praise... then let him.

It was all this devious lass' plan! Blame her! :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

Angelo Credo;211434 said:
Great news guys! Devil May Cry 5 has FINALLY been confirmed and is in the works, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer of DMC4 announced the general plot of DMC5 has been ironed out, Dante will be making a most welcome comeback as leading man once more, as well as Nero too in order to answer many of the questions that were left at the end of 4.

Kobayashi also hinted at the fact that Sparda himself may be involved in some way with the storyline, and not just in vague mentions through narration either. On top of this, he's also hinted at the fact that a certain someone might be making a grand return in all his silver haired badassery. :D (One can only guess who that might be, eh? ;))

If you want a bit more information, (though most of what was avaliable has been covered here) then head on over to IGN.

Devil May Cry 5 announced.

if i knew where you lived i whould do something very evil to you. if dmc 5 turns out to be like this i may forgive you. ( what was the link actually for?)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

The link was to a Rick Roll... Nice, job, Credo, you got me! :lol:

Meg

Angelo Credo;211499 said:
It was all this devious lass' plan! Blame her! :D

well then good prank VB. you criminal mastermind, you!

Lady Nevan

I had a heart attack when I read the title but...
Yeah good prank -__- :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

*sigh* it had April Fool's stamped all over the title for the thread. Good news is never true on the first of April.

When I had my 'spice girl' fangirl cap on as a kid, my brother called me to the TV room 'the spice girls are on TV!!' This after I've been waiting and dying to see their new music video. I get to the lounge, and the twat had dressed up five bottles of spices and put them on top of the television set. He hosed himself. I killed him. Ever since, April Fools is that ONE day every year that I have no sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom