• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Drazzman1;19295 said:
No No it wont be he asked it will not be coming out on Xbox because Sony would never sell them the rights so dont worry infact I am happy that Sony bought the rights to the sonic team games.
Xbox and Wii are going to really hurt from losing sonic team games :lol:. Capcom holds the rights to DMC and they can port it to xbox if they feel like it. Doesn't matter to me, not everyone can afford both consoles, the more people that can enjoy(or break their controllers in anger) playing DMC game the better.:p

Mobfigurz

Just to back the PS3 the quote below shows that the PS3 will and is gaining momentum, a big push is on the cards from Sony for March and beyond, so the pendulum will be swinging in Sony's favour or so I believe.

"Details from Phil Harrison- Sony Computer Worldwide Studios
Keynote at GDC March 7th 2007:

Anouncements:

Firmware update available on the 8th for North America/Japan and Asia. European PS3's will be preloaded with this latest update.

Features of this latest firmware include:

More refined PS Store frontend
Playstation Network integrity enhanced
Wallpapers from pictures
Ability to change background colours
Sony Connect Store for music and movies added to the PS Store. Hundreds of trailers/full films/song videos and mps3's available for download.
Playstation Card option in PS Store enabled.
Playstation Lifestyle- Similar to my space/youtube. User generated content and experiences are the key.
+ more.

Removal of Emotion Engine chips in PS3's in NA and Japan to follow in April. Reason for this is to reduce costs and focus on enhanced opportunities via software. Benefits include the ability to upscale selected PSone/PS2 games to 1080i/720p.

Lots of development talk.
Release dates for key games. Warhawk in June/July 2007. Heavenly Sword delayed. Killzone and MGS4 in late 2007.

New content on PS Store available on the 8th:

Tekken 6 trailer
Lair demo & trailer
Rainbow Six Vegas demo
EA: Skate trailer
Battlefield Bad Company trailer
Warhawk demo
Virtua Fighter 5 demo
Virtua Tennis 3 demo & trailer
GRAW 2: trailer
Mortal Kombat 2 game
Killzone trailer"

And apparently a 'PS Home' system has been spoken about, in which you can share content from your HDD (PS3) with other users and so on.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Mobfigurz;19431 said:
Lots of development talk.
Release dates for key games. Warhawk in June/July 2007. Heavenly Sword delayed. Killzone and MGS4 in late 2007.

:mad: DAMNIT!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Xbox360??

Mobfigurz;18075 said:
Oh look, another Xbox Lover who wants to talk **** about the PS3.

Currently DMC4 is set to launch on the PS3, I suggest you go buy one and stop talkin ****, or play some worthless crap the Xbox has to offer

chill out man......i like Xbox but not as PS3............coz it will be a Blazin awsome when it comes here :D

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Kyuuketsuki;18074 said:
Does anyone have any info on DMC4 coming to Xbox 360, becuase PS3 sucks hardcore. I know DMC has been a Sony exclusive, but if DMC4 doesn't go to a worthwhile system it might bomb, so any info?

Well I would disagree wit that:D .
Cause PS3 has gliches and has not to shaby games out, but for one thing PS3 doesn't suck! And XBOX 360 won't be geting DMC4 cause its gonna be in Blueray.:D
And the game is gonna be too long for it to fit into a HD_DVD aka XBOX360 disc. And DMC4 has inhanced realistic Graphic which XBOX360 can't handle!!:D

So let this go through your head, the answer is NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

NO OFFENCE
PEACE

Mobfigurz

The PS3 just leaped forward, and Im unsure but the Launch version may have alot of good features preinstalled and ready to show just how amazing it is.

Look out for PS Home, its a new feature

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
It's interesting being on a PS centric forum. It's foolish to say that either system sucks. PS3 is behind due to the later launch and because the PS2 is still selling like mad. I wonder how long it will take for these new PS2 owners to switch up to PS3. I don't own either one but will buy a 360 because of Fable 2. I might be one of those people that gets a PS2 though can't play DMC without a PS.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I preorded an expensive PS3 system £629, (god damn it. I really need to work on my impulses)it does come with 2 games so I'm quite happy and I don't have to pay it all at once.:D

Mobfigurz

Dont tell me you ordered through some Catalogue, thats a mistake considering you can get a nice bundle from Amazon for £530, two controllers and two/three games.

But which ever way enables you to get one the soonest I guess, you'll enjoy it no matter what.

Arwen

Lost Soul
That is so true. Paying by credit cards is worse though. Fortunatly though I'm not paying it straight from the retailer so I'm only really paying £14.00 a month until it is payed off.

Mobfigurz

True, but you have to consider the fact that the interest your paying raises the amount, but your aware of that since your paying the £629 they ask.

Its both good and bad, it gives you the option to spread your payments, but they add that hideous interest rate onto your total before its broken down.

But good luck, I hope you get it on Launch day or Weekend and enjoy it

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thank you. This is really getting off topc. To make it more on topic has anyone seen the graphics for Lost Planet? Not to be rude the the 360 but it looks as good as what they had for last years PS2 system.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
anyone who says the ps3 is a 'rip-off' needs to be shot. it is not a 'rip-off' as it is good value for money. the ps3 is to be described as 'expensive'.

by the way this is not aimed at anyone it's just incase anyone says it YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dalkin;20911 said:
I preorded an expensive PS3 system £629, (god damn it. I really need to work on my impulses)it does come with 2 games so I'm quite happy and I don't have to pay it all at once.:D

Nice but becarefull of interest!:D

Lucky me, I won a PS3 in a contest!!!!!!!!:D
PEACE EVERYONE:D

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
For money it will be £400 is a lot of money just for a console but I want it for DMC4 ahwell I will wait till DMC4 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom