• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any info on DMC4 coming to Xbox 360, becuase PS3 sucks hardcore. I know DMC has been a Sony exclusive, but if DMC4 doesn't go to a worthwhile system it might bomb, so any info?

Mobfigurz

Re: Xbox360??

Oh look, another Xbox Lover who wants to talk **** about the PS3.

Currently DMC4 is set to launch on the PS3, I suggest you go buy one and stop talkin ****, or play some worthless crap the Xbox has to offer

Mobfigurz;18075 said:
Oh look, another Xbox Lover who wants to talk **** about the PS3.

Currently DMC4 is set to launch on the PS3, I suggest you go buy one and stop talkin ****, or play some worthless crap the Xbox has to offer

OK! For one thing the PS3 bombed! I know becuase well I sell the ****ing things. We still have 20 that have been sitting in our back room for about 2 to 3 months now. Next it has and 80% defective rate so also hell no. Third who the heck would want a $600 heater, it heats our store up every day. So if you want I got more info. I owned a PS3 for about a day and well of course it craped out on me. So I traded UP to the Xbox 360. Besides all the games going to PS3 will be on the 360. PS3 lost all rights to most game so... Umm. yea you lose.

Mobfigurz

Kyuuketsuki;18076 said:
OK! For one thing the PS3 bombed! I know becuase well I sell the ****ing things. We still have 20 that have been sitting in our back room for about 2 to 3 months now. Next it has and 80% defective rate so also hell no. Third who the heck would want a $600 heater, it heats our store up every day. So if you want I got more info. I owned a PS3 for about a day and well of course it craped out on me. So I traded UP to the Xbox 360. Besides all the games going to PS3 will be on the 360. PS3 lost all rights to most game so... Umm. yea you lose.

Your full of ****, just because American fools like you that dont know your **** from your face think something, doesnt mean thats the case. I have a PS3 and no issues, so the launch was a lil lack luster, but the PS2's was the same as was the Xbox's, it takes time for a console to take off and so far, sales figures show what morons like you deny to be the truth.

So, just cos you have a job as a Janitor in your local EB-Games, the worst Game store in America doesnt qualify you for a valid opinion, after all, it seems your bias towards an American produced hunk of ****!

So you have 20 units sitting idle, that just re-affirms that Europe is a bigger gaming region than America and rightly so, since intelligence prevails.

Seriously, your full of ****, how in the hell did you come up with the 80% defect rate, did you just pluck those figures out of your **** again?

DMC4 and Gran Turismo 5 are firmly going to be held on the PS3 and the main reason your here, cos you want DMC4 on your Xbox, so you lose CHUMP!

Some of what I said may have been harsh, but Im tired of Xbox Fan boys talkin crap about the PS3, the majority of people that do that dont even own one.

So I apologise

I guess theres no point to talk to a simple minded little crap. Well whatever. You go on with your life, i'll go on with mine. I just wanted to know a simple little fact, but you just have to be a bashing ****hole. BTW I'm not a janitor, im actully going to be manager at my store soon. And those figures are not a lie. Every PS3 that was sold at launch were already returned as defective or traded for both the 360 and a wii. So have a good day.:D

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence

It would've been hilarious if it wasn't so ****ed up.

Hey fella. DMC4 is not coming to Xbox360. And lay off the words... I mean, does Japan have the same situation? No. Is DMC4 made by the japanese guys? Yep.

So as long as PS3 goes good in Japan, DMC4, MGS4 and FFXIII will be PS3 exclusive...

I mean I'm not dissing box-X 360 for having DoA exclusively. So mind your own beeswax and respect other people...

Man, is it really that big of console war out there? Just act neutral and by the console which has the GAMES you need, not the PR you like...

Mobfigurz

Kyuuketsuki;18086 said:
I guess theres no point to talk to a simple minded little crap. Well whatever. You go on with your life, i'll go on with mine. I just wanted to know a simple little fact, but you just have to be a bashing ****hole. BTW I'm not a janitor, im actully going to be manager at my store soon. And those figures are not a lie. Every PS3 that was sold at launch were already returned as defective or traded for both the 360 and a wii. So have a good day.:D

Its easy to say 'Simple minded' when you come on to a Forum and start talkin crap about a console that the game we're discussing is being launched and developed on. Your an moronic bafoon and Im certain you know that if nothing else.

And you have the nerve to call me a bashing arsehole, hypocrite, you came on here and your first post was bashing the PS3 and I defend it cos I own one and it doesnt deserve the negative press that fools such as yourself give it, those who are dedicated to the Microsoft console.

And yes, the figures arent lies, cos if you read what I wrote correctly, you will see that I was talkin about the sales figures being in the favour of Sony, having out sold the competition during January in North America, Idiot!

Also, I swear your pulling shyt out of your back side, making things up as you go along. I know many people with PS3's and I myself had 3, 1 I currently still have and 2 that were given to family, no one has had any issue what so ever, including myself. Defective? The only thing defective is your reasoning and logic, your facts are indeed fictional and laughable at that. If there was a wide spread issue with PS3's then a Corporation such a Sony would have issued a recall or a mass warranty claim would be in effect, but thats not the case as your fabricating everything you say.

Rend

Necromancer
uhhh, I don't want to get in the middle of Mobfigurz or Kyuuketsuki, but so far I have heard nothing of DMC on the 360, and well I own a ps3 for the past 3 months and haven't gotten any problems with it. Of course it may change in the future if DMC appears on the 360, but if I had 2 guess I'd say no, the reason being similar to what Zeke Axel said it is made by a Japanese developer...and well in Japan not even Blue Dragon could have saved the 360.

well lets clear this out....if ps3 was such crap whydid it sell 1 million systems the first 2 weeks of january in japan....hm i wonder....secondly theres no possible way dante can be shown on the horrible system...geez it is trash.....o and as for that capcom officially denied those rumors....so yea.....xbox sucks sorry it just really does....

Mobfigurz:Your an moronic bafoon and Im certain you know that if nothing else.

WOW! Thats funny how you call me a moron and you dont' even know simple 5th grade grammer. M is not a vowel, so it dosen't need an.

La Moda: and as for that capcom officially denied those rumors....

No PS3 lost all rights to Capcom. Along with Square Enix, Konami, Koei, and several to follow... So the rumors are in fact true.

Mobfigurz:And yes, the figures arent lies, cos if you read what I wrote correctly, you will see that I was talkin about the sales figures being in the favour of Sony, having out sold the competition during January in North America, Idiot!

Man, you are one funny guy... Anyways have even read the little chat with the Presidnet of Sony. He added on a couple of zeros. So yea. I can belive it becuase we have had PS3's sitting in our backroom, collecting dust, for about 2 to 3 months now. Plus the fact that everyone of our resevered PS3's on launch were returned as defective. Maybe yours works and congratulate you on getting 1/5 system that actually works. -claps-

Well thanks for finally answering my question. Sorry to tick off any Sony lovers, I mean I used to be one myself, but they didn't make a good choice by just throwing it out there to compete against the wii and the 360. So umm. yea.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
???

Kyuuketsuki
Hey fella, I really don't mean to say that you're something bad... But you are!
Look at yourself,
You say people are bad at grammar when you don't write "quote" right. And you did it 6 times...
You came here with your personal experience of selling a PS3 in some rural town that you are… What town is it. We don’t know. Maybe you’re in a Alaskan snow desert… Well anyway. What YOU do to your PS3 is your deal.
Xbox 360 breaks also. And I’ll prove it. Even BBC wanted to make a documentary about 360 breaking down.
Sony doesn’t and never did own Konami or Capcom or anything. And Capcom wasn’t bought by Microsoft it’s just a rumor.

Lastly, get your sorry behind outta here before we turn off the safety and start competing in mockery. I’d appreciate it if just never visit this forum…

Notice: I’m trying to be as neutral as possible but you’re making it difficult…

Mobfigurz

Kyuuketsuki;18159 said:
(qoute)Mobfigurz:Your an moronic bafoon and Im certain you know that if nothing else.(/qoute)

WOW! Thats funny how you call me a moron and you dont' even know simple 5th grade grammer. M is not a vowel, so it dosen't need an.

(qoute)La Moda: and as for that capcom officially denied those rumors....(/qoute)

No PS3 lost all rights to Capcom. Along with Square Enix, Konami, Koei, and several to follow... So the rumors are in fact true.
(qoute)Mobfigurz:And yes, the figures arent lies, cos if you read what I wrote correctly, you will see that I was talkin about the sales figures being in the favour of Sony, having out sold the competition during January in North America, Idiot!(/qoute)

Man, you are one funny guy... Anyways have even read the little chat with the Presidnet of Sony. He added on a couple of zeros. So yea. I can belive it becuase we have had PS3's sitting in our backroom, collecting dust, for about 2 to 3 months now. Plus the fact that everyone of our resevered PS3's on launch were returned as defective. Maybe yours works and congratulate you on getting 1/5 system that actually works. -claps-

Well thanks for finally answering my question. Sorry to tick off any Sony lovers, I mean I used to be one myself, but they didn't make a good choice by just throwing it out there to compete against the wii and the 360. So umm. yea.

And you havent made any mistakes in your spelling and grammar, ha ha, your a bigger moron than I initially thought, since your only line of defence is to pick out that mistake I made. And as Zeke Axel said, your having to point out my mistakes when you cant even spell QUOTE correctly is a bigger joke.

Presidnet = President
Belive = Believe
Becuase = Because
Resevered = Reserved

Hows that for a taste of your own medicine, now run along before you annoy more people with your stupidity.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
uh........ok then well i'm american, and i think that sure the PS3 has some defective systems, but so does the Xbox 360. that doesn't mean they suck or they're bad or anything, i even own a PS3 and i only got it for a couple reasons but my two main reasons were DMC4 (Obviously) and MSG4 and i have other reasons, but my point is that a console is a console no matter how you look at it and all consoles have their "Representative Games" so to say you know like Nintendo-Mario, Legend of Zelda. Xbox,Xbox 360-Dead Or Alive(only one i can think of). and Sony PS,PS2,PS3- Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy.

You Know stuff like that, but anyways again a console is a console so don't diss other consoles because your favorite game is on a console you don't have that's just really stupid i think.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Unfortunately, DMC 4 is supposedly coming to XBox 360. ign.com had an article about it. Just go there and look under DMC 4.

Mobfigurz

I'll be keeping my eye on Capcom Europe so see what they say about its Exclusivity in regards to the PS3.

I hope it remains an exclusive title, purely because all I've seen to date just has me on the edge of my seat, hearing that the graphical depth of the game coupled with the power of the PS3 makes it one of the best 'looking' games, we all know the entire DMC series is Amazing.
And to think, before DMC1 I hated those types of games, R.E, Doom, etc, etc.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Have you guys not heard, Devil May Cry 4 is Sony's PS3 Exclusive, I am sorry to be so mean (if it is of course coming across that way) but don't talk **** about the Playstation 3. It has way more power than Xbox 360, sure you can dream all you want of a Devil May cry for the Xbox 360, but I can assure you that it is not going to happen.

Especially when PS3 is boasting a 25GB compatible Disc, and for your information, Xbox 360 boasts a shameful 9GB, compared to the Playstation 3. And for your information, Devil May Cry 4 has already passed the 15GB mark, and that is above the Xbox 360's 'Huge disc memory'. Trust me Blu Ray is actually going to make games, like they should be, and that is something that Xbox 360 can not boast. Sure you may have a 3.2 GHZ Processor (compliments of Microsoft) but Sony has the backing of many major companys in the whole 'New Disc era'. Although I know I am going a little off subject when it comes to actually talking about Devil May Cry 4, but when you think about it, I am just listing reasons of which why Devil May Cry 4 isn't going for Xbox 360. Thanks all the best Steven ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Steven;18327 said:
Have you guys not heard, Devil May Cry 4 is Sony's PS3 Exclusive, I am sorry to be so mean (if it is of course coming across that way) but don't talk **** about the Playstation 3. It has way more power than Xbox 360, sure you can dream all you want of a Devil May cry for the Xbox 360, but I can assure you that it is not going to happen.

Especially when PS3 is boasting a 25GB compatible Disc, and for your information, Xbox 360 boasts a shameful 9GB, compared to the Playstation 3. And for your information, Devil May Cry 4 has already passed the 15GB mark, and that is above the Xbox 360's 'Huge disc memory'. Trust me Blu Ray is actually going to make games, like they should be, and that is something that Xbox 360 can not boast. Sure you may have a 3.2 GHZ Processor (compliments of Microsoft) but Sony has the backing of many major companys in the whole 'New Disc era'. Although I know I am going a little off subject when it comes to actually talking about Devil May Cry 4, but when you think about it, I am just listing reasons of which why Devil May Cry 4 isn't going for Xbox 360. Thanks all the best Steven ;)

hell yes!!

Arwen

Lost Soul
Maybe we should calm it down a bit guys. I really can't see DMC4 going to the XBOX360. It's not really compatible not if they want it too look good anyway. I've seen the 360 graphs and I don't mean to be rude to all 360 fans but the graphics for the console are just laughable. I mean MGS3 and 2 for the PS2 even puts the console to shame. This is the main reason I've kept with the Playstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom