• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Im sure this Dmc will carry on to Dmc5,It Seems with all these new characters this game is gona have a shocking ending,Mabe Vergil will Kill off some of the order of the sword leaders, Or mabe Nero will run into Vergil and Vergil wont take it easy on him like dante is,Nero is Dead going agaisnt any 1 of the twins(mainly vergil,he doesnt joke around in a fight like dante does) my thoughts.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante is not exactly the nicest guy either if you **** him off. I don't know if they would kill Nero, but heck maybe they will.

Mobfigurz

I dont think they will kill Nero off, cos apparently, Capcom want to enhance Nero, build him up into a solid character for future DMC usage, so I'd assume he'll be a playable character in the next DMC or some where down the line.

Zato-OW

King
Well we all know at every end or near end of a dmc game,a demon sheds a tear for someone they lost or think theyve lost, i wonder who will be that demon this game?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I'm thinking that Nero is gonna loose Kyrie somehoe, and Nero will shed a tear for her (thus, Devil May Cry). That's just my opinion though.

morrigan

I agree. The thread "Kyrie must die" about it. I'm a little disappointed that she's not a devil. But she'll die I hope.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, as I said before.... She does say, "I never met anyone, who is as ..... you are"..... means I dont know what she said that part.
But still that line sounded as if she were going somewhere and Nero told her not to go and then she told him her last words and just left with a faint wave!
Thats what I think...

morrigan

So what? She can't go with Nero through the whole game. Even Kyrie is going to leave Fortune she can make an appearance later.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, if she does go somewhere where will she go?
There arent many places that will keep an anoying woman with orange hair and blue eyes with them.
Especially if she is a calm person,..... "Kill her!!!"

morrigan

Look around! The town is full of demons! And she's so helpless... (she must be killed... an accident, of course, ha-ha) I think she'll stay in the Fortune with her brother - Credo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The translation of the Japanese site will answer that once it comes. But I'm with you guys, he must be Kyrie's brother:cool:

Mobfigurz

They don't have to be identical to be siblings, not even if they were twins.
I don't look like my sister, yet I'm still her brother, I inherited my Mothers good looks and I'm a guy.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah I have to agree, I have a sister too yet I look nothing like her. It just depends on what genes you inherit, and I suppose Kyrie and Credo inherited different genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom