• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

MKH Spartan

it sure is but this is volpes first time against credo on dmd so it will be more fun or possibly torture for him ha ha he is so different on dmd it‘s crazy him dante and agnus are tougher on dmd than sos by a nice bit but once you played dmd a good bit they become as easy as doing a ring toss with a hula hoop ha ha
Oh yea, the only thing he ever hits me with is when I fail to throw his spear back at him lol.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya but you fought him on dmd a few times im sure volpe is gona be fighting him on it for the first time and i am sure he will do well but i think he will notice that he is tougher and getting a clean victory against him isnt easy on dmd as a beginner

MKH Spartan

ya but you fought him on dmd a few times im sure volpe is gona be fighting him on it for the first time and i am sure he will do well but i think he will notice that he is tougher and getting a clean victory against him isnt easy on dmd as a beginner
Yea of course lolz.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it sure is but this is volpes first time against credo on dmd so it will be more fun or possibly torture for him ha ha he is so different on dmd it‘s crazy him dante and agnus are tougher on dmd than sos by a nice bit but once you played dmd a good bit they become as easy as doing a ring toss with a hula hoop ha ha

OKAY LOL so i beat credo on the first try but omg he was insane lol dude was nuts just moving all over the place but i got him and i beat agnus on the second try and s ranked both missions honestly mission 6 was the worst for me took me forever to beat and right now im waiting to beat dante on mission 10 dmd

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sooooo in my s ranking journey i have completed human, devil hunter, and son of sparda and s ranked all 3 in all 20 missions i will upload another pic as proof:)..as it stands now i am currently playing through dante must die and i have currently s ranked missions 1 to 9 and will be continuing forward asap i have to say mission 6 in dante must die i would not wish on my worst enemy i thought i was gunna punch my xbox lol

MKH Spartan

Sooooo in my s ranking journey i have completed human, devil hunter, and son of sparda and s ranked all 3 in all 20 missions i will upload another pic as proof:)..as it stands now i am currently playing through dante must die and i have currently s ranked missions 1 to 9 and will be continuing forward asap i have to say mission 6 in dante must die i would not wish on my worst enemy i thought i was gunna punch my xbox lol
"Looks at Mission 12 on DMC3 for an SS Rank run." Yea, **** that, I haven't even bothered to try SS that one lolol, just that room where Arkham gets stabbed on DMD/VMD with no damage taken is just so bloody insane I can't be bothered trying it lolz. Damn Hell Vanguard plus minions in such a tiny room and your life is draining the whole fight so you can't play it too safe or you will die from that stupid orb draining your health.....

Try SS that Mission Volpe, you will probably throw the controller Kappa.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
"Looks at Mission 12 on DMC3 for an SS Rank run." Yea, **** that, I haven't even bothered to try SS that one lolol, just that room where Arkham gets stabbed on DMD/VMD with no damage taken is just so bloody insane I can't be bothered trying it lolz. Damn Hell Vanguard plus minions in such a tiny room and your life is draining the whole fight so you can't play it too safe or you will die from that stupid orb draining your health.....

Try SS that Mission Volpe, you will probably throw the controller Kappa.

LOL luckily unless they give me an achievement or i get something from it or i have a ton of spare time i wont be s ranking the higher levels of dmc3 i will be beating them to the best of my abilities and ranking them as high as i an but i wont be trying to s rank them the way i am with dmc4 unless im getting achievements

MKH Spartan

LOL luckily unless they give me an achievement or i get something from it or i have a ton of spare time i wont be s ranking the higher levels of dmc3 i will be beating them to the best of my abilities and ranking them as high as i an but i wont be trying to s rank them the way i am with dmc4 unless im getting achievements
Tut tut tut.

MKH Spartan

with my busy life right now i dont have time to go out of my way to s rank without some kind of benifit when stuff slows down ill come back to it
Lol, it's all good man, just giving you some hassle since it sounds like it's just the achievements you are after lolz, should go after the challenge!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lol, it's all good man, just giving you some hassle since it sounds like it's just the achievements you are after lolz, should go after the challenge!

When i have the time i will go after the challenge but between fulltime work, fulltime family, and fulltime dance i only have time to go after what is going to get me achievements and bump up my gamer score when i have free time i will def go through and s rank everything on dmc3, 1,and 2 for now im gunna finish s ranking dmc4 then get the other achievements and then beat all the other modes for dmc3 and finish the secret missions and then finish 1 and 2 after that i have a few other games to both finish and start but hopefully after all that i can double back to dmc series and focus on s ranking for fun and bragging rights believe me i will do it just need the time too

MKH Spartan

When i have the time i will go after the challenge but between fulltime work, fulltime family, and fulltime dance i only have time to go after what is going to get me achievements and bump up my gamer score when i have free time i will def go through and s rank everything on dmc3, 1,and 2 for now im gunna finish s ranking dmc4 then get the other achievements and then beat all the other modes for dmc3 and finish the secret missions and then finish 1 and 2 after that i have a few other games to both finish and start but hopefully after all that i can double back to dmc series and focus on s ranking for fun and bragging rights believe me i will do it just need the time too
Oh yeah, perfectly fair enough man. I'm currently doing a no damage run through of that new DmC at the moment on DMD, done 12 out of 20 missions so far, which is more than I have SSed on DMC3 (I've SSed 8 or 9 on DMC3 with Vergil), and I am better at DMC3 than DmC lol.... (kind of shows how the new DmC is much easier than some of the older ones lol).

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Oh yeah, perfectly fair enough man. I'm currently doing a no damage run through of that new DmC at the moment on DMD, done 12 out of 20 missions so far, which is more than I have SSed on DMC3 (I've SSed 8 or 9 on DMC3 with Vergil), and I am better at DMC3 than DmC lol.... (kind of shows how the new DmC is much easier than some of the older ones lol).

i havent touched the reboot yet honestly its gunna be tough to design a controlelr layout that will work for me :( and yah what ill most likely do with dmc3 is finish hard mode and hopefully finish leveling up dantes styles and guns and then after that use vergil the rest of the time lol im with you man dmc 3 vergil main im only using dante atm to level him up

MKH Spartan

i havent touched the reboot yet honestly its gunna be tough to design a controlelr layout that will work for me :( and yah what ill most likely do with dmc3 is finish hard mode and hopefully finish leveling up dantes styles and guns and then after that use vergil the rest of the time lol im with you man dmc 3 vergil main im only using dante atm to level him up
I like playing both characters in DMC3, both have good and very fun movelists, the main reason I prefer Vergil is I get to carry my whole kit with me at a time so I don't have to prepare what I want in advance on Mission select or Divinity Statues, I also happen to really like his Darkslayer style, it's a more teleportation based version of Trickstar really.

Oh and I also quite like the character too, unlike in the new DmC (no real spoilers here btw), just finished the Vergil's Downfall DLC and man, he becomes a real dick, makes me like the new Dante in comparison, and I usually hate on the new Dante (well new Dante doesn't act like a dick on Missions 19 and 20, up until then he can just stop making bad puns and gtfo lol).

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I like playing both characters in DMC3, both have good and very fun movelists, the main reason I prefer Vergil is I get to carry my whole kit with me at a time so I don't have to prepare what I want in advance on Mission select or Divinity Statues, I also happen to really like his Darkslayer style, it's a more teleportation based version of Trickstar really.

Oh and I also quite like the character too, unlike in the new DmC (no real spoilers here btw), just finished the Vergil's Downfall DLC and man, he becomes a real ****, makes me like the new Dante in comparison, and I usually hate on the new Dante (well new Dante doesn't act like a **** on Missions 19 and 20, up until then he can just stop making bad puns and gtfo lol).

LOL yah im not a fan of the new vergil or new dante and i love the darkslayer style in dmc3 omg its so fun to just teleport around enemies and dodge attacks and follow through with and combo love it lol i wish they wouldve given dante the whole teleporting thing in dmc4 when he gets darkslayer style and yah having everything with you is handy although i wish i could just pick two weapons instead of three makes cycling attacks and chaining easier with just two hence why i love rebellion and A&R constant attacking lol But yah i like dmc3 dante and vergil but i perfer vergil if vergil would use guns he would win hands down but i like summoned swords so it works for me

MKH Spartan

LOL yah im not a fan of the new vergil or new dante and i love the darkslayer style in dmc3 omg its so fun to just teleport around enemies and dodge attacks and follow through with and combo love it lol i wish they wouldve given dante the whole teleporting thing in dmc4 when he gets darkslayer style and yah having everything with you is handy although i wish i could just pick two weapons instead of three makes cycling attacks and chaining easier with just two hence why i love rebellion and A&R constant attacking lol But yah i like dmc3 dante and vergil but i perfer vergil if vergil would use guns he would win hands down but i like summoned swords so it works for me
Eh, you can switch the weapons left and right with the two triggers (on default controls that is) with Vergil in DMC3, so you can get to either weapon from any of your 3 weapons in one switch, so it isn't too hard to chain the attacks once you get the hang of it.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Eh, you can switch the weapons left and right with the two triggers (on default controls that is) with Vergil in DMC3, so you can get to either weapon from any of your 3 weapons in one switch, so it isn't too hard to chain the attacks once you get the hang of it.

true man i miss vergil..the real vergil lol im glad that you can get his costume for the DmC vergil as dlc

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You can? Didn't think you could lolz, but I haven't checked.

EF9 OSHEA told me you can get dlc costumes for the DmC game and that one of them is dmc3 vergil which would be amazing :) one of the things in looking forward too:) honestly all the abilites are gunna make a controller layout for me hard considering i like lock on to be LT and shoot to be RT and attack to be X and style to be Y and DT to be B and jump to be A lol simple layout worked wonders for me with dmc4 but with the reboot there are angel and hell mode so im prolly gunna have to make those triggers then angel and devil mode and then the up on the d pad the guns and lock on ill have to have be an anolog or something lol

Top Bottom