• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
any luck against him yet ha a no damagee run on your first playthrough against him on sos aint easy is it? you will find sanctus fight a,bit tougher too and hey start uploading your scores dude

okay i will and yah man sanctus im looking forward too but dante is soooo annoying lol ill try again this week

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
DB snatch the old chap then jump (Cuz he's gonna use stinger) then db snatch again then buster move. Easiest way I guess. Dunno If this tatic plays out well in dmd mode

well youll be happy to know i have not only s ranked human, devil hunter, son of sparda, but also bloody palace

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
OK sooo i just did dmd mission 2 with nero...wtf i thought it was gunna be just like heaven and hell three gold orbs and death in one hit and all that only difference i see is they can devil trigger they dont even seem to have more health then normal lol is it only dante that will die in one hit cuz if so thats really dumb that means i really only have to worry about 7 missions? is my game glitched was the game updated so nero wasnt subject to one hit kill recently im very confused lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dmd has extr ac enemies,in bigger waves that are mkre aggressive and they dt one hit kills is for the hnh modes only and dmd dkesnt show its true colors til at least mission 4 or 5 wait til you fight credo or play the forest and you will see

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
dmd has extr ac enemies,in bigger waves that are mkre aggressive and they dt one hit kills is for the hnh modes only and dmd dkesnt show its true colors til at least mission 4 or 5 wait til you fight credo or play the forest and you will see

Ok lol you had me so hyped and then mission 2 im all like wtf???? lol anyway do you know how many style points i need for mission 2?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
and in mission 2 i didnt feel there were more enemies if so i wouldnt have to ask how to style properly lol so when do the enemy waves increase kick in? and do i unlock hnh after dmd?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you will start getting blitzes where you normall wouldnt dt‘d blitzes with frosts and scarecrows also dt‘d together etc and its when you get into the castle really and the bosses are smarter and more aggressive too especially credo

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you will start getting blitzes where you normall wouldnt dt‘d blitzes with frosts and scarecrows also dt‘d together etc and its when you get into the castle really and the bosses are smarter and more aggressive too especially credo

yah i noticed that with berial the min your in any kind of range he starts freaking out lol i gotta adjust my strategy with him and try for that 3 buster move technique

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you can kill him crazy fast with dante if you could jc with nero you could drop his flames while in the air buster him perform maximum bet or showdown then buster again back off and then jc off his head again and kill him

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you can kill him crazy fast with dante if you could jc with nero you could drop his flames while in the air buster him perform maximum bet or showdown then buster again back off and then jc off his head again and kill him

Dropping his sheild seems to wtake way longer in dmd mode what lets you drop it faster is it the amount of damage to the head that does the trick?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Credo is my favourite boss fight by far on DMD in that game, it's really good fun.

it sure is but this is volpes first time against credo on dmd so it will be more fun or possibly torture for him ha ha he is so different on dmd it‘s crazy him dante and agnus are tougher on dmd than sos by a nice bit but once you played dmd a good bit they become as easy as doing a ring toss with a hula hoop ha ha

Top Bottom